10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens
Ideas

10 Cute Small Room Arrangements for Teens

We try to cover a wide range of indoor products here on Freshome, from the most unusual ones to the more practical. We also had a lot of indoors for kids, but we somehow neglected sharing ideas on teenage rooms. We will try to make up for that starting with this post, in which we will show you 10 ways to decorate a teenager’s bedroom. Sure, these designs are addressed to the age group 9-14 and don’t include any eccentric decorations, but warm and peaceful colors. There are plenty of shelves for Cd’s, books and magazines, so we are also dealing with conscientious pupils. I particularly like the cartoon black and white wall drawings as they seem to bring personality to the rooms. Renderings done by Sergi

• small-teen-room-design-idea-1-500x375
  • small-teen-room-design-idea-3
  • small-teen-room-design-idea-4
  • small-teen-room-design-idea-5
  • small-teen-room-design-idea-6
  • small-teen-room-design-idea-7
  • small-teen-room-design-idea-8
  • small-teen-room-design-idea-9
  • small-teen-room-design-idea-10
  • small-teen-room-design-idea-20

• Julia May 12, 2010 at 14:30 PM Login to Reply →

If only my teenager’s room was this clean and neat! I really like the green and white room at the top.

• Michael May 12, 2010 at 14:31 PM Login to Reply →

Thanks for the comment Julia. :) Surprised that you check Freshome

• Alex Chriss May 13, 2010 at 23:30 PM Login to Reply →

But those rooms look fit only in apartments! What about in family house?

• [...] [fot. via : freshome] [...]

• Zap May 16, 2010 at 02:53 AM Login to Reply →

The last image is broken, could you fix it? thanks

• Michael May 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM Login to Reply →

Zap – Thanks for the notice. Problem solved.

• Scott from Beds.org May 18, 2010 at 01:09 AM Login to Reply →

One of the toughest things to do is create a functional living space in a small room. These pictures are proof that you can incorporate all of the essentials into a room barely bigger than a closet. I like the loft beds, and the last picture most of all. This is proof, by the loft bed and window bed, that two people can share a small room with enough space for one at a time to work on studies.

• Elizabeth May 18, 2010 at 13:18 PM Login to Reply →

Hate The Grreen Too Pukey Plus they r 2 small i am moving into a house and it is way bigger then that wel my room is SOOOO HUGE it is 20 by 20 so that would mean i would have a bijaillen miore room which would be sucky!!!

• [...] Foto: freshome [...]

• [...] « Ideal para descanzar You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• Jill May 20, 2010 at 15:08 PM Login to Reply →

I love these captain beds, particularly their clean almost-modern design. Any ideas where I can find these or ones like them? Thanks too for sharing designs appropriate for apartment sizes: shows that small spaces are more than enough for great living.

• Rico June 15, 2010 at 12:03 PM Login to Reply →

there’s a lot of ideas coming into my mind whenever I visit this site..and then i saw this piece of art WOW! i’m still a highschool student but i can say that this is great!

• Paweł July 8, 2010 at 03:09 AM Login to Reply →

Like this collection beacause thouse rooms are realy tiny.
    Great job!

• [...] freshome compártelo | Decoraciones relacionadas: El blanco protagonista Renovacion de [...]

• Montana August 9, 2010 at 22:53 PM Login to Reply →

really good for small spaces. and very modern, too.

• a Cute Little Room Settings August 28, 2010 at 01:53 AM Login to Reply →

[...] I really like black and white cartoon pictures wall as they seem to bring personality to the room. More AKPC_IDS += "5229,";Popularity: unranked [?] August 28th, 2010 | Tags: a Cute Little Room [...]

• Peggy Moyer September 12, 2010 at 03:41 AM Login to Reply →

I love these bedroom ideas. Is there any furniture stores that I can order any of these designs from?

• katina October 27, 2010 at 14:19 PM Login to Reply →

where can I find the beds that flip out as shown in the design idea 3 room?

• bob fillgirty November 11, 2010 at 00:11 AM Login to Reply →

wow thesee rooms are very inpreseve but i think icould make room better then thease creepy things like beds on the walls and the desk right beside the bed

• SarahBear February 5, 2011 at 23:16 PM Login to Reply →

Woww.. but are these rooms expensive? I mean, they look very expensive and my parents don’t want to spend over 3,000 dollars on just furniture. We’re currently re doing our house and they said I could redo my room as well(: but my room isn’t that big but a little bigger than the rooms shown in the pictures.

• Rachel March 23, 2011 at 13:55 PM Login to Reply →

love the rooms, there so small yet can fit so much! the beds don’t look very larg but they do look cute. and Elizabeth we dont care about your 20 by 20 room! a lot of people have one including me and im 14! but anyways the green rooms were probably my fav. thanks :)

• [...] Sumber dari sini. [...]

• Sofie May 19, 2011 at 21:37 PM Login to Reply →

Hi!
    I love your design ideas!
    I really like the beds on the pictures above, but I can’t find out where to buy, so where did you find them??

• a ggie May 22, 2011 at 08:26 AM Login to Reply →

love the ideas for teens small room but where can i buy this furniture

• brianna June 25, 2011 at 21:49 PM Login to Reply →