Beautiful Furnished Apartment in a Finely Restored Property

Beautiful Furnished Apartment in a Finely Restored Property

Everybody dreams to have a good, beautiful furnished, comfortable and luxurious house to stay. As today people are more comfortable in having apartments, and this sometime becomes very important to choose right apartment which have all the amenities that makes the apartment luxurious and furnished too, to make a pleasure living, which helps you to live the way you want. If you are looking for a beautiful furnished apartment that has a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere … here is the perfect accommodation for those who want to come home and unwind after a busy day! Constructed in 1905 this 164 m2 apartment is located at the top of the proprety on floor 5, in a finely restored property. The apartment has many large windows that offer a wonderful view and a lot of light. – Via – alvhemmakleri

• furnished-apartment-sofa
  • furnished-apartment-bedroom2
  • furnished-apartment-bedroom
  • furnished-apartment-beautiful
  • furnished-apartment
  • furnished-apartment-white

• Nicolette July 13, 2009 at 16:51 PMLogin to Reply →

The natural woods in the white set up actually manages to add a touch of warmth to the bright room design. The only thing I want to change is the family room? Seems like it’s missing some furniture.

Nicolette

• Megan July 14, 2009 at 05:20 AMLogin to Reply →

That sunny little kitchen alcove is to die for. I can totally picture breakfast in there.
    And the entry. Fantastic. What a beautiful apartment.

• Margarita July 14, 2009 at 09:57 AMLogin to Reply →

this apartment is a dream!! So big and well decorated, I just discover your website via decor8 so I will keep coming for more inspirations
    thanks
    Marga

• DoubleC July 19, 2009 at 17:57 PMLogin to Reply →

I absolutelly love it! Even thought the apartment is white..(cuz I personally don’t like when the walls and everything else is white – I feel like in hospital) but still the combination is GREAT! I espesialy love the photos in the kitchen, the fruit and the other stuff..
    Again great!

• David Panjarian July 2, 2010 at 21:18 PMLogin to Reply →

The most simple & beauty ever the dream house so shiny & well decorated i love it.

• Dream a Little Dream: House Interiors | Nicole Heath October 11, 2010 at 15:03 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] View More Photos at: http://freshome.com/2009/07/13/beautiful-furnished-apartment-in-a-finely-restored-property/ […]

• Ames February 7, 2011 at 02:25 AMLogin to Reply →

I am in LOVE with this place. 100%.

Only… Where in the world is it? I can’t seem to find a reference as to its location anywhere! I would love to know.

Thanks!