Knitted Slipcover : Hot or Not ?

Knitted Slipcover : Hot or Not ?

This Knitted Slipcover is something really unique and creative. When I first saw this picture I was really impressed by the beauty of this knitted slipcover, and by the time involved into this project. This picture is from Erika Knight’s Simple Knits with a Twist: Unique Project for Creative Knitters and is called the Aran armchair cover. Now I don’t know how practical this knitted slipcover could be, but it certainly is beautiful !  What do you think is it … Hot or Not ? – Via

• surfmadpig December 5, 2008 at 14:56 PMLogin to Reply →

eww.. definitely not.

• Elle December 11, 2008 at 00:19 AMLogin to Reply →

I don’t know. I had a cable knit duvet cover that I always like the look of, but it was too heavy to sleep under, so I use it as a sofa cover and it looks nice. I cover only the cushions. I think it gives it some great texture. I think the above chair could work in the right room.

• Money Master June 14, 2009 at 08:26 AMLogin to Reply →

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again – taking you feeds also, Thanks.

• Let’s go knitting « Limoncello November 21, 2009 at 19:11 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] http://freshome.com/2008/12/04/knitted-slipcover-hot-or-not/ […]

• fred February 18, 2010 at 03:30 AMLogin to Reply →

You write some very good blogs. I always check back here often to see if you have updated.

• Knit…Purl Your Home October 15, 2010 at 23:46 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Credits: Sweet and Lowdown Lounge Chair, Knitted Stools, Knitted Armchair Slipcover, Knitted Pendent, Knitted Poufs, Sweater Chairs, Knittted […]