Girls Bedroom Design Ideas by Pm4, Pampered in Luxury

Girls Bedroom Design Ideas by Pm4, Pampered in Luxury

Designing a bedroom could be a significant issue in re-designing your home. The problem might grow bigger if you have to do it for a child – a girl in particular. But worry no more, as we got some girls bedroom design ideas by the creative minds of those working with the Italian company, Pm4. They collaborate a charming classic ambiance into a contemporary manner through a unique color scheme. Most of the designs adopt an elegant but traditional design, with lovely curves and cushions, and lots of lacquered wood to set the a perfect mood for your little princesses. They look stunning! – via

• karen August 15, 2009 at 17:15 PMLogin to Reply →

beautiful bedroom.

• Dormitorios para las niñas de PM4 - Hogar Total August 17, 2009 at 02:57 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] ¿Alguna vez pensaste que tanto lujo y elegancia sería demasiado para un niña? Pues, claro que no. La firma italiana PM4 nos deja bien en claro que el estilo tradicional y sofisticado puede ser perfecto aún para las pequeñas princesas de la casa, y para entenderlo mejor nos muestra bellas imágenes de su nueva colección. […]

• jasmine September 11, 2009 at 05:12 AMLogin to Reply →

these bedrooms are amazing I like it all really

• kamana September 23, 2009 at 02:45 AMLogin to Reply →

Wow very nice i like all beautifull

• amal September 30, 2009 at 18:54 PMLogin to Reply →

wow it’s so beautful and cute but its for couple bed not for single bed lol. i loved

• maria October 6, 2009 at 23:50 PMLogin to Reply →

I love them all they are all beautiful you did a lovly job.

• Teodora December 6, 2009 at 12:59 PMLogin to Reply →

wow beutifull room doo nice

• Veronica Romero December 8, 2009 at 05:30 AMLogin to Reply →

I THINK THE GLASS ROOM WAS JUST SO FABULOUS AWESOME JOB

• Inspiración en el dormitorio - DecoActual.com March 30, 2010 at 19:34 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Foto freshome. […]

• Osos de peluche en la habitación - Decoracion - EstiloyDeco April 10, 2010 at 20:15 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] decopeques, freshome. Tags: decoración, Decoración Infantil, decoracion interior, habitacion infantil, Ideas, […]

• zeinab April 13, 2010 at 16:22 PMLogin to Reply →

very nice

• Danilo Packham April 16, 2010 at 14:35 PMLogin to Reply →

Hey friends, I have a very difficult to tell whether the problem needs help. I am a 18-year-old hot girl. I have a bad habit of masturbation has for many years, led me to now no real interest in sex life, and now I can not find a boyfriend. This has seriously affected the lives of my health, I would like to bid farewell to this life, who can help me? ? ?

• Dormitorios para Jóvenes y Niñas, Diseños de Lujo | Casa Original May 18, 2010 at 18:38 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] dando lugar a acogedoras atmósferas en estas habitaciones para las princesas de la casa.Fuente: freshome AKPC_IDS+="14968,"; Comparte este artículo: Si te gustó el artículo y quieres […]

• anjali May 23, 2010 at 06:02 AMLogin to Reply →

wow,all the furniture are so awesome.the ideas are so great.i love it.

• sabrina June 25, 2010 at 01:24 AMLogin to Reply →

wow they are beautiful bedrooms but not realy for 10 year olds but very nice designs!!!!!

• daphne July 30, 2010 at 12:48 PMLogin to Reply →

i totally love your creativity

• peter jones October 22, 2010 at 15:13 PMLogin to Reply →

I really cant believe everyone likes the design of these rooms, my grandma would be happy living in these rooms, but not me, it actually make me feel rather sick to look at them, how anyone could say this is stylish is beyond me!

• salma October 24, 2010 at 12:38 PMLogin to Reply →

BEAUTIFULL

• salma October 24, 2010 at 12:39 PMLogin to Reply →

VERY NICE I LIKE THIS

• misaki deori October 24, 2010 at 13:45 PMLogin to Reply →

nice one love it

• fereshteh November 15, 2010 at 09:07 AMLogin to Reply →

Hello ,well, i enjoy to see all of the funiture that you make and thanks for your beatuful design. now i get enrgy from them

• zaklin June 16, 2011 at 19:53 PMLogin to Reply →

its amazing bedrooms.we need to see moore.

• roshni June 22, 2011 at 15:39 PMLogin to Reply →

very nice collection. :)

• Wonderful Girls Bedroom design Ideas by Pm4 Pampered In Luxury | Best Photos and Pictures of Home Interior Decoration Ideas November 4, 2011 at 15:25 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] mood for your little princesses. These girls bedroom design ideas is very luxury and beautiful. -Via Cute Girls Bedroom Design Contemporary Girls Bedroom Design Minimalist Girls Bedroom Design Girls […]

• 25 Beautiful and Charming Bedroom Design for Teenage Girls – DesignSwan.com November 6, 2011 at 23:48 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] girls. Have a look and hope it can give you some inspiration of decorating your girl’s room. [source], [source], [source], [source], […]

• Mebel Kamar February 5, 2015 at 03:34 AMLogin to Reply →

Double C for this kind of bed, Cute and Comfort , . .