Freshome
Home Furniture Design Ideas, Pictures and Inspiration Multifunctional Wall Mount Tv Stand from Fimar

Multifunctional Wall Mount Tv Stand from Fimar

The Creative Side System TV looks like a typical modern flat panel display wall mounted unit, but it hides a keen extra feature which further optimizes space. The inside reveals a decent storage cabinet for discs, cables and plugs which could give a cluttered look to your stylish interiors. The sleek and neat design only enhances the functionally aesthetic appeal of your living room. This idea is great for small spaces because this black tv stand can replace a new cabinet. More information about this black and white living room set and the functional wall mount tv stand you could find on Fimar site. – Via – BornRich

Black and white living room furniture with functional tv stand creative side system by Fimar 2 Multifunctional Wall Mount Tv Stand from Fimar Black and white living room furniture with functional tv stand creative side system by Fimar 1 Multifunctional Wall Mount Tv Stand from Fimar Black and white living room furniture with functional tv stand creative side system by Fimar 5 Multifunctional Wall Mount Tv Stand from Fimar

Black and white living room furniture with functional tv stand creative side system by Fimar 3 Multifunctional Wall Mount Tv Stand from Fimar

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

9 responses to “Multifunctional Wall Mount Tv Stand from Fimar” - Add yours!

1. Vicky Muma said:
    January 19, 2010

I am looking for a solution for a 55″ flat screen tv and ran across The Creative Side System TV. I’d like to find out how much it costs and where it can be purchased.

2. Fred Scott said:
    February 19, 2010

I’m also interested in this.
    Any pointers who are the authorized resellers for Fimar in the USA? Or where to buy this from in the US?

3. Anthony Compton said:
    May 4, 2010

I think this is an amazing setup. I would love to put something like this in my living room. Does anyone know how much something like this cost, and where i can find it in Los Angeles?

4. mendix said:
    May 7, 2010

I like this , can I know dimension’s of this unit

5. reaven said:
    May 29, 2010

I saw this picture and I wanted it exactly like the picture above in the living room. I decided to make this custom furniture and today was installed in my room cost me 504.53 euros. Thanks Fresh Home

6. Dado said:
    June 29, 2010

‘reaven’ can you tell us dimension’s of this unit?

7. REVENGER said:
    July 2, 2010

yes when i get home i will …and tell me where to email to you the dimensions !

8. March 27, 2011

Great innovative idea, one of our clients suggested us to visit this site and I am glad that we found this…..thanks

9. Nichael said:
    April 13, 2011

i would like to know who make the stand?

One Trackback

1. [...] design is simple and very practical help you realize your dream. This wall cabinet is not only a creative and modern design but also will add aesthetic indigo in your living room. The design is very sleek and neat displays its own charm and can function also conceal the wiring that does not irregular or your DVD collection. The Cabinet price is not cheap, but you also can order yourself on your carpenter by seeing more about this cabinet at Fimar site. Via Freshome [...]