Simple and Elegant White Apartment
Apartments

Simple and Elegant White Apartment

We know most of you out there don’t really enjoy crowded homes. which is why we decided to show you something special: a small, but extremely elegant apartment, with plenty of space and modern arrangements. How small exactly?- Take a guess. This great looking house only has a surface of 39 sq m, which, ironically, is more than enough for its owners living needs. Featuring high ceilings, wooden floors and immaculate white walls, the overall feeling is that of cleanness, elegance and …space. Even the floors are painted in white. With a minimalist but beautiful design and original furniture items, it will leave most of its guests speechless. We are very interested in your comments and opinions on this one. -via

• clean-white-small-apartment-interior-design-1-554x368
  • clean-white-small-apartment-interior-design-14
  • clean-white-small-apartment-interior-design-15
  • clean-white-small-apartment-interior-design-16
  • clean-white-small-apartment-interior-design-17
  • clean-white-small-apartment-interior-design-18-554x416

• Lazy January 11, 2010 at 18:44 PM Login to Reply →

Jeez. Must take ages to clean. On the flip-side she can just use bleach. Everywhere.

• mantex January 11, 2010 at 19:10 PM Login to Reply →

Where is it located? From the furniture and fittings (especially the 1950s coffee table and that sewing basket) I would guess somewhere in the UK

• seesaw January 11, 2010 at 20:09 PM Login to Reply →

love all of it especially the closet and floors.

• mantex January 11, 2010 at 21:10 PM Login to Reply →

Somebody has added an extra picture – now it looks more like Holland or maybe Paris?

• Chris January 12, 2010 at 10:43 AM Login to Reply →

I’m guessing Scandinavia.

• mantex January 12, 2010 at 16:43 PM Login to Reply →

Scandinavia might be right – certainly, the pipework and connectors in the bathroom (on second thoughts) are not of a kind used in the UK.

• Susana January 13, 2010 at 19:17 PM Login to Reply →

I like the round shapes: the couch, the bedlamp, the bottle, the tabe…And I was quite suprised and amazed about the window with his kind of diamond shaped glasses. Was this already there or had it been created for this interior design?

• Diamond February 4, 2010 at 16:03 PM Login to Reply →

I’m always interested in how white is perceived in a room.

I like white becauses it generates a peaceful calm. Adding color makes the white look less sterile and have more personality.

I’m just curious to know if the occupant’s wardrobe is as minimalist as the decor.

• [...] believe me? Check out how these tiny apartments display their design genius by using a lot of the color white. They’ll have you downsizing in no time. [...]

• pauline June 29, 2010 at 06:28 AM Login to Reply →

surprisingly…i felt suffocated while viewing the pictures…it feels like you are in a tiny box (because of the uniformity of the color white)… i guess this design is not for me :(

• ArtsyGirl September 2, 2010 at 07:04 AM Login to Reply →

The stark white would get to me after a while, but a softer, off white or creamy yellow; I’d be all over it!
    Love it!

• Mssy November 3, 2010 at 09:25 AM Login to Reply →

Too white… good for a single. no children

• Dannygirl December 3, 2010 at 12:22 PM Login to Reply →

It´s too boring, because I love colors. Maybe you should change your funiture for something colorful and paint some walls into mahagon… in the toilet put white tiles alternately orange tiles… use colors to make you home a better place….

• Marivic Pepito December 10, 2010 at 04:24 AM Login to Reply →

I can’t believe this is only 39 sq.m how did u do this!

• office home furnitur February 10, 2011 at 11:25 AM Login to Reply →

HI I have been visiting a number ofblogs for my dissertation study. I have found your blog to be extremelyuseful. Keep updating your blog with valuableinformation… Regards