Freshome
Home Architecture Design Ideas, Pictures and Inspiration 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

Located at 3602 Apollo in Salt Lake City, Utah, this bachelor pad is exactly what a smart and modern man looks for his living space. Fully equipped with everything you could desire, including a stylish pool, appliances and the most wonderful views, this place is simply dreamy. Designed and built for the practical man, the interior of the house gets the eye with its polished dark wood, cast concrete, gray shinny floors and white walls. Among the most well designed bachelor pads we’ve seen, the house is on sale for for $699,000. The price is fair and the comfort is infinite, just walk in and enjoy. – via

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 1 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 2 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 3 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 4 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 5 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 6 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 7 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 8 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 9 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 10 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 11 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 12 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 13 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

7 responses to “3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City” - Add yours!

1. Nicolette said:
    September 18, 2009

The bachelor pad seems like a very comfortable setting. Do we know who the designer is?

2. Kristin from Home Valu said:
    September 18, 2009

Great modern lines and simplistic design. Good thing it is a bachelor pad cause it won’t work well for little kids :)

3. becky said:
    September 20, 2009

Nice cars too! I wish the architect or owner would upload this to Houzz – I’d love to use these pictures in ideabooks over there.

4. September 25, 2009

First of all.. Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments….. I am the designer / owner…. [ Tyler Gourley ] Professionally.. a photographer with a very big passion for architecture and design. I am selling this house because I have another project already waiting…… You can see more photos at http://www.3602apollo.com Thanks!

5. Trevor said:
    May 4, 2010

My wife and I are enamored with your house, we are looking to build in the next couple months and would love to build something similar in Provo. Would you be willing to share this homes layout / plans and the additional changes that you’ve so perfectly done? If not I understand and appreciate you sharing your amazing talent none the less.

6. Jun said:
    January 7, 2011

What a lovely home! This was an excellent read; both informal and interesting at the same time. Then again most of your posts are! Thank you for sharing this.

7. GEVILYN PARAS said:
    June 16, 2011

I LIKE THE STYLE OF THIS PAD….HOW I LOVE TO RECEIVE OTHER PHOTOS OF THIS KIND..I;M PLANNING TO BUILD ONE.THNX!

2 Trackbacks

1. [...] me of the coolest bachelor pad ever.The house is on sale for for $699,000, without cars! – via #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: [...]

2. By En masculino - Delikatissen on September 30, 2009