Contemporary Glass House in Sydney, Australia

Contemporary Glass House in Sydney, Australia

There is something about Australians when it comes to architecture. They certainly have the taste and the means to put up a great house. Designed by Utz-Sanby Architects, the glass house (actually a luxury tree house) has been perfectly nestled on a steep slope in Sidney among green surroundings. With curved steel beams and a linear architecture the modern premise is nothing but a dream home with contemporary furnishings, large open spaces and warm colors that make you relax. For sale at some $1,650,000, it’s definitely one of out favorites for April …

• emina d sehovic April 8, 2009 at 17:37 PMLogin to Reply →

Absolutely stunning! I love contemporary style and to have a house with all glass meets all the expectations

• Dana April 9, 2009 at 08:22 AMLogin to Reply →

lovely tree house :)

like the open dining area with loads of greenery all around.

• Contemporary Glass House in Sydney, Australia April 9, 2009 at 10:02 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Contemporary Glass House in Sydney, Australia  Link to this page  Link to this page Copy the code below to your web site. x  […]

• Glass house « Aglomerando Evidências April 9, 2009 at 11:56 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Fonte : freshome […]

• Kai Starkk April 9, 2009 at 12:10 PMLogin to Reply →

“… in Sidney”

Just a spelling fix. Better me than a far more pissed off Aussie.

• J.M.J. West April 9, 2009 at 12:52 PMLogin to Reply →

Hope they don’t throw any stones…

• realist April 9, 2009 at 16:18 PMLogin to Reply →

Damn, they must use a ton of windex

• wisakedjak April 9, 2009 at 17:16 PMLogin to Reply →

Somebody beat me to the ‘throw stones comment’!
    And I’m pretty sure it’s spelled Sydney

• pizza girl June 3, 2009 at 17:54 PMLogin to Reply →

I got my back pack and i’m ready to move in but first i got to get
    ungrounded…… That house is gorgeous

• Jennifer Wichard October 16, 2009 at 14:19 PMLogin to Reply →

What a beautiful melange of oohs and aahs this home offers ~!

• Sandro J. Freisleben December 3, 2009 at 23:45 PMLogin to Reply →

This hause is much beoferul.

Esta cas é muito linda.

• Glass Tree House Perched in the Australian Bush | Home Design Find January 21, 2010 at 10:20 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Source: Freshome AKPC_IDS += "10277,"; You can receive our articles for free in your email inbox or subscribe to our RSS feed. Just enter your email below for the email subscription: […]

• Mahesh October 24, 2010 at 06:26 AMLogin to Reply →

I love the location where the house locate……… who ever owns must be a gifted humen and smart…… god bless you my child

• connie.chan@edipress February 28, 2011 at 07:35 AMLogin to Reply →

i m from HK Tatler magazine, i m writing just wonder if I could obtain information and a few high res. of this Sydney glass house (for sale) which i could include in our May issue – Property section, many thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.

• connie.chan February 28, 2011 at 07:36 AMLogin to Reply →

• Sydney April 14, 2011 at 15:57 PMLogin to Reply →

I just love these glass houses!

• Modular Glass and Tree House In Sydney By Utz-Sanby Architects | Interior Decorating Ideas, Home Design News and Home Furniture September 5, 2011 at 03:25 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] large open spaces and warm colors will make the owner feels so relax and tied to the fresh nature.(Via) Tags: contemprary glass house, glass house, glass house in australia, tree house, ultz […]

• David Traversa January 4, 2015 at 04:55 AMLogin to Reply →

Nice looking house, enormously enhanced by its surroundings.
    Comment on two comments: “Throwing stones”. Do you think that the owner of a $1,650.000 cares about some broken glasses that the stiff insurance will pay for?
    “Tons of Windex”. Windex –unless they use another brand– will be used, no doubt, but not by the owners hands Honey!
    And since I mentioned the price tag on this property… isn’t it a bit steep for what it offers? I mean, when I compare what you could buy here in Argentina for that money… you’ll drop dead with the MARVELS they would offer you for a million Dollars!!!