Freshome Made the Best Home Design Blog Final ! Please Vote Us !

Freshome Made the Best Home Design Blog Final ! Please Vote Us !

Okay, here is the deal we made it into the final vote for the Homies 2011 on Apartment Therapy and we really need your help. If you appreciate what we do here at Freshome, please do us a favor and vote for us, to show your support. Every vote counts, so please help us. Just remember, if you don’t already have an Apartment Therapy username, you have to register before you can vote. Click on this link, scroll past the nominees logos and click on the button to vote for Freshome, hit submit. You have an example below.

Thank you, again, for the nomination and for taking the time to vote for the finals! The winners will be announced on Apartment Therapy on February 4th!

• majed January 29, 2011 at 12:58 PMLogin to Reply →

Freshome Made the Best Home Design Blog Final

• majed January 29, 2011 at 13:00 PMLogin to Reply →

abc

• AprilAries January 30, 2011 at 06:34 AMLogin to Reply →

This is my first time here on your blog. After viewing all the Homie nominees, this one was by far my favorite! Good luck and I hope you win (you got my vote). Either way, you have one more fan now!

• RAJENDRA MALI January 30, 2011 at 19:15 PMLogin to Reply →

freshhome contains every thing about a true home, amazing gallery.

• greg January 30, 2011 at 22:27 PMLogin to Reply →

Freshome Made the Best Home Design Blog Final

• Niran Lifesbox January 31, 2011 at 04:54 AMLogin to Reply →

Voted!, today resulted is Young House Love while My Voted -Freshome- is pointed for 140. Go Go… Don’t give up!

Niran
    Ceo & Founder
    Lifesbox.com

• ivink3aray February 1, 2011 at 10:06 AMLogin to Reply →

design model that is very minimalist and not very stout use a lot of space. I love it.

• Kho Thing Thing February 4, 2011 at 09:42 AMLogin to Reply →

Freshsome is the best home design blog.

• Schola March 11, 2011 at 08:42 AMLogin to Reply →

it real amazing, i like the idea of one room with small kitchen but how about one room, all small necessary needs

• home interior decorating June 17, 2011 at 10:49 AMLogin to Reply →

thank you, your writing will provide important inspiration to me …