Freshome
Home Bedroom Design Ideas, Pictures and Decor Pictures with Modern Bedrooms Ideas

Pictures with Modern Bedrooms Ideas

modern bedroom ideas3 Pictures with Modern Bedrooms Ideas

If you’ve been looking for some modern bedroom ideas look no further, because we’ve got our hands on a bunch of interesting pictures that will surely give you a great idea for your own. If you’re trying to make everything in white and pink check out the one above, but if you’re looking for something more contemporary, check out this blend of white and light brown, with large windows.

modern bedroom ideas5 Pictures with Modern Bedrooms Ideas

Here is another minimalist modern bedroom ideas. With a wall mounted TV, lots of white and a small contrast with the dark furniture, they all combine in a very exquisite way.

modern bedroom ideas4 Pictures with Modern Bedrooms Ideas

Want to put a little red in your bedroom? How about those drawers and cubes that contrast greatly with lots of white? Pretty exciting I must say.

modern bedroom ideas Pictures with Modern Bedrooms Ideas

Looking for something classier? How about this one? The different colored wall looks pretty interesting and in contrast with the rest of the walls but extremely well combined with the furniture.

modern bedroom ideas2 Pictures with Modern Bedrooms Ideas

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

10 responses to “Pictures with Modern Bedrooms Ideas” - Add yours!

1. Joseph said:
    December 5, 2008

Man, these are some very slick ideas. I’m a cabinetmaker, and I’m always surfing the web, looking for ideas. I don’t know if I could duplicate something like this or not, but they are wonderful ideas just the same. Thanks for sharing them with us.

2. Andrea said:
    December 16, 2008

i love the first bedrooom!!!

3. topmaxtech said:
    April 22, 2009

I’ve seen better bedroom

Broad imagination

You are a wonderful friend

4. Ashley said:
    March 27, 2010

I love all of these bedrooms, I love the simple, but Unique and out going looks they all have!

5. Zuhaib said:
    April 11, 2010

I love the first bedroom

6. Michelle said:
    May 25, 2010

The first picture is the one that cought my eye, but then I look closely, for a modern room that tv sure is outdated.

7. Ani said:
    August 29, 2010

the thing is they all look good but it doesnt really help coz some people dont have that kinda space and money to do there room like that

8. fatima said:
    September 1, 2010

its great i m architrcture realy greatttttttttttttttt first pic is like my room

9. amy said:
    November 16, 2010

cool

10. elvie said:
    February 9, 2011

nice! i really like that sophisticated bedroom.

2 Trackbacks

1. By Modern Yatak Odası Fikirleri | Meral Alabaz on December 6, 2008

[...] çok güzel ve modern yatak odaları ile karşılaştım. Hepsi de birbirinden şık duruyor. Eğer yakınlarda yatak odanızı yenilemeyi [...]

2. By New Ideas For Modern Bedrooms Decorating « Home Design | Architecture | Decorating on August 11, 2010

[...] However other than for the two criteria stated above when decorating a bedroom you also need to think about the amount of space you have available as this will help you decide on the type and amount of furniture plus other items that you will be able to include without making the rooms space feel too cramped. It is important to remember when decorating a bedroom it should be a calm and inviting space. Here we give an example image to the ideas of the modern bedroom. For more information about this visit Via [...]