King-Size Stone Bathtub, Milan 2010. Where Would you Place It?
Bathroom

King-Size Stone Bathtub, Milan 2010. Where Would you Place It?

This was one of my personal favorite bathtubs at Mlan Furniture Fair this year. Sure, it’s a matter of taste, subjective thinking and seeing it live. The bathtub was placed in a very opulent environment, however I would see it more in a simple, stone themed bathroom with as many natural decorative elements as possible. Again, this is all about personal taste. Still, I would like to launch a challenge for you. As a response to this post, we would like to see where you guys think this bathtub fits better? If you want, you can give as a succinct version of your idea, but we would like to see elaborate, original and even out-of-this-world descriptions regarding the most suitable interior.

You have one week to post your comments, at the end of which we will add a P.S. to this post, saying which answer we liked best. Looking forward to your reply.

P.S. Thanks everyone for commenting. We have to go with Mike, his answer was very relevant.

• matus April 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM Login to Reply →

awful interior…. look at the table, at lamps…. awwwww… sorry ladies and gentleman, i have to puke.

• Lavinia April 28, 2010 at 16:20 PM Login to Reply →

We also din’t like the interior very much, which is why we posted the idea of our readers coming up with a different design

• Mike April 28, 2010 at 18:15 PM Login to Reply →

Hmm… I’ve got to agree with Matus on this one. Personally, it feels like the individuals who put this together tried to make more of a statement as opposed to something that ‘feels’ comfortable. This kind of tub would look better in one of those cave-style homes. Do the bathroom in the right way, it would look like a great earth theme. But definitely not for everyone.

Then again, the only ones who could afford this would be those eccentric types :D

• [...] elements as possible. This was one of favorite bathtubs at Mlan Furniture Fair this year. Check on Bathtub design for more information. Share and [...]

• Fred Flintsone May 3, 2010 at 02:18 AM Login to Reply →

Right next to the Wooly Mammoth I’d use to fill it. Yabba Dabba Don’t.

• ertugrul celik May 5, 2010 at 06:50 AM Login to Reply →

no commment

• Andrea March 12, 2011 at 19:39 PM Login to Reply →

I know I’m late but I discovered this site very recently. This is the most amazing bathtub I’ve ever seen if it’s from raw marble. I would probably design a spa room based around it in a contrasting colour and use it as a focal point, probably placed in a bed of river rock with step stones to and from it. It’s gorgeous.