Freshome
Home Bedroom Design Ideas, Pictures and Decor Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens

Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens

Today post is a source of inspiration for those of you who are looking for teenage bedroom design ideas. Today’s hot new looks are centered around sophisticated, modern or “cool” designs. This is exactly what we are going to present in this post. Finding teenage bedroom design ideas to please the often fickle and fleeting tastes of teenagers and teens can be a challenge, so it is important to come up with ideas that are fun, fresh and easy to change. In these days teens actually have pretty good design sense (probably from watching so much TV and reading magazines full of pictures!), and here are a few modern bedroom designs ideas for teens that maybe will help you find that piece of bedroom inspiration that you are looking for.

bedroom by nabilovo Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens Image source : nabilovoee bedroom 02 by gmsquare Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens Image Souce : GMsquareboy bedroom Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens Image Source : Saktamod young bedroom Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens Image Source : Zigshot82punk boy bedroom by sakta Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens Image Source : Saktapik bedroom Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens Image Source : Kee3d

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

16 responses to “Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens” - Add yours!

1. October 17, 2008

Great modern rooms! That last one looks like it could be on a space station! Keep up the great work.
    Cheers,
    Jenny

2. Becca said:
    October 19, 2008

While I love modern design, as a teen, I would find these rooms incredibly boring–most of them are just beige, with very little color. I would never be motivated to get work done in such a drab space.

3. Molly said:
    October 19, 2008

Nicely laid out and coordinated, and the last is the best, but all of them lack something. As a teen, I couldn’t live in them. It’s probably the lack of color, which is why I like the last the best because it at least has a bit of zing. But they’re all so bland!

4. Luis - Brazil said:
    October 22, 2008

I could say that the color doesn’t matter. There is no mess in it, no personal stuff, any things that awake us. These pictures are a good start point, but there is a lack of… lack of something, i think that is the mess…

5. tiger said:
    January 1, 2009

i like the design however they look a bit dull and boring i prefer bright and bold colours this might be because i am just coming up to 13.

6. alice ..... said:
    January 3, 2009

there is nothing homely or even anything comfortable looking insite, maybe for a clean freak, but i dont think many teenagers at all would want a room like this, i know i certainly wouldnt!

7. Amy said:
    January 7, 2009

I agree with the other comments. Im 15 and am getting my room decorated soon, and its never going to be that clean, even if i do chuck all my junk out!

8. girl said:
    January 18, 2009

maan!
    these are the most boring rooms ive ever seen!

9. kyrie said:
    January 29, 2009

i like it when light enters the room, just like zigshot82..
    i love the sun..
    keep-it-ti-pup!

10. Mitchell said:
    February 21, 2009

I like all of these of rooms. This style is very nice, I especially like the last three. Number one seems to have to much wasted space, number 2 doesnt leave much room for alternate ideas of interior decorating, and number 3 seems a bit to small. But the last 3 are excellent. Especially numbers 4 and 6. I love these ones the best, I am thinking of redoing my room to be identical to room 4.

11. topmaxtech said:
    April 22, 2009

Why do I say this in front of beauty

Front of this magnificent site

You are amazing my friend

12. Divya Kumra said:
    May 26, 2009

silver n orange interior is mind blowing!!!!!!

13. Sissy23 said:
    August 6, 2010

i like it but they look too expensive and yess very boring and no color we like color these days!!!!

14. govindaraju said:
    October 1, 2010

very fantastic super in the bedroom

15. shafira said:
    February 11, 2011

very interesting, brilliant ideas to create the perfect bedroom

16. Octopus89 said:
    April 17, 2011

These rooms are so grownup-y I have a room and even with all the places i have it is still not that neat. ugh but i do like the forth and last ones they have accualy some color. :)

2 Trackbacks

1. [...] last week we presented a Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens today here is another inspirational post with bedroom ideas. Today theme is modern and minimalist [...]

2. [...] If you are looking for designs for teens bed, maybe the designs gathered from the internet could be a consideration. via freshome [...]