Hello Kitty House in Shanghai

Hello Kitty House in Shanghai

Obviously meant for the fancy girls who adore the cute cuddly cat, check out this lovely Hello Kitty House (Villa) in Shanghai. Designed in – what else but pink, this cute looking mansion has Hello Kitty themed interiors and a charming exterior that would make a guy blog live from the premises if permission granted. The famous kitty bow in pink and white is spread all across the walls, the clock, the furniture and (even) the bed etc. Quite mental, we’re honestly thinking if we’d be able to live fore more than one week inside … – via

• Hello Kitty House in Shanghai 5
  • Hello Kitty House in Shanghai 4
  • Hello Kitty House in Shanghai 3
  • Hello Kitty House in Shanghai 2
  • Hello Kitty House in Shanghai
  • Hello Kitty House in Shanghai 6

• […] Hello Kitty Cámara en Shangai   Dejar un comentario […]

• EnZiS July 2, 2009 at 14:55 PM Login to Reply →

kitsch…

• Jasmen-Melmin-Jassy July 6, 2009 at 20:29 PM Login to Reply →

THIS IS THE CUTEST!
    WHEN I GROW UP (I AM 15) I WILL GO TO SANGHAI CHINA TO SEE THIS HOUSE! I HOPE I CAN FIND SOFAS TOO! I LOVE IT!

• Kitty Fan July 9, 2009 at 15:30 PM Login to Reply →

those villas are located in ShingZu,Taiwan!
    and the very last pic is a restaurant called”kitty sweets” which is located in Taipei,Taiwan!:)

• Katie October 17, 2009 at 04:50 AM Login to Reply →

Oh my gosh, dream house, right there, man! Woah, i just love this!!!!!

• star October 21, 2009 at 19:24 PM Login to Reply →

that house is so badass

• Juli October 21, 2009 at 19:30 PM Login to Reply →

i just thimk this house would be perfect for a girl i know that loves hello kitty.

• tin October 22, 2009 at 12:14 PM Login to Reply →

that the dream house i really wanted..i love hello kitty very much,,i wish i could have like that too…

• nilla November 7, 2009 at 16:17 PM Login to Reply →

i love it!! <3<3

• lizzie November 12, 2009 at 15:37 PM Login to Reply →

omg i want that house

• Dama December 12, 2009 at 03:47 AM Login to Reply →

The house is so cute!! i love Hello Kitty

• Brittany January 17, 2010 at 04:44 AM Login to Reply →

how much is it i will totally buy it!!!!!!!!!

• lucy January 22, 2010 at 19:52 PM Login to Reply →

I LOVE HELLO KITTY AND THIS IS MY DREAM HOUSE !!!!!

• Giverny January 25, 2010 at 20:37 PM Login to Reply →

Hello Kitty Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ashley May 19, 2010 at 16:22 PM Login to Reply →

FUCK ALL OF U BITCHES IM BUYING THIS

• Alyssa July 29, 2010 at 09:24 AM Login to Reply →

i want to have a hello kitty house and collection ! ..

• Teru August 25, 2010 at 14:03 PM Login to Reply →

It’s not in Shanghai, it’s in Taiwan, near Hsinchu. I have been there.

• Selena Gomez September 6, 2010 at 19:37 PM Login to Reply →

I want to live in that house I wish I could

Plz Read mine peeps on this site P.S I am Selena Gomez did u guys see my latest video A Year Without Rain?

• […] I have fainted dead away By joankelly6000 Hello Kitty Mansion […]

• Summer-Lily September 16, 2010 at 18:47 PM Login to Reply →

OMG… This house is amazing i want it who ever designed this is a genius it is beautiful!!! xx <3

• […] inanamadım hello kitty hayranlığı ne derecede tasarımlar yaptırıyor insana ayrıntılar sitede ) Yazar Eylül 25, 2010. by admin. Kategorisi Genel. Etiketleri . Bu yaziyi sevdim? Twitter […]

• Selena Gomez September 25, 2010 at 20:15 PM Login to Reply →

Even though I am Selena Gomez I still have alittle room left in my heart for my favorite cat.Hello Kitty!!

• Joe Jonas September 25, 2010 at 20:18 PM Login to Reply →

What Selena I had a problem finding the house you wanted to share with me to see. Oh also my fans thank you and my brothers said Hi.
    Joe Jonas

• Demi Lovato September 25, 2010 at 20:21 PM Login to Reply →

Joe congrats great on the tour and I love you as a very good friend. Yeah meant to ask why did you want to show me this?

Thanks
    Demi Lovato

• Joe Jonas September 25, 2010 at 20:23 PM Login to Reply →

I showed you this because Selena Gomez showed it to me first.

Joe Jonas

• Noah Cyrus September 26, 2010 at 13:12 PM Login to Reply →

Oh Miley come over and see this tell mom I want this. No Noah that is a house for little girls not me have you seen I cant be tamed.

• Demi Lovato September 26, 2010 at 19:53 PM Login to Reply →

Hi Selena
    It’s Demi I just wanted to say Hi oh and we better get off this page because I do not want to be mean to all the other fans of Hello Kitty and us taking over the site which I do not think would ever happen. Oh and Selena can you ask any of your other friends to Join the Surge with me and Clean and Clear?

Demi

• Joe Jonas September 26, 2010 at 19:55 PM Login to Reply →

I beter get going I am not really a fan of Hello Kitty.

Joe

• Selena Gomez September 26, 2010 at 20:02 PM Login to Reply →

Yeah your right Demi we better go.

Selena

• Demi Lovato September 26, 2010 at 20:07 PM Login to Reply →

Hi Selena
    Can you do me a favor and ask your other very good friends to Join the Surge? With me and Clean & Clear? Oh and we all better get off of this site because we would not want to take over it, it would be totally unfair to all the Hello Kitty fans on this site. How did we all end up on this page also I saw Noah Cyrus posted on the site and Miley took over the keyboard saying she Cant be Tamed.

Demi

• Joe Jonas September 29, 2010 at 19:41 PM Login to Reply →

I mean I better get going I just checked.

Joe

• Selena,Demi,Joe September 29, 2010 at 19:54 PM Login to Reply →

Hi everyone we all teamed up together today and hope you have a very nice day and we are going to leave this site now we do not even know how we all got on the site sorry if you thought we were taking over just because we are famous people but just to let you know we are to nice and could never do anything to hurt anyone and if you are our fans we would never do such a thing and to our none fans we would never do anything to you guys either.
    Thanks
    Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Joe Jonas

• amber September 30, 2010 at 22:54 PM Login to Reply →

Omg I never thought I would see something so amazing as this. Its beautiful I wish I could spend the rest of my life there. I want a house exactly like this.

• Imani Gunter October 8, 2010 at 21:26 PM Login to Reply →

i luv Hello Kitty…anyone who likes Hello Kitty text me @ the # 909-717-1501 or call me!!!!! (=

• kian October 10, 2010 at 00:31 AM Login to Reply →

i love it!!!!!!!!!! its so nice!!!…love it!!!!wen i grow up,.i wnt 2 b jst lyk kitty!!!haha!!!i love it talaga!!!!love it!!!

• andrea October 12, 2010 at 11:36 AM Login to Reply →

wow i love it

• Selena,Demi,Joe October 13, 2010 at 19:53 PM Login to Reply →

OMG! Did anyone notice that Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Joe Jonas were all on this page? Most of u have to scroll up this page where they are I wonder if they will come again.

XOXO
    Caitlyn

• Caitlyn October 13, 2010 at 19:55 PM Login to Reply →

Oops I went alityle to crazy because look at the name I accidently mixed up thiers with mine so Selena, Demi, and Joe one is mine.

Sorry
    XOXO

• tylan November 1, 2010 at 18:11 PM Login to Reply →

NO……im 21 and i have diz house i own itx becuz my dad hadz trillions of money so my house is already lik diz excpet different colorz

• Jaida December 12, 2010 at 05:54 AM Login to Reply →

I LOVE HELLO KITTY I WANT EVERYTHING HELLO KITTY AND IM 21!

• Gouya December 17, 2010 at 20:38 PM Login to Reply →

I just LOVE it there goes my dream HOUSE :)

• Kelsey December 23, 2010 at 18:01 PM Login to Reply →

umm, its pretty pathetic that someone would pretend to be disney celebrities. and everyone knows it was Caitlyn. what a spaz.

and by the way,
    thats gonna be my house. :]

• gwen January 8, 2011 at 10:47 AM Login to Reply →

that is my dream house forever !!!! i love hello kitty and i have also a collection of hello kitty !!!! i really really love hello kitty !!!!

• HELLO KITTY FAN!$* January 13, 2011 at 00:37 AM Login to Reply →

i luv ur house sooooooo muuuuccchhh……,…u rule hello kitty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HELLO KITTY FAN!$* January 13, 2011 at 00:38 AM Login to Reply →

MY DREAM HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• baby chickienes eliz January 15, 2011 at 18:21 PM Login to Reply →

i love this house because i am girl

• baby chickienes eliz January 15, 2011 at 18:23 PM Login to Reply →

hello kitty is awsome
    my face

• Noreen Chan January 21, 2011 at 18:18 PM Login to Reply →

This is the most beautiful house in the world, and it shall be my retirement home in Hawaii forevermore. Who is the whimsical architect, pray tell? This photograph has elevated my dopamine level by 50 notches, and I have the energy of 10 monkeys.

• Quentin Nwankwo February 8, 2011 at 23:39 PM Login to Reply →

just wanted to type a small word to say thanks to you for all the lovely tips and tricks you are giving out on this website. My considerable internet research has at the end been compensated with high-quality facts to talk about with my guests. I would declare that we website visitors actually are truly endowed to exist in a magnificent network with so many wonderful individuals with helpful principles. I feel somewhat lucky to have seen your webpage and look forward to some more amazing times reading here. Thank you once again for everything.

• lol February 21, 2011 at 22:42 PM Login to Reply →

this is definitely gonna be my future house. I LOVE IT!! i love hello kitty and always will

• cherry mADULa March 4, 2011 at 01:58 AM Login to Reply →

i like itt

• YOLLY DALANGBAYAN March 7, 2011 at 13:25 PM Login to Reply →

I love Hello Kitty since i was young… I like her house bedroom, living room and most the color and designs of her house.

• charms March 10, 2011 at 05:29 AM Login to Reply →

when i grow up i will be an architect i will make hello kitty mansion for my self thi is the best gift for me thankz

• Princess Corrine March 14, 2011 at 22:33 PM Login to Reply →

I almost cried then I saw this for the first time. I LOVE IT!!!!! Any asshole guy who speaks badly about an innocent character that makes us ladies smile is just that.

Meow!

• […] References by : freshome […]

• […] For all you feline loving, Hello Kitty fans:  Just in case your fantasy was to come home to a house that is an explosion of pink and kittens, there is now an adorable Hello Kitty House located in Shanghai, China,  according to Freshome. […]

• […] фото шанхай freshome.com […]

• real estate business April 10, 2013 at 03:48 AM Login to Reply →

It’s amazing to pay a visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues about this paragraph, while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.