Multifunctional Wall Mount Tv Stand from Fimar

Multifunctional Wall Mount Tv Stand from Fimar

The Creative Side System TV looks like a typical modern flat panel display wall mounted unit, but it hides a keen extra feature which further optimizes space. The inside reveals a decent storage cabinet for discs, cables and plugs which could give a cluttered look to your stylish interiors. The sleek and neat design only enhances the functionally aesthetic appeal of your living room. This idea is great for small spaces because this black tv stand can replace a new cabinet. More information about this black and white living room set and the functional wall mount tv stand you could find on Fimar site. – Via – BornRich

• Vicky Muma January 19, 2010 at 21:46 PM Login to Reply →

I am looking for a solution for a 55″ flat screen tv and ran across The Creative Side System TV. I’d like to find out how much it costs and where it can be purchased.

• Fred Scott February 19, 2010 at 02:50 AM Login to Reply →

I’m also interested in this.
    Any pointers who are the authorized resellers for Fimar in the USA? Or where to buy this from in the US?

• Anthony Compton May 4, 2010 at 18:47 PM Login to Reply →

I think this is an amazing setup. I would love to put something like this in my living room. Does anyone know how much something like this cost, and where i can find it in Los Angeles?

• mendix May 7, 2010 at 19:35 PM Login to Reply →

I like this , can I know dimension’s of this unit

• reaven May 29, 2010 at 23:28 PM Login to Reply →

I saw this picture and I wanted it exactly like the picture above in the living room. I decided to make this custom furniture and today was installed in my room cost me 504.53 euros. Thanks Fresh Home

• Dado June 29, 2010 at 10:13 AM Login to Reply →

‘reaven’ can you tell us dimension’s of this unit?

• REVENGER July 2, 2010 at 10:48 AM Login to Reply →

yes when i get home i will …and tell me where to email to you the dimensions !

• […] design is simple and very practical help you realize your dream. This wall cabinet is not only a creative and modern design but also will add aesthetic indigo in your living room. The design is very sleek and neat displays its own charm and can function also conceal the wiring that does not irregular or your DVD collection. The Cabinet price is not cheap, but you also can order yourself on your carpenter by seeing more about this cabinet at Fimar site. Via Freshome […]

• Delhi Property March 27, 2011 at 13:20 PM Login to Reply →

Great innovative idea, one of our clients suggested us to visit this site and I am glad that we found this…..thanks

• Nichael April 13, 2011 at 09:00 AM Login to Reply →

i would like to know who make the stand?