Freshome

Amazing Hidden Kitchen

This lovely project comes from LOGOS and is a part of their Cooking & Living Series. The challenge was to build a living area for a young lady who wanted a roomy, comfortable apartment. Also, she is not into cooking very much, which is why she wanted a kitchen that would occupy very little space. The result was this cooking place hidden behind orange doors. Not only is this an original design, but the perfect fit in the overall bigger picture is something to take note of. The “locker” has all the utilities a large kitchen is equipped with even though it can easily be mistaken for a normal bedroom furniture item.

cooking and living21 Amazing Hidden Kitchen

cooking and living456 Amazing Hidden Kitchen cooking and living3 Amazing Hidden Kitchen cooking and living45 Amazing Hidden Kitchen cooking and living31 Amazing Hidden Kitchen cooking and living41 Amazing Hidden Kitchen

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

9 responses to “Amazing Hidden Kitchen” - Add yours!

1. hellspawn said:
    October 20, 2009

Brilliant idea

2. Patrick said:
    October 20, 2009

I think this is an ideal scheme for a studio apartment..
    I like!

3. Eric said:
    October 20, 2009

If you could roll an “island” of cabinets out from under the current counter top…. that would make it totally worthy.

4. chuck said:
    October 21, 2009

Fantastic and just what I could do with in my current home.

5. Dila said:
    October 21, 2009

I love the design very much…thanks for sharing it

6. Joseph said:
    October 22, 2009

This is a design that is both bold and practical. I think it is absolutely glorious. Myself I’m always looking for new ideas, different ideas, but wow! This one really gives me a lot to think about in my own designs. Thank you for sharing this with us.

7. February 16, 2010

Wow this is the best design that I have seen in a long time, bold, modern, something that is need in places that lack room and where rooms are shared like in the above apartment. Hip and happening I just wish more builders would have a look at something like this when they are designing studio apartments.

8. Kitchens said:
    July 16, 2010

I agree, this is perfect if you want to save space in your homes! It’s very neat because you can always keep it when you’re not using it, convenient for singles or working moms who barely use the kitchen.

9. Adelaide said:
    April 27, 2011

I want to’ nave some information about logos kitchen how can i do ?thanks adelaide

3 Trackbacks

1. By Cocina oculta en apartamento on October 21, 2009

[...] en: Freshome. [...]

2. [...] sneaky is this kitchen?! By roomenvy How cool is this quirky little kitchen from freshhome.com? It actually FOLDS AWAY! Ideal if you’re short on space, and even better [...]

3. [...] more information please visit freshome Tags: creative kitchen, Elegant Kitchen, kitchen design, kitchen ideas, kitchen layout, [...]