The Perfect Boys Bedroom by Perianth
Bedroom

The Perfect Boys Bedroom by Perianth

This may seem like a room filled with “clichés”, meaning that everything that crosses our mind when we think of a boy’s room can be found here. But in this case, the “clichés” lead to a dream place of half-manly retreat. This bedroom from Perianth belongs to an apartment in New York whose owners wanted a boys’ room that would keep their children busy for a significant part of the day. A rock-climbing wall, a mini basketball court and a punching bag are just a few of the features of this cozy bedroom. Plenty of shelves can be found all throughout this interior, perfect for storing the books needed for school and the action figures from various collections. This place is so diverse that even a grown-up could be entertained in here for a couple of hours. We challenge you to look through the pictures and find anything “boyish” that is missing from this room.

• parkavebr_1
  • parkavebr_2
  • parkavebr_3
  • parkavebr_4
  • parkavebr_5
  • parkavebr_7
  • parkavebr_9

• Vinyl Lettering October 28, 2010 at 14:07 PM Login to Reply →

I am a grown man, and I want to live in that room. Amazing job.

• Alex October 28, 2010 at 15:06 PM Login to Reply →

I am a grown man and that room gives me the creeps. Talk about trying to force your kids to conform to your own image of manliness.

• Lewis October 30, 2010 at 00:50 AM Login to Reply →

Um… Alex?
    Really? “Trying to force your kids to conform to your image of manliness?”

Just because there’s sporting equipment doesn’t mean you’re forcing anyone to conform to anything. Why are we so cynical these days that we can’t have a creative design of a bedroom that millions of boys and young men would love (and probably tonnes of girls also), without someone drawing the assumption that it would be manipulating your kids.

The point is that it’s a really creative and flexible design, and that even though it might seem cliched, that doesn’t mean that the client or the children living in it wouldn’t absolutely love it.

And if they wouldn’t love it… don’t build it. It’s pretty simple.

• [...] [freshome] Tags: A mini basketball cour, A rock-climbing wall, Action figure, bedroom design, Boys [...]

• Amy November 2, 2010 at 23:37 PM Login to Reply →

I’m a grown woman, and I want to live in that room too. I only had a bed and a dresser in my bedroom! This is fabulous for any child!

• georgia December 12, 2010 at 13:48 PM Login to Reply →

that room is so fake

• julie February 15, 2011 at 18:05 PM Login to Reply →

I’ m a girl, but i really like it :)

• Lala March 18, 2011 at 01:48 AM Login to Reply →

I was looking for some ideas for me sons room. And the room are awsome!! I loved all of them it’s going to be really had to pick .

• Cody Simpson May 11, 2011 at 21:51 PM Login to Reply →

this sports themed room is awesome i really want it but right now i am in austraila so could you email me where i could get it. thanks alot
    sincerely,cody

• [...] & Photo Credit: The Perfect Boys Bedroom by Perianth Filed Under: Featured, News and events Tagged With: childrens bedroom furniture in north [...]

• Coolman August 13, 2013 at 20:17 PM Login to Reply →

I want one how do you make them.