3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad in Salt Lake City

Located at 3602 Apollo in Salt Lake City, Utah, this bachelor pad is exactly what a smart and modern man looks for his living space. Fully equipped with everything you could desire, including a stylish pool, appliances and the most wonderful views, this place is simply dreamy. Designed and built for the practical man, the interior of the house gets the eye with its polished dark wood, cast concrete, gray shinny floors and white walls. Among the most well designed bachelor pads we’ve seen, the house is on sale for for $699,000. The price is fair and the comfort is infinite, just walk in and enjoy. – via

• 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 13
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 12
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 11
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 10
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 9
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 8
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 7
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 6
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 5
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 4
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 3
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 2
  • 3602 Apollo Bachelor Pad 1

• Nicolette September 18, 2009 at 16:43 PM Login to Reply →

The bachelor pad seems like a very comfortable setting. Do we know who the designer is?

• Kristin from Home Valu September 18, 2009 at 20:26 PM Login to Reply →

Great modern lines and simplistic design. Good thing it is a bachelor pad cause it won’t work well for little kids :)

• […] me of the coolest bachelor pad ever.The house is on sale for for $699,000, without cars! – via #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: […]

• becky September 20, 2009 at 20:57 PM Login to Reply →

Nice cars too! I wish the architect or owner would upload this to Houzz – I’d love to use these pictures in ideabooks over there.

• Tyler Gourley September 25, 2009 at 02:30 AM Login to Reply →

First of all.. Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments….. I am the designer / owner…. [ Tyler Gourley ] Professionally.. a photographer with a very big passion for architecture and design. I am selling this house because I have another project already waiting…… You can see more photos at http://www.3602apollo.com Thanks!

• En masculino - Delikatissen September 30, 2009 at 06:02 AM Login to Reply →

[…] Vía: Freshome […]

• Trevor May 4, 2010 at 03:59 AM Login to Reply →

My wife and I are enamored with your house, we are looking to build in the next couple months and would love to build something similar in Provo. Would you be willing to share this homes layout / plans and the additional changes that you’ve so perfectly done? If not I understand and appreciate you sharing your amazing talent none the less.

• Jun January 7, 2011 at 23:49 PM Login to Reply →

What a lovely home! This was an excellent read; both informal and interesting at the same time. Then again most of your posts are! Thank you for sharing this.

• GEVILYN PARAS June 16, 2011 at 16:07 PM Login to Reply →

I LIKE THE STYLE OF THIS PAD….HOW I LOVE TO RECEIVE OTHER PHOTOS OF THIS KIND..I;M PLANNING TO BUILD ONE.THNX!