Living Room Design Ideas : 26 Beautiful & Unique Designs

26 Wonderful Living Room Design Ideas

The living room is the most popular place in a house for the entertainment of guests, and where families come together to end their day, relax after a long workweek or to enjoy a television program together. In most cases this room is on the main level of a home and sees a lot of activity. This is why it is imperative that this area to be decorated and made into a friendly atmosphere to ensure the comfort of visitors. When planning a living room design, the first and most important factor to decide is the purpose of the room. One thing to remember when designing your living area is that you have to be comfortable in the room and like the style since you will most likely be spending a lot of your time in the room. Finally here are a few living room design ideas that will really get you in touch with the style that you want. Also make sure you check 30 Thrilling Open Plan Living Rooms with a View30 Scandinavian Living Room Designs With a Mesmerizing Effect  for more inspiration .

• abeedo21 May 27, 2010 at 14:10 PMLogin to Reply →

wow

• Paulina May 27, 2010 at 17:07 PMLogin to Reply →

these living rooms are awesome!

• Dekorasyon May 27, 2010 at 17:34 PMLogin to Reply →

This Desing Wonderfull. Thanks.

• E. May 27, 2010 at 17:54 PMLogin to Reply →

Some of these living rooms are lovely. And it’s nice to see you guys focusing on small spaces, for a change! ;)

• Mohammad Danish May 27, 2010 at 18:14 PMLogin to Reply →

WOW This is really great owsam

• Vicki Bergelt May 28, 2010 at 06:06 AMLogin to Reply →

I remember when my grandmother had everything in the living room covered in plastic! The living room was suppose to be the place for “company” but no one ever went in there!
    I believe that every area of the house should be used and appreciated. These living rooms all look welcoming and warm, whether casual or elegant. This is the way it should be.

• Shatha Hijazi May 28, 2010 at 08:08 AMLogin to Reply →

I believe the key element of designing a living room is to make it cozy, living rooms shouldn’t be large or has excessive accessories, it should be relatively small and with less amount of furniture.
    However thats my opinion, others might disagree with me :)

• Shatha Hijazi May 28, 2010 at 08:08 AMLogin to Reply →

However thats my opinion, others might disagree with me

• Ideas to steal May 28, 2010 at 08:18 AMLogin to Reply →

Loving this post, lots of nice inspiration. Really like the pictuer with all the artwork in the livingroom.

• Omer Mahwy May 29, 2010 at 08:59 AMLogin to Reply →

we like these designs very much and we entrust on it, hope we can share with this website

• Alexand Vantelli June 1, 2010 at 09:11 AMLogin to Reply →

Beautiful pictures. I love the top picture.

• Danielle June 2, 2010 at 10:31 AMLogin to Reply →

This is a nice collection of living-room decorating ideas!
    But i must say the white ones with loads of candles are more appealing to me.

• Amol June 2, 2010 at 13:09 PMLogin to Reply →

Gr8 living room ideas. thanks for sharing it.

• zaner June 11, 2010 at 18:03 PMLogin to Reply →

I lived in the second one for a couple of years. That is the Cotton Mill Studio Lofts in Oakland.

• stela June 13, 2010 at 14:13 PMLogin to Reply →

I love the idea of the round living room. Where can I get such sofa and the carpet? It would be perfect for my house.. :o)

• Anita June 18, 2010 at 17:39 PMLogin to Reply →

love these living rooms , they are just out of this world! I could look at these all day!

• dinesh singh August 18, 2010 at 07:06 AMLogin to Reply →

wow what a nice designs.

• Mohd. Amin August 25, 2010 at 11:08 AMLogin to Reply →

Realy it is wounderful site. I like it so much. I fell myself in each of this nice room when i am watching that.

• koltuk yıkama October 8, 2010 at 14:47 PMLogin to Reply →

Beautiful pictures. I love the top picture.

• philip ouma October 15, 2010 at 10:07 AMLogin to Reply →

Wonderful ideas and perfect collections love this site i have to visit with my wife

• sip January 20, 2011 at 10:42 AMLogin to Reply →

oh wow those sitting rooms make my sitting room wanna hide under the couch! damn!

• shafira February 14, 2011 at 13:18 PMLogin to Reply →

a very creative idea, I will try to replicate the design in my house, thanks

• shapewear February 14, 2011 at 14:47 PMLogin to Reply →

For me, the first living room picture is my first pick of them all.

• paleo samosamo March 10, 2011 at 09:42 AMLogin to Reply →

round living room design, i like it very much will it be possible to deliver it? im in Lesotho… colour i like grey.. please reply and give me all the details

• joy March 16, 2011 at 14:47 PMLogin to Reply →

good day..i saw your designs and they are all awesome..i am hopin you could share with me a design for my stuio apartment..thank you

• klistremerker April 9, 2011 at 20:12 PMLogin to Reply →

Really nice collection of ideas. Thanks for sharing. I always dreamed about a cottage like on a picture nr. 22.

• Dick Long April 17, 2011 at 20:14 PMLogin to Reply →

I want to redo my living room but I’m a big time hoarder and I can’t even see my floor. Alot of people don’t realize that hoarding is a disease and very hard to cure. I’d give anything to be able to have a nice living room that I would be proud of.

• Ashish Prajapati April 24, 2011 at 12:12 PMLogin to Reply →

this is very good concept.

• ağva May 8, 2011 at 22:24 PMLogin to Reply →

This is really great owsam. Really like the pictuer with all the artwork in the livingroom.

• drawing room May 10, 2011 at 11:12 AMLogin to Reply →

This is a helpful post.

• praveena May 20, 2011 at 06:09 AMLogin to Reply →

wonderful design.evrything is best.luxuryliving ,round living mychoice

• william May 30, 2011 at 02:02 AMLogin to Reply →

these r awesome…in my opinion, large contemporary living rooms with minimal furniture (just a large sofa and a wall mounted TV) are the best

• Forex June 4, 2011 at 12:44 PMLogin to Reply →

good comment. thanks you friends.

I’ve surfed the net more than three hours today, however, I haven’t found such useful information. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me

• Tile Cleaning Brisbane June 15, 2011 at 06:41 AMLogin to Reply →

Thanks for sharing the design I like all the above but the white color in the room give a different and fresh look to the room. In this way I come to know how every part oh house look so charming.

• Pooja Singh June 20, 2011 at 07:38 AMLogin to Reply →

I love this living Room,

• Vanessa Azevedo October 27, 2012 at 16:01 PMLogin to Reply →

Good web site you have got here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

• shergill October 29, 2012 at 10:55 AMLogin to Reply →

awsmmmm room but it is very expensive

• Marlon January 28, 2013 at 18:20 PMLogin to Reply →

Ive been told on ebay that there’s some sort of “secret” which will get fine (holo) cards away from yu gi wow packs. Psychological secret?

• Devon July 15, 2013 at 01:29 AMLogin to Reply →

It’s very trouble-free to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this web site.

• jessica October 28, 2014 at 18:28 PMLogin to Reply →

So nice pictures. I loved them.

• Bogdan November 22, 2014 at 20:24 PMLogin to Reply →

I followed you on pinterest. You have very nice picture.

• Robin Toetenel February 1, 2015 at 16:16 PMLogin to Reply →

A great design tip are provided in this blog for interior designing. Thank you so much for letting us know this one. I’m glad to see your Interior designs and remodeling services. Very attractive design I like it. I will visit your blog everyday to look if there is an update, keep sharing!!!!