Limited Edition Mondrian Sideboard, Furniture Or Art?

Limited Edition Mondrian Sideboard, Furniture Or Art?

The Mondrian Sideboard comes from  Boca Do Lobo and caught our attention due to its diversity, artsy feel and glamorous looks. We found out that the carvings and models on the sideboards reunite a variety of artistic styles and the materials used are also diverse. Lacquer, leather and glass are just some of the designer’s options for the finishing touch. A large part of the products  was handcrafted, which gives it even more originality. This is perhaps the reason for the limited edition items. The designers stated that this furniture “is an exclusive emotional experience, a sense of belonging and a state of mind.”We will not insist on the functionality of the design, as it is clear that so many drawers could only mean plenty of storage space. – Via – 3rings

• Green Floor Plans March 19, 2010 at 18:51 PMLogin to Reply →

Furniture or art?

Isn’t that like asking if Picaso did paintings or art?

• ادراج متنوعة الاحجام والاستعمالات لطاولات التسريحه « بنات زايد March 19, 2010 at 20:05 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] LINK التصنيفات:ديكور تعليقات (0) التعقيبات "TrackBacks" (0) أضف تعليقاً التعقيبات "TrackBack" […]

• Josh Urso Design March 19, 2010 at 20:31 PMLogin to Reply →

I could see a few of these working really well in a very high end lingerie store!

• usha Gangaramani March 20, 2010 at 03:18 AMLogin to Reply →

Its good for Jewellry Display

• Double Glazing Birmingham March 22, 2010 at 12:38 PMLogin to Reply →

The product was handcrafted and functionality design, which gives it even more originality .Very clear and fine works and i think it is durable.

• Luis Chernick April 2, 2010 at 14:46 PMLogin to Reply →

I’ve been searching around for posts related to this but never found one that really was effective such as this. Pleased I discovered this place.

• christian love April 15, 2010 at 08:21 AMLogin to Reply →

Hello, I want to say many thanks for an captivating site about a subject I have had an interest in for a long time now. I have been looking in and reading through the comments avidly so just wanted to express my thanks for administering me with some very good reading material. I look forward to more, and taking a more active part in the talks here, whilst picking up some information too!!

• Peter Grant August 3, 2010 at 17:20 PMLogin to Reply →

Portuguese design is growing!
    This brand is great, When i was googling I also found a surprising brand also from Portugal it´s called Munna. I believe their website is http://www.munnadesign.com
    What´s happening in Portugal, a design boom??!

• Double Glazing & Kitchens December 13, 2012 at 16:33 PMLogin to Reply →

Wow this certainly is unusual. I think the storage space could be very useful though.

• sideboards February 21, 2013 at 10:20 AMLogin to Reply →

Totally gorgeous! I love the pics. Great work keep it up!!