Amazing Hidden Kitchen
Kitchen

Amazing Hidden Kitchen

This lovely project comes from LOGOS and is a part of their Cooking & Living Series. The challenge was to build a living area for a young lady who wanted a roomy, comfortable apartment. Also, she is not into cooking very much, which is why she wanted a kitchen that would occupy very little space. The result was this cooking place hidden behind orange doors. Not only is this an original design, but the perfect fit in the overall bigger picture is something to take note of. The “locker” has all the utilities a large kitchen is equipped with even though it can easily be mistaken for a normal bedroom furniture item.

• cooking-and-living21
  • cooking-and-living456
  • cooking-and-living3
  • cooking-and-living45
  • cooking-and-living31
  • cooking-and-living41

• hellspawn October 20, 2009 at 15:30 PM Login to Reply →

Brilliant idea

• Patrick October 20, 2009 at 18:33 PM Login to Reply →

I think this is an ideal scheme for a studio apartment..
    I like!

• Eric October 20, 2009 at 19:48 PM Login to Reply →

If you could roll an “island” of cabinets out from under the current counter top…. that would make it totally worthy.

• Cocina oculta en apartamento October 21, 2009 at 11:44 AM Login to Reply →

[...] en: Freshome. [...]

• chuck October 21, 2009 at 15:28 PM Login to Reply →

Fantastic and just what I could do with in my current home.

• Dila October 21, 2009 at 23:26 PM Login to Reply →

I love the design very much…thanks for sharing it

• Joseph October 22, 2009 at 17:36 PM Login to Reply →

This is a design that is both bold and practical. I think it is absolutely glorious. Myself I’m always looking for new ideas, different ideas, but wow! This one really gives me a lot to think about in my own designs. Thank you for sharing this with us.

• [...] sneaky is this kitchen?! By roomenvy How cool is this quirky little kitchen from freshhome.com? It actually FOLDS AWAY! Ideal if you’re short on space, and even better [...]

• Angelita Elrod @ Steel Shelvin February 16, 2010 at 06:59 AM Login to Reply →

Wow this is the best design that I have seen in a long time, bold, modern, something that is need in places that lack room and where rooms are shared like in the above apartment. Hip and happening I just wish more builders would have a look at something like this when they are designing studio apartments.

• Kitchens July 16, 2010 at 06:45 AM Login to Reply →

I agree, this is perfect if you want to save space in your homes! It’s very neat because you can always keep it when you’re not using it, convenient for singles or working moms who barely use the kitchen.

• Adelaide April 27, 2011 at 19:58 PM Login to Reply →

I want to’ nave some information about logos kitchen how can i do ?thanks adelaide

• [...] more information please visit freshome Tags: creative kitchen, Elegant Kitchen, kitchen design, kitchen ideas, kitchen layout, [...]