Freshome
Home Apartments Design Ideas, Pictures and Decor Simple and Elegant White Apartment

Simple and Elegant White Apartment

We know most of you out there don’t really enjoy crowded homes. which is why we decided to show you something special: a small, but extremely elegant apartment, with plenty of space and modern arrangements. How small exactly?- Take a guess. This great looking house only has a surface of 39 sq m, which, ironically, is more than enough for its owners living needs. Featuring high ceilings, wooden floors and immaculate white walls, the overall feeling is that of cleanness, elegance and …space. Even the floors are painted in white. With a minimalist but beautiful design and original furniture items, it will leave most of its guests speechless. We are very interested in your comments and opinions on this one. -via

clean white small apartment interior design 3 554x368 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 7 554x749 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 6 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 5 554x775 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 4 554x380 Simple and Elegant White Apartment
clean white small apartment interior design 2 554x368 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 1 554x368 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 15 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 14 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 13 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 12 554x368 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 10 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 9 554x368 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 8 554x369 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 16 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 17 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

clean white small apartment interior design 18 554x416 Simple and Elegant White Apartment

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

14 responses to “Simple and Elegant White Apartment” - Add yours!

1. Lazy said:
    January 11, 2010

Jeez. Must take ages to clean. On the flip-side she can just use bleach. Everywhere.

2. mantex said:
    January 11, 2010

Where is it located? From the furniture and fittings (especially the 1950s coffee table and that sewing basket) I would guess somewhere in the UK

3. seesaw said:
    January 11, 2010

love all of it especially the closet and floors.

4. mantex said:
    January 11, 2010

Somebody has added an extra picture – now it looks more like Holland or maybe Paris?

5. Chris said:
    January 12, 2010

I’m guessing Scandinavia.

6. mantex said:
    January 12, 2010

Scandinavia might be right – certainly, the pipework and connectors in the bathroom (on second thoughts) are not of a kind used in the UK.

7. Susana said:
    January 13, 2010

I like the round shapes: the couch, the bedlamp, the bottle, the tabe…And I was quite suprised and amazed about the window with his kind of diamond shaped glasses. Was this already there or had it been created for this interior design?

8. Diamond said:
    February 4, 2010

I’m always interested in how white is perceived in a room.

I like white becauses it generates a peaceful calm. Adding color makes the white look less sterile and have more personality.

I’m just curious to know if the occupant’s wardrobe is as minimalist as the decor.

9. pauline said:
    June 29, 2010

surprisingly…i felt suffocated while viewing the pictures…it feels like you are in a tiny box (because of the uniformity of the color white)… i guess this design is not for me :(

10. ArtsyGirl said:
    September 2, 2010

The stark white would get to me after a while, but a softer, off white or creamy yellow; I’d be all over it!
    Love it!

11. Mssy said:
    November 3, 2010

Too white… good for a single. no children

12. Dannygirl said:
    December 3, 2010

It´s too boring, because I love colors. Maybe you should change your funiture for something colorful and paint some walls into mahagon… in the toilet put white tiles alternately orange tiles… use colors to make you home a better place….

13. Marivic Pepito said:
    December 10, 2010

I can’t believe this is only 39 sq.m how did u do this!

14. February 10, 2011

HI I have been visiting a number ofblogs for my dissertation study. I have found your blog to be extremelyuseful. Keep updating your blog with valuableinformation… Regards

One Trackback

1. [...] believe me? Check out how these tiny apartments display their design genius by using a lot of the color white. They’ll have you downsizing in no time. [...]