17 Cool and Unconventional Shelving Ideas

17 Cool and Unconventional Shelving Ideas

We’ve heard people say how hard it is to move from one place to another because of all the things they have to carry around. And it’s a universal fact: we have too much stuff! For today we’ve gathered up a collection of 17 cool and unconventional shelving ideas that we hope will solve some of your storing problems. We tried to select the items that are not only practical, but that would improve how a place looks and feels. Most of them are unusual, for example take a look at the vertical wooden panels, which are particularly interesting. Vertical or horizontal, it is truly impressive how the designers managed to make these furniture items so functional. We also like the fact that they are built from classic materials, which makes them fit well in a variety of interior designs. -via HomeTopHit.com

• shelving unit
  • shelving unit12357cvbb
  • shelving unit12357ff
  • shelving unit12357gf
  • shelving unit12357gffer

• Moon Hussain March 3, 2010 at 15:19 PMLogin to Reply →

Hey,

Those are some inspiring organizers/shelves there. #s 2 & 3 are amazing as well as the nightstand thing.

P.S. Great blog

• Irene Tan March 4, 2010 at 04:49 AMLogin to Reply →

Thanks for the idea, I really love it..

• Custom Designs March 4, 2010 at 10:06 AMLogin to Reply →

I love the shelves #2, 4 and 5. These are so creative.

• CK March 5, 2010 at 05:01 AMLogin to Reply →

Do you know where we can buy any of the above shelves 2,4,5,7,8 & 10…Please I’m in desperate need of new shelving and I don’t know where to buy them.
    Thanks
    CK

• Tommy May 1, 2010 at 03:28 AMLogin to Reply →

I would like to know where the 2nd shelf is from. The one that’s brown/white and has pull-out drawers. I want to buy it. Where do I buy it?

Thank you!

• Lavinia May 1, 2010 at 11:13 AMLogin to Reply →

Freshome only presents ideas, Tommy, we don’t always have an answer concerning acquisition. I tried to search information on the shelf, but couldn’t find any. Sorry. Good luck finding something similar.

• Links To Home Stuff | A Cool Link October 13, 2010 at 20:00 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] http://freshome.com/2010/03/03/17-cool-and-unconventional-shelving-ideas […]

• Courtney November 19, 2010 at 19:24 PMLogin to Reply →

The shelving over the sink is a really great idea!

• International Decor October 16, 2012 at 00:37 AMLogin to Reply →