Soho House, the famed London private club for artists, creatives and celebrities, has expanded in the past 20 years to offer lodging, restaurants and a stylish place to hang out in cities around the world like New York, Barcelona, Istanbul, Berlin, Chicago, Toronto and more.
The secret to their success is the signature Soho House interiors, which are a combo of farmhouse, mid-century modern design and polished English style. It may be hard to get an exclusive membership, but you can now bring a little bit of the Soho House look home. The exclusive hand-crafted collection Soho Home, available at Anthropologie, is on sale now.
Much like Soho House, the select collection will not be massed produced. Instead, Soho Home will be produced by the same local artisans that provide the club with their wares, including the English pottery studios of Burleigh, established in 1851, and Whichford. The collection is inspired by the Soho House Farmhouse in Oxfordshire, England.
Here are some of the best offerings of Soho Home available at Anthropologie:
- Evan Stripe Cushion, $105
- Felicity Side Plate, $17
- Burleigh Calico Teacup and Saucer, $38
- Country Home Checked Dinner Napkins set of 4, $38
- Whichford Dinner Plate, $42
- Country House Mini Glass, $8
- Whichford Pitcher, $90
- Hempton Enamelware Mug, $12
- Barwell Cut Crystal Champagne Glass, $45
- Hempton Enamelware Canister Set of 3, $105
- Burleigh Calico Teapot, $75
Check out the gallery of Soho House clubs around the world at the beginning of this post. Which one’s your favorite?