Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier in South California
Architecture

Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier in South California

Advertising

What you see in here is a breathtaking beach house designed by Richard Meier and Michael Palladino. With the ocean on one side, the white minimalist residence seems perfect for water lovers and anyone with a taste for style and relish for natural beauty. Spread across 4,280 sq feet, the house boasts exotic interiors with mind-blowing views and a charming huge courtyard overlooking the ocean. Summer is coming and we can already imagine ourselves living for a couple of months in here. Kudos to Richard, it’s an amazing building.

• Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier 6
  • Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier 5
  • Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier 4
  • Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier 3
  • Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier 2
  • Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier

• Dana June 17, 2009 at 05:11 AM Login to Reply →

Wow!!!!!!!!!
    Beautiful soothing and extremely comfortable place to spend time at.

• robin pulsifer June 17, 2009 at 16:59 PM Login to Reply →

holy cow! could that home possibly be any more gorgeous?!! simply stunning. the 3rd photo with those lounge chairs on the wooden patio, that’s where i’d be…forever!

• SixDifferentways June 17, 2009 at 19:11 PM Login to Reply →

Absolutely stunning!

• Sofia Rucci June 18, 2009 at 00:17 AM Login to Reply →

WOW! Very beautiful Home. I think I drove by this home on PCH in Malibu.
    Lots of natural light- I wish I there right now, I dont think I would ever leave.
    Love your Photos that you post, keep it up.

• Mark Mucek June 18, 2009 at 05:17 AM Login to Reply →

I know a lot of people like this style of architecture, but it leaves me cold. All that glass and sun – I get enough skin damage just waling around outside, when I’m inside I like it to be protected and coccooned.

• Bob June 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM Login to Reply →

Eww. What’s up with the grill on top of that window front? And the inside is all clinically clean. One for the fascist rich whitey.

• Chris June 24, 2009 at 21:59 PM Login to Reply →

Starchitecture. Clients who spent waaaaaaayyy too much money to say that
    Richard Meier designed their residence. (same guy who did the Getty museum
    in Los Angeles). Equally cold, equally boring and unfortunately, equally white. I am a huge fan of modern architecture but Mr. Meier has been rehashing the exact same architectural palette for 30-40 years now. boring. Elitist. I’m wondering how long before the owners freeze to death and put this antiquated place on the market.

• furniture July 19, 2009 at 17:08 PM Login to Reply →

Richard Meier is the best, I love his designs!

• jasmine September 11, 2009 at 07:27 AM Login to Reply →

this house has a perfect location & also a wonderful view I really like the ocean &the sunlight its great. this is really the place I want to spent the rest of my life in. good job richard, keep going

• jasmine September 11, 2009 at 07:31 AM Login to Reply →

you are absolutely right,I like our opinion

• rania September 20, 2009 at 22:46 PM Login to Reply →

wonderfful!! i do like to spend even a week-end there!!

• Jennifer Wichard October 16, 2009 at 14:26 PM Login to Reply →

I second that emotion~! This is a stunning home that really enables its inhabitants to inhale the beauty of nature. I love it ~!

• anil February 7, 2010 at 22:47 PM Login to Reply →

aww its amazing… its my dream house really..!! nobody can refure that living in place like this… especially me!! great job!!hope oneday I can be owner of a home like this one …

• [...] ourselves living for a couple of months in here. Kudos to Richard, it’s an amazing building. -via- #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; [...]

• grace June 19, 2010 at 12:06 PM Login to Reply →

it looks like a boat ……wait……..titanic

• grace June 19, 2010 at 12:08 PM Login to Reply →

it looks like a boat … titanic

• Designermöbel June 28, 2010 at 16:04 PM Login to Reply →

wow, this is really beautiful, a perfect place to relax and have peace.

• LK July 30, 2010 at 14:57 PM Login to Reply →

What a treat for one’s eyes! I love the rounded elements. Without them the whole complex would be cold – just modern, no soul. Thank you for this inspiring thing to see.

• Mosaic November 12, 2010 at 06:06 AM Login to Reply →

Wonderful design, very relaxing.