38 Garden Design Ideas Turning Your Home Into a Peaceful Refuge

38 Garden Design Ideas Turning Your Home Into a Peaceful Refuge

If you are looking for inspiration in garden designs, you have come to the right place. This post gathers quite a few landscaping ideas that can get you started in planning the garden you’ve always dreamed about. You will find a variety of garden styles in the photos below, all you have to do is pick your favorite and begin further research. The right garden accessories and plant species can set the tone for an incredible outdoor atmosphere, an invigorating place of retreat. You can embark on a memorable gardening adventure yourself, or you can hire a landscape architect to help with advice. Either way, designing your garden should be a fun, relaxing experience. Green labyrinths, cobblestone pathways, small ponds, water fountains, colorful flowers and small round trees flanking your way around the yard- these are all elements that can induce a wonderful state. After all, there is nothing like enjoying a fresh morning surrounded by your own green refuge, or taking some well deserved time off in the afternoon, after a long day’s work. Enjoy the photos below and tell us if you find these garden ideas helpful, by leaving a comment below. What sort of gardening tips would you like us to help with in the future ?

• Mel January 7, 2014 at 11:21 AMLogin to Reply →

Some of these gardens look spectacular? Really goes to show that you can make something beautiful out of a small space. And it doesn’t have to cost the earth. We recommend using a builders merchant for your paving stones. Or if you have a project manager, get them to shop around for the best prices.

• Diane August 23, 2014 at 22:12 PMLogin to Reply →

We love the structure in the very first photo, we were wondering if there are plans that can be purchased to create the framed house/wall in the photograph.

• Tara Tompson August 25, 2014 at 21:05 PMLogin to Reply →

I love landscaping, it really makes a backyard look great. Ours is kind of boring right now and we want to plant more. I would love to have flower beds and little gardens!

• Greenwood Nursery September 16, 2014 at 04:18 AMLogin to Reply →

The chess garden is amazing!

• Kristen Dockery February 18, 2015 at 13:13 PMLogin to Reply →

These are all such fun and creative ideas for landscaping. I am looking to have my yard landscaped and designed so the outside looks just as good on the inside. I will have to show my landscaper and see if he is able to do any of these designs, I hope that he can and I can’t wait to see how it turns out.

• Dave Thompson February 19, 2015 at 22:52 PMLogin to Reply →

A garden can liven up any home. Adding the right decorations to that garden can make it even better. Great ideas for any garden and any home.

• Gary Birtles February 25, 2015 at 17:41 PMLogin to Reply →

These are beautiful examples. I think the first photo is my favorite though, it just looks so calming. If I had that yard I’d constantly be out there relaxing. Maybe someday I’ll get my yard as pristine as that one.

• Johnny Shi March 24, 2015 at 20:40 PMLogin to Reply →

I love the look of all of these gardens. They are all so simple and yet they look so good. When I was looking at them I thought to myself “why didn’t I think of that”. I am going to have to try some of this stuff out. Thanks for an inspiring post.

• Marcus Fillion April 7, 2015 at 20:47 PMLogin to Reply →

That giant chess set looks a little intense for my yard, but I wouldn’t mind having more hedges. They add a lot of drama to any landscaping. I think they’re elegant without drawing a lot of attention to themselves.

• Abdullah Nadaiye April 10, 2015 at 11:17 AMLogin to Reply →

These are all such creative ideas for landscaping, Adding the right decorations to that garden can make it even better. Garden decor is a wonderful way to add interest to your outdoor space. Decorating the outdoor living area with plenty of innovative ideas is an increasing trend in recent times. Decorate your garden area & Buy Garden outdoor furniture. Visit UK Graded Stock.

• Kientruc Dep April 22, 2015 at 06:25 AMLogin to Reply →