Freshome
Home Bedroom Design Ideas, Pictures and Decor Breathtaking Bedroom Interior

Breathtaking Bedroom Interior

The bedroom should be a place to unwind and recharge, a special retreat where peace and style meet. What you are going to see today is a relly amazing bedroom. With such an amazing bedroom I’m asking myself …why someone whould like to go from home, when you have absolutely anything you can want in your own home. So …what do you think ? Is this bedroom amazing or not ?

bedroom interior Breathtaking Bedroom Interior

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

25 responses to “Breathtaking Bedroom Interior” - Add yours!

1. Ameth said:
    August 30, 2009

Glitterous Upper East Side Queen !

2. Chris said:
    August 30, 2009

I think it is very bad idea to join together, baedroom,livingroom and pool. Especially bedroom is a place for simplu purpose for relax and peace – it shuold be cosy and in human scale.

3. Lis said:
    August 30, 2009

what’s the source on this? I want to see more.

4. Michael said:
    August 30, 2009

Lis – The source …received via email.

5. Brian said:
    August 30, 2009

Yes, breathtaking but I agree with Chris that the bedroom is a place for itself and not to be joined with another activity. Anyway, beautiful interior design.

6. Brian said:
    August 30, 2009

Just imagine, anything left in it’s place exept for taking out the bed. Wouldn’t be better?

7. Zim said:
    August 30, 2009

Wow, amazing! I love it!

8. Brad said:
    August 31, 2009

Nice. If you look closer you can see folding glass windows to the left. Perfect to separate the room from the pool.

9. Imran said:
    August 31, 2009

amzing interior no-doubt. You are doing a very well job by posting all this to this site. Thanks alot Bother .

10. Kate said:
    August 31, 2009

It looks really nice, but it reality it would be a crappy idea since the pool would make it pretty humid in there even if the air were cool, AND everything would smell like chlorine. I had friends that had an indoor hot tub they kept cool and it made the entire house smell like the dressing room of a Rec center.

11. Marg said:
    August 31, 2009

Urk. Yeah it looks good, but its not really functional. And imagine stumbling home after a few drinks… or with a special someone… and not watching where you are going…

12. August 31, 2009

Amazing!! But wonder how many folks can afford decorating a bedroom like this.

13. sleeplss said:
    August 31, 2009

i could live like this. doubts made by Kate are justified but i would give it a go anyway :)

14. brandon said:
    August 31, 2009

Need a source for the photo please

15. khaezi said:
    September 12, 2009

Wheeew i love to have a dip after each nap..excellent interior…

16. Nazli said:
    September 13, 2009

First thing I would do when I wake up is to jump the pool then get dressed for the work =)Really awesome

17. memory foam said:
    September 27, 2009

The blue coloring is amazing, a perfect touch. However I would have the pool a lot smaller … as someone mentioned it will add too much humidity. Might work if it was a small pool and the ventilation is powerful.

18. Sierra said:
    April 10, 2010

This is my dream home. I’d make a retractable roof over the pool too. A salt water pool would solve the problem of the smell of chlorine and so much healthier too. I’d love to see more, Michael!

19. Maria said:
    October 22, 2010

This a hotel room in Myconos Greece. It really is amazing but only as part of a hotel suite! A bit difficult having a pool inside your bedroom all year long!!

20. IHA . MCHANGAMWE. said:
    October 31, 2010

your design is great but it could have been better if you could may be partition it with a glass wall for safety so that one can pass over.good work.

21. Nyu said:
    November 12, 2010

Now that is a bedroom! Now if only I could afford that….

22. Special Dezines said:
    January 6, 2011

Well…it DOES have a retractable glass wall…humidity and pool scent should be no diff than opening your doors and windows out over the pool…I’m just sayin’ :)

23. January 26, 2011

@Kate.. I would not worry about the chlorine too much (:-)) I am sure they installed a salt water pool – at least I hope…

24. felipe said:
    April 28, 2011

i have no words to express how beautiful is this bedroom on the picture. its very expensive but i will definitely insert into my “home designs book”.

25. Boss said:
    May 23, 2011

Looks amazing but I dont like the idea of a pool and bedroom combined even if it was partioned. The maintenance and smell would drive you nuts after a while.

One Trackback