Apartments

Sex & Humour, the Fullproof Method of Selling a Luxury Condo [Video]

advertise here

Agents Ian Adams and Adrian Jenkins, of Australia-based NEO Property came up with an unconventional way of selling a luxury condo located in the Sovereign Islands, Queensland, Australia. With the help of three sexy lingerie models, each of them playing a well defined “role” in this epic short clip, the property in question seems almost insignificant. But since the purpose of advertising is to sell, and it is proven beyond a doubt that sex sells, we will only say that this home features intriguing modern arrangements, a sports bar, an outdoor spa and many, many more. Here is the agency’s description of the clip:  One of the best properties in Sovereign Islands, this video is all about entertainment. No more tours showing you another set of European appliances – this is no expense spared, luxury living. European appliances are the least impressive part! Sit back and enjoy.

• Alex March 17, 2011 at 15:48 PM Login to Reply →

The condo is in Australia, not the US.

Pretty funny video, and it certainly gets your attention, but I wonder if that sort of marketing will really work with houses. Even if I liked the place, I wouldn’t want to be “the guy who bought the house in that ridiculous ad with the lingerie models”.

• nicole March 17, 2011 at 16:12 PM Login to Reply →

lol…thats smart idea :D

• jenna catao March 17, 2011 at 16:59 PM Login to Reply →

good concept. bad execution. the video is bit lame. it is overdone.

• KaBoomBOX March 17, 2011 at 17:01 PM Login to Reply →

AUS, not USA.

• Seewinciada March 17, 2011 at 17:01 PM Login to Reply →

Im sorry for stupid question and if I ask is not where necessary. I want to know, Kim.K scandal tape that all keep talking – not fake?

• Bekky March 18, 2011 at 06:49 AM Login to Reply →

This is disgusting. It makes me want to vomit.
    Sexist bullshit.

• Hotels in Brugge March 18, 2011 at 10:18 AM Login to Reply →

Pretty Look!! Amazing this post and best details shared. thanks

• Gail March 18, 2011 at 11:48 AM Login to Reply →

Lavinia, that’s a pathetic excuse for popularizing this kind of ‘sexist bullshit’ (thanks Bekky): ‘the appeal to masses’. You don’t need ‘to fight the will of millions of people’ by yourself. The only thing you can do is to stop perpetuating these kinds of stereotypes. It’s sad enough to see people fascinated by this video; but it’s tragic to see an intelligent woman supporting it.

• Gail March 18, 2011 at 13:55 PM Login to Reply →

• aah March 18, 2011 at 14:38 PM Login to Reply →

they sure as hell got my attention!

• a man March 18, 2011 at 19:20 PM Login to Reply →

lighten up!

I really don’t think someone will spend millions on a house because a sexy video was shot there, but it DID get our attention……I bet you are like me, you watched the video because of the sexy model on the link. It was just a creative way to separate this luxury condo from the thousands of others.

• hina March 18, 2011 at 20:42 PM Login to Reply →

I never hate so much to any other advertisement.. Feel like vomiting ..buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

• Sam March 19, 2011 at 03:46 AM Login to Reply →

Disliked. Not funny. Nerd but not smart.

• Lavinia March 19, 2011 at 10:50 AM Login to Reply →

Gail: I stand defeated. You are right.

• [...] Via Freshome [...]

• [...] Sex & Humour, the Fullproof Method of Selling a Luxury Condo [Video].   |   Cangurii şi Noe Tags: ads, fete, sex, vila [...]