1964 House For Sale in London

1964 House For Sale in London

Though looking at the interior picture it doesn’t look like a house built in 1964, that’s when the renowned architect Neave Brown built it. Part of a five houses terrace in Dartmouth Park, London, where the community means everything, the three-storey building has two bedrooms – one of them with direct access to the gardens, a shower room and a utility room at the ground floor. On the first floor there is an entrance hall, a bathroom, an 8 sqm terrace with a view over the gardens and newly installed kitchen. There’s also the second floor with a master bedroom and a 19 ft reception that offers a stunning view over the outside gardens.

The think that doesn’t attract me very much is the staircase. Is it just me or that thing is so tight that you should have more than two glasses of wine? However the most stunning thing is the way this house blends with the outside scenery. Everything is natural and well contrasted. The new owners of the house had worked with engineering firm Max Fordham to get the new systems up so that they don’t ruin the original design. Located on Winscombe Street in London, the house is for sale for £925,000.

• Jenny Stuart October 10, 2008 at 18:21 PMLogin to Reply →

This is lovely! That staircase is great!

• k.k October 11, 2008 at 05:48 AMLogin to Reply →

This is lovely………………….

• Cashmere Lashkari October 15, 2008 at 04:19 AMLogin to Reply →

It will take me eons to be able to afford a place like this in London..

• 1967 Modern House For Sale in Tewin October 16, 2008 at 11:53 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] you remember the 1964 House For Sale in London that we scooped last week? Today we have another one. It’s much cheaper and I can say has a […]

• Robin October 22, 2008 at 16:33 PMLogin to Reply →

Well, the exterior is pretty uglee but the indoor’s lovely :)

• Jim Lotze April 29, 2010 at 16:48 PMLogin to Reply →

Is there a way to cut down on the cost of contacts? I am a relatively new user, but I need to keep the costs to a minimum. What type, and brand of contact lenses are the cheapest?

• Hey Stupid January 5, 2011 at 17:07 PMLogin to Reply →

I’d say go to your local walmart.
    However, judging by your post, I figure you don’t what that is.
    Wrong site anyways.

• Cindi August 30, 2012 at 22:01 PMLogin to Reply →

Wow! This can be one particular of the most useful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Fantastic. I am also a specialist in this topic therefore I can understand your hard work.