Freshome
Home Ideas : Design Ideas, Pictures, Unique Products and Inspiration Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

First of all we’d like to apologize to all the ladies reading Freshome, but today we have a pretty hot topic we’d like to cover. Interior design for men. Many think that we men , can’t decide what piece of furniture to use, how to paint our walls or what flooring to go with. Could it be because dressing up is not the same for us as it is for women? We can’t tell for sure, but for all bachelors out there, who’s been looking for redecorating ideas we’ll provide.

inspirational bachelor pads 1 Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

We know how important the living room should be when you invite “someone” over for a glass of wine, we also know how important the first look is when you open the bedroom’s door, or when showing off your bathroom. First thing that you should know is that a clean interior, with modernly, classy or elegant furniture, is always going to get people react. Be it the fact that it’s clean in a men’s crib or that incredible sofa you’ve bought, you’ll definitely have some positive stuff going your way.

inspirational bachelor pads 2 Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

Now for the second part after you take a good look at these amazing inspirational bachelor pads, interior design for men should be as easy as driving a car. Right? What’s your favorite and which ones do you think girls will like the most? And yes girls, you can answer it, too icon smile Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

inspirational bachelor pads 3 Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

inspirational bachelor pads 4 Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

inspirational bachelor pads 5 Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

inspirational bachelor pads 6 Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

inspirational bachelor pads 7 Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

inspirational bachelor pads 8 Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

inspirational bachelor pads 9 Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)

All images via Home-Designing

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

19 responses to “Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)” - Add yours!

1. December 8, 2008

Some of these are a real inspiration for how my flat should look like ;)

2. December 9, 2008

Picture no eight – the one with the large kitchen and the blue and red dining room chairs! My kitchen’s worktop is almost non-existent, so I’m craving something big. As a girl, I would also like to add that the phrase “clean interior” also should mean “cleaned interior” if you want to impress the ladies!

3. Brook said:
    December 9, 2008

the first one is definitely for a bachelor (specially for one like me sometimes lazy to go from the living room to the bedroom after watching a movie late at night. Can I have one for x-mas…:)

4. brain juice said:
    December 9, 2008

Yes please help us bachelors ladies.

5. Hal said:
    December 11, 2008

One of the chief attributes these have going for them that many of us could use is having over 1500 ft^2 to work with while decorating. It is pretty difficult to decorate 850 ft^2 when you actually have books, art, home theater, queen size bed, furniture, … you know, possessions.

6. SassyWalker said:
    December 13, 2008

All the rooms are beautiful, especially the first one. But if I walked into the next-to-last one, I’d be pretty sure the guy was gay.

7. Penny Manning said:
    January 23, 2009

I’m a lady and I prefer the 10th picture from the top of the page…the wide open space with the TV on the left and the bed on the right under the window….Airy…Uncomplicated and Nice! (Oh, and easier to clean…)

8. Depu said:
    July 23, 2009

I have one project I am looking for one interior designer how has design and who can provide me 3d and auto cad

9. Cindy said:
    August 11, 2009

I am a designer who has worked in architectural firms for corporate and residential clients. A lot of my clients are men because I like the same kind of interiors that men seem to like. Simple, clean lines, functional. I have Auto Cad experience, but at present I am working out of my home and I don’t have that software. Instead, I am using Sketchup and that software will show spaces in 3D. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.

10. Becca said:
    October 23, 2009

I am a lady, I like all of them except the 3rd pink one, but the room with big windows seems very nice though!

11. Nomi Topper said:
    November 10, 2009

I am having a hard time figuring out how to install a T.V in a condo that has wide columns and a whole wall of glass windows. The T.V will have to go against the glass wall or on the column. If we put it in front of the glass window should we use a stand (And block some of the view) or should we hang it on the column. If we hang it on the column where do we position the other pieces of equipment like the video and cable box without looking tacky?

12. November 14, 2009

I like the bachelor pad. Have you seen the “Boys Toys” apartment in Lumiere apartments in Sydney designed by Sir Norman Foster and partners? Very cool!!

13. Carlos Cortez said:
    February 4, 2010

I want to know if guys can be interior designers? please help m out. thank you

14. Helen & Laura said:
    March 4, 2010

Hi Carlos…
    Laura and I design spaces specifically for Toronto men…simple, comfortable and functional. If you’d like us to give you a call please reply with your number and the best time to reach you.
    Cheers,
    Helen

15. Veronica said:
    April 13, 2010

1st one

Thanks for the ideas. Recently I realized that our apartment looks “girly” since we decided to sublet it for the summer. The guy that decided to take it asked me if I could take down all the “girly” decorations. My poor boyfriend, I never thought of his design aesthetic when decorating always assuming he had no style.

I’ll be removing everything with buttons and polkadots or any other ‘girly’ pattern.

Thanks Dude Decorator

16. VINCE said:
    July 26, 2010

Great modern lines and furniture. I am recently divorced and have just put together my bedroom, with all pieces selected by myself.
    Not all designs have to be modern furniture, to all you guys out there, build it bold and be a man. No women helped me choose any of my stuff and all the ladies who have seen the room, are impressed. A man’s domain.

17. MANISH.A. PANCHAL said:
    August 30, 2010

very very beautiful bed room.

18. goldy said:
    January 15, 2011

I don’t think there is a batchlor with an apartment like this… :D
    womens … they like money :D

19. February 7, 2011

This is a very exciting post, I was looking for this information. Just so you know I found your web page when I was looking around for blogs like mine, so please check out my site sometime and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

5 Trackbacks

1. [...] Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General).  Strike Five. [freshome] [...]

2. By 男性のためのインテリア集 | 男の美顔器 on December 9, 2008

[...] >>Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General) [...]

3. By Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General) on March 9, 2009

[...] Interior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General) [...]

4. By Un-bachelor pads « on November 9, 2009

[...] – Apartment of designer Christina Rodriguez via Design for Life; 2 – Freshome; 3 – Living Etc; 4 – Office of designer Monique Lhuillier’s husband, and CEO of [...]

5. [...] Bedroom Decorating Ideas | eHow.comMan‘s Bedroom Decorating Ideas | eHow.comInterior Design Ideas for Men (Bachelors in General)Bedroom decorating – AskMenBedroom Decorating Ideas & Bedroom Decor For Bachelor Pads [...]