Small Apartment Ideas by Tori Golub
Apartments

Small Apartment Ideas by Tori Golub

Advertising

When it comes to interior designing, it’s always easier when you get to deal with larger spaces rather than small apartments to stuff everything you have. However, interior specialist Tori Golub is here to assure us that with a little creativity and imagination, even lofts with limited space could look nice and cozy. All you have to do is pay much attention on the furniture you buy and the furnishings you apply. Some can make the room look larger, some will add the modern twist it needs and some will just make you feel comfortable when you step inside. I for one, definitely love the bed close to the window with a street view. Must be amazing in the morning and at night with all the lights, don’t you think? – via

• small-apartment-inspiration
  • small-apartment-inspiration-2
  • small-apartment-inspiration-3
  • small-apartment-inspiration-4
  • small-apartment-inspiration-5
  • small-apartment-inspiration-6
  • small-apartment-inspiration-7
  • small-apartment-inspiration-8

• falnfenix April 22, 2009 at 17:12 PM Login to Reply →

in all my years of apartment living, i’ve never had a space that big. i’d love to know what the poster’s idea of spacious might be.

• Alex Ion April 22, 2009 at 20:29 PM Login to Reply →

Well it’s not the smallest we’ve seen, but this one looks pretty
    small considering that it only has a living room, a bedroom and a hall.

Don’t you think?

Plus, sometimes “things in the mirror appear bigger than they
    are”. Same goes for photography.

But then again, it’s not the smallest I’ve seen :)

• Christian April 22, 2009 at 21:43 PM Login to Reply →

I don’t think Tori knows what ‘small’ is.

• falnfenix April 22, 2009 at 22:06 PM Login to Reply →

i’ll concede, you do have a point. it’s possible the high ceilings are making it seem much larger than it is. still, though, i’d wager it’s longer than my last apartment…and just as wide.

• furniture April 25, 2009 at 08:31 AM Login to Reply →

Nice photos and nice ideas. Thanks

• sleepless June 5, 2009 at 11:22 AM Login to Reply →

i agree with Christian… if this is small….

• obsessed June 6, 2009 at 14:45 PM Login to Reply →

I think my entire house would fit into that apartment at least 3 times.
    jst cos its only been divided into 3 zones doesn’t make it small

• Small in Shanghai June 19, 2009 at 09:53 AM Login to Reply →

Small? Wow, even John Holmes would feel threatened I think. : )

• Hong Kong July 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM Login to Reply →

Obviously not a small place … You’re welcome to visit us in Hong Kong
    where many units are 150sqf to 400sqf …..

• Shabi August 8, 2009 at 11:52 AM Login to Reply →

My apartmentis 65 square. Can I find any decorating ideas here for that??

• stacie October 3, 2009 at 17:42 PM Login to Reply →

i’ve lived in nyc for 5 years, and i have never seen an apt this big.

• تجريبي كوم October 21, 2009 at 17:02 PM Login to Reply →

gooooooooooood

• small designs November 8, 2009 at 15:36 PM Login to Reply →

I have to agree with you all. I live in a 40sq meter apartment. It’s so difficult to find nice, feasible and not too expensive solutions for small apartments. That is why I recently started a blog http://small-but-ingenious.blogspot.com
    Feel free to send ideas to put on there.

• Peter April 18, 2010 at 07:18 AM Login to Reply →

This is the biggest small apartment I have ever seen.

• dima April 20, 2010 at 09:24 AM Login to Reply →

This is small what is the big then?but its nice photo thanx

• Lizetta June 17, 2010 at 23:18 PM Login to Reply →

These are small apartments?? Anything for New Yorkers to look at?

• Anonymous September 10, 2010 at 00:55 AM Login to Reply →

Most of us don’t realize how good we really have it. Here, this apartment is considered “small”. In other countries whole families would share a quarter of this space…

• Imogen September 16, 2010 at 14:40 PM Login to Reply →

I wish I could live in an apartment as big as the ones in those pictures.

• Occupus September 25, 2010 at 10:36 AM Login to Reply →

These really are small apartments… :D

• Susanna September 26, 2010 at 14:05 PM Login to Reply →

Oh come on….my apartment could fit in your apartments dining room…

• Kathie Clohessy January 22, 2011 at 06:56 AM Login to Reply →

I must agree with the first response here-if this is small, I hate to see what the author would call my apartment! I live in an almost 40 year old apartment in the Chicago area-far enough out that many old timers call it “the country”.The living room has paneling on one wall, there’s an old fashioned walk-through kitchen and a tiny eating area, small hallway and smaller bedroom & bathroom (not connected but next to eacother. All in all about 700sf.
    Now, small.
    Any ideas on how to make it look bigger?
    Oh, and I have an old “hand-me-down” plaid, jewel tone (burgundy, teal, royal blue, dark blue, and tan stripes) couch and a computer desk. And no money for new stuff, though I’m very good with re-finishing and updating old furniture etc.

Anyone who can help me with this is a genius in my book!

• Marie February 25, 2011 at 02:04 AM Login to Reply →

This is not, in my opinion a small apartment.

• [...] Small Apartment Ideas by Tori Golub [...]

• [...] Small Apartment Ideas by Tori Golub [...]

• Natalia April 20, 2011 at 03:18 AM Login to Reply →

And this is small?

• [...] minimize your décor while retaining warmth, keep in mind that clean lines are always best. Introducing wooden furniture with clean, contemporary lines into your room is a [...]

• J October 20, 2012 at 22:05 PM Login to Reply →

For someone dedicated to “design” this site is a mess of ads and “stuff” placed all over without much sense of distribution. Can’t barely see the pics with all that other stuff around!

• Burglar Alarms November 6, 2012 at 06:32 AM Login to Reply →

I envy your work , thanks for all the useful articles .

• affordable senior apartments December 13, 2012 at 00:03 AM Login to Reply →

I hardly create responses, but i did some searching and wound up here
    Small Apartment Ideas by Tori Golub. And I actually do have some
    questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it be just me or does it seem like a few
    of the comments come across as if they are coming
    from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on other
    sites, I’d like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Could you make a list of every one of your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?