Freshome

Hello Kitty House in Shanghai

Obviously meant for the fancy girls who adore the cute cuddly cat, check out this lovely Hello Kitty House (Villa) in Shanghai. Designed in – what else but pink, this cute looking mansion has Hello Kitty themed interiors and a charming exterior that would make a guy blog live from the premises if permission granted. The famous kitty bow in pink and white is spread all across the walls, the clock, the furniture and (even) the bed etc. Quite mental, we’re honestly thinking if we’d be able to live fore more than one week inside … – via

Hello Kitty House in Shanghai 1 Hello Kitty House in Shanghai

Hello Kitty House in Shanghai 2 Hello Kitty House in Shanghai

Hello Kitty House in Shanghai 3 Hello Kitty House in Shanghai

Hello Kitty House in Shanghai 4 Hello Kitty House in Shanghai

Hello Kitty House in Shanghai 5 Hello Kitty House in Shanghai

Hello Kitty House in Shanghai 6 Hello Kitty House in Shanghai

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

52 responses to “Hello Kitty House in Shanghai” - Add yours!

1. EnZiS said:
    July 2, 2009

kitsch…

2. Jasmen-Melmin-Jassy said:
    July 6, 2009

THIS IS THE CUTEST!
    WHEN I GROW UP (I AM 15) I WILL GO TO SANGHAI CHINA TO SEE THIS HOUSE! I HOPE I CAN FIND SOFAS TOO! I LOVE IT!

3. Kitty Fan said:
    July 9, 2009

those villas are located in ShingZu,Taiwan!
    and the very last pic is a restaurant called”kitty sweets” which is located in Taipei,Taiwan!:)

4. Katie said:
    October 17, 2009

Oh my gosh, dream house, right there, man! Woah, i just love this!!!!!

5. star said:
    October 21, 2009

that house is so badass

6. Juli said:
    October 21, 2009

i just thimk this house would be perfect for a girl i know that loves hello kitty.

7. tin said:
    October 22, 2009

that the dream house i really wanted..i love hello kitty very much,,i wish i could have like that too…

8. nilla said:
    November 7, 2009

i love it!! <3<3

9. lizzie said:
    November 12, 2009

omg i want that house

10. Dama said:
    December 12, 2009

The house is so cute!! i love Hello Kitty

11. Brittany said:
    January 17, 2010

how much is it i will totally buy it!!!!!!!!!

12. lucy said:
    January 22, 2010

I LOVE HELLO KITTY AND THIS IS MY DREAM HOUSE !!!!!

13. Giverny said:
    January 25, 2010

Hello Kitty Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Ashley said:
    May 19, 2010

FUCK ALL OF U BITCHES IM BUYING THIS

15. Alyssa said:
    July 29, 2010

i want to have a hello kitty house and collection ! ..

16. Teru said:
    August 25, 2010

It’s not in Shanghai, it’s in Taiwan, near Hsinchu. I have been there.

17. Selena Gomez said:
    September 6, 2010

I want to live in that house I wish I could

Plz Read mine peeps on this site P.S I am Selena Gomez did u guys see my latest video A Year Without Rain?

18. Summer-Lily said:
    September 16, 2010

OMG… This house is amazing i want it who ever designed this is a genius it is beautiful!!! xx <3

19. Selena Gomez said:
    September 25, 2010

Even though I am Selena Gomez I still have alittle room left in my heart for my favorite cat.Hello Kitty!!

20. Joe Jonas said:
    September 25, 2010

What Selena I had a problem finding the house you wanted to share with me to see. Oh also my fans thank you and my brothers said Hi.
    Joe Jonas

21. Demi Lovato said:
    September 25, 2010

Joe congrats great on the tour and I love you as a very good friend. Yeah meant to ask why did you want to show me this?

Thanks
    Demi Lovato

22. Joe Jonas said:
    September 25, 2010

I showed you this because Selena Gomez showed it to me first.

Joe Jonas

23. Noah Cyrus said:
    September 26, 2010

Oh Miley come over and see this tell mom I want this. No Noah that is a house for little girls not me have you seen I cant be tamed.

24. Demi Lovato said:
    September 26, 2010

Hi Selena
    It’s Demi I just wanted to say Hi oh and we better get off this page because I do not want to be mean to all the other fans of Hello Kitty and us taking over the site which I do not think would ever happen. Oh and Selena can you ask any of your other friends to Join the Surge with me and Clean and Clear?

Demi

25. Joe Jonas said:
    September 26, 2010

I beter get going I am not really a fan of Hello Kitty.

Joe

26. Selena Gomez said:
    September 26, 2010

Yeah your right Demi we better go.

Selena

27. Demi Lovato said:
    September 26, 2010

Hi Selena
    Can you do me a favor and ask your other very good friends to Join the Surge? With me and Clean & Clear? Oh and we all better get off of this site because we would not want to take over it, it would be totally unfair to all the Hello Kitty fans on this site. How did we all end up on this page also I saw Noah Cyrus posted on the site and Miley took over the keyboard saying she Cant be Tamed.

Demi

28. Joe Jonas said:
    September 29, 2010

I mean I better get going I just checked.

Joe

29. Selena,Demi,Joe said:
    September 29, 2010

Hi everyone we all teamed up together today and hope you have a very nice day and we are going to leave this site now we do not even know how we all got on the site sorry if you thought we were taking over just because we are famous people but just to let you know we are to nice and could never do anything to hurt anyone and if you are our fans we would never do such a thing and to our none fans we would never do anything to you guys either.
    Thanks
    Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Joe Jonas

30. amber said:
    September 30, 2010

Omg I never thought I would see something so amazing as this. Its beautiful I wish I could spend the rest of my life there. I want a house exactly like this.

31. Imani Gunter said:
    October 8, 2010

i luv Hello Kitty…anyone who likes Hello Kitty text me @ the # 909-717-1501 or call me!!!!! (=

32. kian said:
    October 10, 2010

i love it!!!!!!!!!! its so nice!!!…love it!!!!wen i grow up,.i wnt 2 b jst lyk kitty!!!haha!!!i love it talaga!!!!love it!!!

33. andrea said:
    October 12, 2010

wow i love it

34. Selena,Demi,Joe said:
    October 13, 2010

OMG! Did anyone notice that Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Joe Jonas were all on this page? Most of u have to scroll up this page where they are I wonder if they will come again.

XOXO
    Caitlyn

35. Caitlyn said:
    October 13, 2010

Oops I went alityle to crazy because look at the name I accidently mixed up thiers with mine so Selena, Demi, and Joe one is mine.

Sorry
    XOXO

36. tylan said:
    November 1, 2010

NO……im 21 and i have diz house i own itx becuz my dad hadz trillions of money so my house is already lik diz excpet different colorz

37. Jaida said:
    December 12, 2010

I LOVE HELLO KITTY I WANT EVERYTHING HELLO KITTY AND IM 21!

38. Gouya said:
    December 17, 2010

I just LOVE it there goes my dream HOUSE :)

39. Kelsey said:
    December 23, 2010

umm, its pretty pathetic that someone would pretend to be disney celebrities. and everyone knows it was Caitlyn. what a spaz.

and by the way,
    thats gonna be my house. :]

40. gwen said:
    January 8, 2011

that is my dream house forever !!!! i love hello kitty and i have also a collection of hello kitty !!!! i really really love hello kitty !!!!

41. HELLO KITTY FAN!$* said:
    January 13, 2011

i luv ur house sooooooo muuuuccchhh……,…u rule hello kitty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. HELLO KITTY FAN!$* said:
    January 13, 2011

MY DREAM HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. January 15, 2011

i love this house because i am girl

44. January 15, 2011

hello kitty is awsome
    my face

45. Noreen Chan said:
    January 21, 2011

This is the most beautiful house in the world, and it shall be my retirement home in Hawaii forevermore. Who is the whimsical architect, pray tell? This photograph has elevated my dopamine level by 50 notches, and I have the energy of 10 monkeys.

46. Quentin Nwankwo said:
    February 8, 2011

just wanted to type a small word to say thanks to you for all the lovely tips and tricks you are giving out on this website. My considerable internet research has at the end been compensated with high-quality facts to talk about with my guests. I would declare that we website visitors actually are truly endowed to exist in a magnificent network with so many wonderful individuals with helpful principles. I feel somewhat lucky to have seen your webpage and look forward to some more amazing times reading here. Thank you once again for everything.

47. lol said:
    February 21, 2011

this is definitely gonna be my future house. I LOVE IT!! i love hello kitty and always will

48. cherry mADULa said:
    March 4, 2011

i like itt

49. YOLLY DALANGBAYAN said:
    March 7, 2011

I love Hello Kitty since i was young… I like her house bedroom, living room and most the color and designs of her house.

50. charms said:
    March 10, 2011

when i grow up i will be an architect i will make hello kitty mansion for my self thi is the best gift for me thankz

51. Princess Corrine said:
    March 14, 2011

I almost cried then I saw this for the first time. I LOVE IT!!!!! Any asshole guy who speaks badly about an innocent character that makes us ladies smile is just that.

Meow!

52. April 10, 2013

It’s amazing to pay a visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues about this paragraph, while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.

7 Trackbacks

1. [...] Hello Kitty Cámara en Shangai   Dejar un comentario [...]

2. [...] Kaynak: Freshome [...]

3. [...] I have fainted dead away By joankelly6000 Hello Kitty Mansion [...]

4. By Hello kitty hayranıysan tam sana göre:) - isleme.net on September 25, 2010

[...] inanamadım hello kitty hayranlığı ne derecede tasarımlar yaptırıyor insana ayrıntılar sitede ) Yazar Eylül 25, 2010. by admin. Kategorisi Genel. Etiketleri . Bu yaziyi sevdim? Twitter [...]

5. [...] References by : freshome [...]

6. [...] For all you feline loving, Hello Kitty fans:  Just in case your fantasy was to come home to a house that is an explosion of pink and kittens, there is now an adorable Hello Kitty House located in Shanghai, China,  according to Freshome. [...]

7. [...] фото шанхай freshome.com [...]