Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens

Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens

Today post is a source of inspiration for those of you who are looking for teenage bedroom design ideas. Today’s hot new looks are centered around sophisticated, modern or “cool” designs. This is exactly what we are going to present in this post. Finding teenage bedroom design ideas to please the often fickle and fleeting tastes of teenagers and teens can be a challenge, so it is important to come up with ideas that are fun, fresh and easy to change. In these days teens actually have pretty good design sense (probably from watching so much TV and reading magazines full of pictures!), and here are a few modern bedroom designs ideas for teens that maybe will help you find that piece of bedroom inspiration that you are looking for.

Image source : nabilovo

Image Souce : GMsquare

Image Source : Sakta

Image Source : Zigshot82

Image Source : Sakta

Image Source : Kee3d

• bedroom_by_nabilovo
  • ee_bedroom_02_by_gmsquare
  • boy_bedroom
  • mod_young_bedroom
  • punk_boy_bedroom_by_sakta
  • pik_bedroom

• Jenny Stuart October 17, 2008 at 23:52 PM Login to Reply →

Great modern rooms! That last one looks like it could be on a space station! Keep up the great work.
    Cheers,
    Jenny

• Becca October 19, 2008 at 14:44 PM Login to Reply →

While I love modern design, as a teen, I would find these rooms incredibly boring–most of them are just beige, with very little color. I would never be motivated to get work done in such a drab space.

• Molly October 19, 2008 at 19:10 PM Login to Reply →

Nicely laid out and coordinated, and the last is the best, but all of them lack something. As a teen, I couldn’t live in them. It’s probably the lack of color, which is why I like the last the best because it at least has a bit of zing. But they’re all so bland!

• Luis - Brazil October 22, 2008 at 01:02 AM Login to Reply →

I could say that the color doesn’t matter. There is no mess in it, no personal stuff, any things that awake us. These pictures are a good start point, but there is a lack of… lack of something, i think that is the mess…

• […] last week we presented a Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens today here is another inspirational post with bedroom ideas. Today theme is modern and minimalist […]

• tiger January 1, 2009 at 12:05 PM Login to Reply →

i like the design however they look a bit dull and boring i prefer bright and bold colours this might be because i am just coming up to 13.

• alice ..... January 3, 2009 at 22:41 PM Login to Reply →

there is nothing homely or even anything comfortable looking insite, maybe for a clean freak, but i dont think many teenagers at all would want a room like this, i know i certainly wouldnt!

• Amy January 7, 2009 at 13:34 PM Login to Reply →

I agree with the other comments. Im 15 and am getting my room decorated soon, and its never going to be that clean, even if i do chuck all my junk out!

• girl January 18, 2009 at 01:34 AM Login to Reply →

maan!
    these are the most boring rooms ive ever seen!

• kyrie January 29, 2009 at 09:38 AM Login to Reply →

i like it when light enters the room, just like zigshot82..
    i love the sun..
    keep-it-ti-pup!

• Mitchell February 21, 2009 at 20:07 PM Login to Reply →

I like all of these of rooms. This style is very nice, I especially like the last three. Number one seems to have to much wasted space, number 2 doesnt leave much room for alternate ideas of interior decorating, and number 3 seems a bit to small. But the last 3 are excellent. Especially numbers 4 and 6. I love these ones the best, I am thinking of redoing my room to be identical to room 4.

• topmaxtech April 22, 2009 at 01:41 AM Login to Reply →

Why do I say this in front of beauty

Front of this magnificent site

You are amazing my friend

• Divya Kumra May 26, 2009 at 10:42 AM Login to Reply →

silver n orange interior is mind blowing!!!!!!

• Sissy23 August 6, 2010 at 19:47 PM Login to Reply →

i like it but they look too expensive and yess very boring and no color we like color these days!!!!

• govindaraju October 1, 2010 at 06:42 AM Login to Reply →

very fantastic super in the bedroom

• […] If you are looking for designs for teens bed, maybe the designs gathered from the internet could be a consideration. via freshome […]

• shafira February 11, 2011 at 09:06 AM Login to Reply →

very interesting, brilliant ideas to create the perfect bedroom

• Octopus89 April 17, 2011 at 04:13 AM Login to Reply →

These rooms are so grownup-y I have a room and even with all the places i have it is still not that neat. ugh but i do like the forth and last ones they have accualy some color. :)