Freshome

10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens

We try to cover a wide range of indoor products here on Freshome, from the most unusual ones to the more practical. We also had a lot of indoors for kids, but we somehow neglected sharing ideas on teenage rooms. We will try to make up for that starting with this post, in which we will show you 10 ways to decorate a teenager’s bedroom. Sure, these designs are addressed to the age group 9-14 and don’t include any eccentric decorations, but warm and peaceful colors. There are plenty of shelves for Cd’s, books and magazines, so we are also dealing with conscientious pupils. I particularly like the cartoon black and white wall drawings as they seem to bring personality to the rooms. Renderings done by Sergi

small teen room design idea 9 10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens

small teen room design idea 10 10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens

small teen room design idea 8 10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens

small teen room design idea 7 10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens

small teen room design idea 6 10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens

small teen room design idea 5 10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens

small teen room design idea 4 10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens

small teen room design idea 3 10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens

small teen room design idea 1 500x375 10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens small teen room design idea 20 10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

19 responses to “10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens” - Add yours!

1. Julia said:
    May 12, 2010

If only my teenager’s room was this clean and neat! I really like the green and white room at the top.

2. Michael said:
    May 12, 2010

Thanks for the comment Julia. :) Surprised that you check Freshome

3. Alex Chriss said:
    May 13, 2010

But those rooms look fit only in apartments! What about in family house?

4. Zap said:
    May 16, 2010

The last image is broken, could you fix it? thanks

5. Michael said:
    May 16, 2010

Zap – Thanks for the notice. Problem solved.

6. May 18, 2010

One of the toughest things to do is create a functional living space in a small room. These pictures are proof that you can incorporate all of the essentials into a room barely bigger than a closet. I like the loft beds, and the last picture most of all. This is proof, by the loft bed and window bed, that two people can share a small room with enough space for one at a time to work on studies.

7. Elizabeth said:
    May 18, 2010

Hate The Grreen Too Pukey Plus they r 2 small i am moving into a house and it is way bigger then that wel my room is SOOOO HUGE it is 20 by 20 so that would mean i would have a bijaillen miore room which would be sucky!!!

8. Jill said:
    May 20, 2010

I love these captain beds, particularly their clean almost-modern design. Any ideas where I can find these or ones like them? Thanks too for sharing designs appropriate for apartment sizes: shows that small spaces are more than enough for great living.

9. Rico said:
    June 15, 2010

there’s a lot of ideas coming into my mind whenever I visit this site..and then i saw this piece of art WOW! i’m still a highschool student but i can say that this is great!

10. Paweł said:
    July 8, 2010

Like this collection beacause thouse rooms are realy tiny.
    Great job!

11. Montana said:
    August 9, 2010

really good for small spaces. and very modern, too.

12. Peggy Moyer said:
    September 12, 2010

I love these bedroom ideas. Is there any furniture stores that I can order any of these designs from?

13. katina said:
    October 27, 2010

where can I find the beds that flip out as shown in the design idea 3 room?

14. November 11, 2010

wow thesee rooms are very inpreseve but i think icould make room better then thease creepy things like beds on the walls and the desk right beside the bed

15. SarahBear said:
    February 5, 2011

Woww.. but are these rooms expensive? I mean, they look very expensive and my parents don’t want to spend over 3,000 dollars on just furniture. We’re currently re doing our house and they said I could redo my room as well(: but my room isn’t that big but a little bigger than the rooms shown in the pictures.

16. Rachel said:
    March 23, 2011

love the rooms, there so small yet can fit so much! the beds don’t look very larg but they do look cute. and Elizabeth we dont care about your 20 by 20 room! a lot of people have one including me and im 14! but anyways the green rooms were probably my fav. thanks :)

17. Sofie said:
    May 19, 2011

Hi!
    I love your design ideas!
    I really like the beds on the pictures above, but I can’t find out where to buy, so where did you find them??

18. a ggie said:
    May 22, 2011

love the ideas for teens small room but where can i buy this furniture

19. brianna said:
    June 25, 2011

nice rooms

6 Trackbacks

1. By Jak urządzić pokój nastolatka | Dom i wnętrze on May 15, 2010

[...] [fot. via : freshome] [...]

2. [...] Foto: freshome [...]

3. By Dormitorio juvenil con literas plegables, bien resuelto on May 19, 2010

[...] « Ideal para descanzar You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

4. [...] freshome compártelo | Decoraciones relacionadas: El blanco protagonista Renovacion de [...]

5. By a Cute Little Room Settings on August 28, 2010

[...] I really like black and white cartoon pictures wall as they seem to bring personality to the room. More AKPC_IDS += "5229,";Popularity: unranked [?] August 28th, 2010 | Tags: a Cute Little Room [...]

6. [...] Sumber dari sini. [...]