Freshome
Home Architecture Design Ideas, Pictures and Inspiration Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier in South California

Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier in South California

What you see in here is a breathtaking beach house designed by Richard Meier and Michael Palladino. With the ocean on one side, the white minimalist residence seems perfect for water lovers and anyone with a taste for style and relish for natural beauty. Spread across 4,280 sq feet, the house boasts exotic interiors with mind-blowing views and a charming huge courtyard overlooking the ocean. Summer is coming and we can already imagine ourselves living for a couple of months in here. Kudos to Richard, it’s an amazing building.

Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier 1 Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier in South California

Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier 2 Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier in South California

Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier 3 Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier in South California

Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier 4 Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier in South California

Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier 5 Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier in South California

Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier 6 Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier in South California

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

18 responses to “Modern White Beach House by Richard Meier in South California” - Add yours!

1. Dana said:
    June 17, 2009

Wow!!!!!!!!!
    Beautiful soothing and extremely comfortable place to spend time at.

2. June 17, 2009

holy cow! could that home possibly be any more gorgeous?!! simply stunning. the 3rd photo with those lounge chairs on the wooden patio, that’s where i’d be…forever!

3. June 17, 2009

Absolutely stunning!

4. Sofia Rucci said:
    June 18, 2009

WOW! Very beautiful Home. I think I drove by this home on PCH in Malibu.
    Lots of natural light- I wish I there right now, I dont think I would ever leave.
    Love your Photos that you post, keep it up.

5. Mark Mucek said:
    June 18, 2009

I know a lot of people like this style of architecture, but it leaves me cold. All that glass and sun – I get enough skin damage just waling around outside, when I’m inside I like it to be protected and coccooned.

6. Bob said:
    June 20, 2009

Eww. What’s up with the grill on top of that window front? And the inside is all clinically clean. One for the fascist rich whitey.

7. Chris said:
    June 24, 2009

Starchitecture. Clients who spent waaaaaaayyy too much money to say that
    Richard Meier designed their residence. (same guy who did the Getty museum
    in Los Angeles). Equally cold, equally boring and unfortunately, equally white. I am a huge fan of modern architecture but Mr. Meier has been rehashing the exact same architectural palette for 30-40 years now. boring. Elitist. I’m wondering how long before the owners freeze to death and put this antiquated place on the market.

8. furniture said:
    July 19, 2009

Richard Meier is the best, I love his designs!

9. jasmine said:
    September 11, 2009

this house has a perfect location & also a wonderful view I really like the ocean &the sunlight its great. this is really the place I want to spent the rest of my life in. good job richard, keep going

10. jasmine said:
    September 11, 2009

you are absolutely right,I like our opinion

11. rania said:
    September 20, 2009

wonderfful!! i do like to spend even a week-end there!!

12. Jennifer Wichard said:
    October 16, 2009

I second that emotion~! This is a stunning home that really enables its inhabitants to inhale the beauty of nature. I love it ~!

13. anil said:
    February 7, 2010

aww its amazing… its my dream house really..!! nobody can refure that living in place like this… especially me!! great job!!hope oneday I can be owner of a home like this one …

14. grace said:
    June 19, 2010

it looks like a boat ……wait……..titanic

15. grace said:
    June 19, 2010

it looks like a boat … titanic

16. June 28, 2010

wow, this is really beautiful, a perfect place to relax and have peace.

17. LK said:
    July 30, 2010

What a treat for one’s eyes! I love the rounded elements. Without them the whole complex would be cold – just modern, no soul. Thank you for this inspiring thing to see.

18. Mosaic said:
    November 12, 2010

Wonderful design, very relaxing.

One Trackback

1. By Modern Beach in South California House by Richard Meier and Michael Palladino : Decorized.Com – House Design Interior on March 26, 2010

[...] ourselves living for a couple of months in here. Kudos to Richard, it’s an amazing building. -via- #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; [...]