Loft Apartment in London by Urban Spaces

Loft Apartment in London by Urban Spaces

Urban spaces is London’s original loft expert since 1995 and what you see below is an incredible loft apartment that have been completely renovated following the contemporary trend. With modern furniture blending in with all that white, this fantastic 1118 sq.ft. loft located in Northern end of Wenlock Road, features double height ceilings, a master bedroom with dressing, en-suite and bath suite along with a chill out area and a large decked balcony for those incredible sunsets. Looks impressive don’t you think?

• loft-apartment-in-london-by-urban-spaces-5
  • loft-apartment-in-london-by-urban-spaces
  • loft-apartment-in-london-by-urban-spaces-2
  • loft-apartment-in-london-by-urban-spaces-3
  • loft-apartment-in-london-by-urban-spaces-4

• Killer bachelor pad! | iMod December 6, 2008 at 15:34 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] was a bit lost for words when I set my eyes on this gorgeous loft apartment! Truly […]

• danelle December 7, 2008 at 10:10 AMLogin to Reply →

my friend peter schroff built a house in his backyard in santa monica. it is amazing. the set up is similar to this page, no walls, white, etc. he has been in a couple magazine for architecture.
    these lofts are amazing.

• That’s a Cool Apartment | dmiessler.com December 8, 2008 at 05:37 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Loft Apartment in London | freshome.com […]

• Contemporary Luxury London Loft | DigsDigs December 8, 2008 at 16:20 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] via, via. contemporary loft, high end apartment, London, luxury loft, white decor […]

• the dichotomy of being me « celluloid blonde December 9, 2008 at 07:05 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] love minimal lines and spaces and yet am cursed with a need for massive bedding. So I look at all these beautiful bedrooms and […]

• sarah March 26, 2009 at 00:59 AMLogin to Reply →

What a super cool looking loft. I love the use of grey and white.

• Clerkenwell property May 27, 2009 at 08:53 AMLogin to Reply →

I think that loft design by Piercy Conner.
    I saw new development in Wenlock Road today http://www.hurford-salvi-carr.co.uk/Property/Developments/THE-WENLOCK-BUILDING-N1/-/HSCNH0001.aspx , i think that also design buy same people.
    Nice design.

• Paul Albrighton Vancouver Loft Realtor September 7, 2009 at 05:49 AMLogin to Reply →

This loft is beautiful. I love the contrast with the polished concrete ceiling and the extreme amount of negative space (white floors and walls). Beautiful design.

• Joey Marino September 9, 2009 at 17:29 PMLogin to Reply →

Super cool. I wish we had lofts like this where I’m from. ….Ohio if you were wondering.

• Amy January 29, 2011 at 21:03 PMLogin to Reply →

This is my dream flat. Sigh.

• Contemporary Homes London : Home Interior Idea, Home Funiture, Home Decorating, Home Design Ideas April 1, 2011 at 04:26 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Reference [via] […]

• Rent Office Space June 3, 2011 at 08:43 AMLogin to Reply →

Nice photos on real estate

• Virtual Offices June 3, 2011 at 09:39 AMLogin to Reply →

presume the age old proverb: ‘more is less’ hold factual for
    live in apartments….
    Great post

• Loncoln Real Estate June 25, 2011 at 14:43 PMLogin to Reply →

Very good Apartment to buy in urban spaces every one like this type of Apartment