Bathroom

Tube Map of London Underground Shower Curtain

advertise here

If you follow Freshome on Twitter you might know that I’m in Barcelona in these days, and that’s why you’ve saw only a few posts. Here in Barcelona as a tourist I travel a lot with the subway, and when today when I’ve found this London Underground Shower Curtain I immediately wanted to post it on Freshome. The London Underground and Izola have collaborated to release the first ever officially licensed London Underground shower curtain. Printed on 100% PEVA, the curtain is virtually odorless and won’t offend the senses with the odors often associated with plastic shower curtains. The price for this shower curtain is $29 and you can get it from here.

• Edward Beaman August 11, 2009 at 10:09 AM Login to Reply →

I like it. Barcelona is a fantastic city, I’ve been there a number of times.

• SONIA August 11, 2009 at 11:37 AM Login to Reply →

BUT Y WUD ONE WANT 2 SUCH A HUSLE BUSLE MAP WHILE BATHING???????????

• SONIA August 11, 2009 at 11:38 AM Login to Reply →

BUT Y WUD ONE WANT 2 C SUCH A HUSLE BUSLE MAP WHILE BATHING???????????

• littleoslo August 11, 2009 at 11:47 AM Login to Reply →

it’s a very nice one. n it looks much better than the new york subway version.

• littleoslo August 11, 2009 at 19:26 PM Login to Reply →

sonia, for those who are not familiar with london, for those new comers haha. or for those who have left london….

• Nicolette August 12, 2009 at 16:37 PM Login to Reply →

Very interesting piece, though I can’t say this is something I want in my bathroom.

• nancy jayne January 28, 2010 at 01:36 AM Login to Reply →

Love the shower curtian. Can anyone tell me where to find wall decals of the tube map?