Wrap around corner frame : A new way to display pictures

Wrap around corner frame : A new way to display pictures

The Wrap Around Corner Frame is a product offered by Photojojo. We presented something like this before here on Freshome, the “Angled Corner Picture Frames“. The Wrap Around the Corner Frame can hold up to 12 photos of various shapes and sizes, and is the perfect frame for a montage of your favorite vacation photos, a collage of your most smiley friends, or portraits of your cat taken every month for a year. – Via

• francis April 3, 2009 at 06:38 AMLogin to Reply →

really nice

• Kelvin Xu April 4, 2009 at 09:56 AMLogin to Reply →

Nice post, always inspiring. I also make a web about inspiration,
    mostuly about home and gadget and other fun stuff. How do you back link to:
    Photojojo, do we have to have their permission. I would love to put
    this post to my blog. Would you also want to be my bloglist friends?

Thank You, keep up the good work!

• Jamie November 5, 2009 at 00:28 AMLogin to Reply →

Really cool, not sure about the hacksaw and trip to Ikea idea, try cutting the glass with a hacksaw???
    I had to make a giant version of this about 6 years ago for a client with 2 panoramic photos fitted into the corner of their house, worked well but would use acrylic glazing heated and folded rather than bonding the glass.

• VJ November 12, 2009 at 03:07 AMLogin to Reply →

wow! corner frames ‘eh. I had thought of that idea but then I looked it up to see if there was such thing as a corner frame. You know I think I might get one. Just the looks of it, looks pretty cool

• photo editor May 30, 2011 at 10:39 AMLogin to Reply →

cute look and good picture frame idea!

• Ailene March 30, 2013 at 00:57 AMLogin to Reply →

It really is a lovely blog, I will start to follow. Greetings!