Breathtaking Bedroom Interior
Bedroom Best Of

Breathtaking Bedroom Interior

The bedroom should be a place to unwind and recharge, a special retreat where peace and style meet. What you are going to see today is a relly amazing bedroom. With such an amazing bedroom I’m asking myself …why someone whould like to go from home, when you have absolutely anything you can want in your own home. So …what do you think ? Is this bedroom amazing or not ?

• Ameth August 30, 2009 at 18:49 PM Login to Reply →

Glitterous Upper East Side Queen !

• […] Freshome Dela: […]

• Chris August 30, 2009 at 18:58 PM Login to Reply →

I think it is very bad idea to join together, baedroom,livingroom and pool. Especially bedroom is a place for simplu purpose for relax and peace – it shuold be cosy and in human scale.

• Lis August 30, 2009 at 20:13 PM Login to Reply →

what’s the source on this? I want to see more.

• Michael August 30, 2009 at 20:38 PM Login to Reply →

Lis – The source …received via email.

• Brian August 30, 2009 at 20:43 PM Login to Reply →

Yes, breathtaking but I agree with Chris that the bedroom is a place for itself and not to be joined with another activity. Anyway, beautiful interior design.

• Brian August 30, 2009 at 20:48 PM Login to Reply →

Just imagine, anything left in it’s place exept for taking out the bed. Wouldn’t be better?

• Zim August 30, 2009 at 21:05 PM Login to Reply →

Wow, amazing! I love it!

• Brad August 31, 2009 at 01:34 AM Login to Reply →

Nice. If you look closer you can see folding glass windows to the left. Perfect to separate the room from the pool.

• Imran August 31, 2009 at 04:43 AM Login to Reply →

amzing interior no-doubt. You are doing a very well job by posting all this to this site. Thanks alot Bother .

• Kate August 31, 2009 at 05:55 AM Login to Reply →

It looks really nice, but it reality it would be a crappy idea since the pool would make it pretty humid in there even if the air were cool, AND everything would smell like chlorine. I had friends that had an indoor hot tub they kept cool and it made the entire house smell like the dressing room of a Rec center.

• Marg August 31, 2009 at 06:29 AM Login to Reply →

Urk. Yeah it looks good, but its not really functional. And imagine stumbling home after a few drinks… or with a special someone… and not watching where you are going…

• Home Decorating Ideas August 31, 2009 at 06:37 AM Login to Reply →

Amazing!! But wonder how many folks can afford decorating a bedroom like this.

• sleeplss August 31, 2009 at 12:05 PM Login to Reply →

i could live like this. doubts made by Kate are justified but i would give it a go anyway :)

• brandon August 31, 2009 at 16:01 PM Login to Reply →

Need a source for the photo please

• khaezi September 12, 2009 at 16:11 PM Login to Reply →

Wheeew i love to have a dip after each nap..excellent interior…

• Nazli September 13, 2009 at 10:40 AM Login to Reply →

First thing I would do when I wake up is to jump the pool then get dressed for the work =)Really awesome

• memory foam September 27, 2009 at 22:00 PM Login to Reply →

The blue coloring is amazing, a perfect touch. However I would have the pool a lot smaller … as someone mentioned it will add too much humidity. Might work if it was a small pool and the ventilation is powerful.

• Sierra April 10, 2010 at 20:48 PM Login to Reply →

This is my dream home. I’d make a retractable roof over the pool too. A salt water pool would solve the problem of the smell of chlorine and so much healthier too. I’d love to see more, Michael!

• Maria October 22, 2010 at 07:37 AM Login to Reply →

This a hotel room in Myconos Greece. It really is amazing but only as part of a hotel suite! A bit difficult having a pool inside your bedroom all year long!!

• IHA . MCHANGAMWE. October 31, 2010 at 10:35 AM Login to Reply →

your design is great but it could have been better if you could may be partition it with a glass wall for safety so that one can pass over.good work.

• Nyu November 12, 2010 at 21:55 PM Login to Reply →

Now that is a bedroom! Now if only I could afford that….

• Special Dezines January 6, 2011 at 05:00 AM Login to Reply →

Well…it DOES have a retractable glass wall…humidity and pool scent should be no diff than opening your doors and windows out over the pool…I’m just sayin’ :)

• Feng Shui Home January 26, 2011 at 18:43 PM Login to Reply →

@Kate.. I would not worry about the chlorine too much (:-)) I am sure they installed a salt water pool – at least I hope…

• felipe April 28, 2011 at 02:02 AM Login to Reply →

i have no words to express how beautiful is this bedroom on the picture. its very expensive but i will definitely insert into my “home designs book”.

• Boss May 23, 2011 at 04:39 AM Login to Reply →

Looks amazing but I dont like the idea of a pool and bedroom combined even if it was partioned. The maintenance and smell would drive you nuts after a while.