Bedroom Ideas for Kids : Tiramolla Loft Bedrooms from Tumidei
Bedroom

Bedroom Ideas for Kids : Tiramolla Loft Bedrooms from Tumidei

Last month we presented a few Colorful Bedroom Decorating Ideas and Pictures for Kids and the pictures were from Italian furniture manufacturer website called Tumidei. Today from the same furniture manufacturer here is a new children loft bedrooms collection.  Loft beds can easily be seen as the grown-up interpretation of the bunk bed and when a simple loft bed is transformed into a loft bedroom, the results are quite interesting and fun. All these ideas are really amazing but they doesn’t really work in homes with lower ceilings.

Now here are a few words about this collection from Tumidei : “”Composing to the infinity without limits this is our philosophy base for the Tiramolla project. Through a structure of tubes and aluminum moulds, all your fantastic space mounts as a game, freeing the fantasy with the use of 33 colors, 6 melamines, 8 colors of metal and 6 colors of methacrylates…”

• children-bedrooms7
  • children-bedrooms
  • children-bedrooms2
  • children-bedrooms3
  • children-bedrooms4
  • children-bedrooms5
  • children-bedrooms6
  • children-bedrooms9
  • children-bedrooms8

• [...] Vía: Freshome [...]

• [...] ideas en el sitio freshome Comparte esta [...]

• ConcepTrends September 20, 2008 at 15:14 PM Login to Reply →

This ideas are so great for kids. So much space and occupies a little .

They look like a mini house just for children to play.

• Meeting rooms September 20, 2008 at 18:42 PM Login to Reply →

That looks like every little kids ideal bedroom. Are they available in shops now? Can you send me a link to a site that deals with those accesorries.

Thanks

Monica

• [...] Производитель итальянской мебели Tumidei, играет с цветом, формой, алюминием. Смотерть фото! [...]

• Matin September 21, 2008 at 11:47 AM Login to Reply →

Just found your site and absolutley love it:-)
    X M

• “Got Moose?” September 22, 2008 at 11:10 AM Login to Reply →

[...] ideas for [...]

• [...] These bedroom sets kind of make me wish I was a kid again…  awesome lofts for kids! [freshome] [...]

• [...] på lite inredning och design, där jag hittade flera skojiga saker: Ta hand om barnen, Ta hand om katten, Coooolt badkar, Datanördigt kul, Hur ringer du på dörren?, Kanske något [...]

• love it!! October 24, 2008 at 06:45 AM Login to Reply →

hey this very amazing when i called my children and et them see this they said “mommy i want this” an are this available now in the stores??? i wan to buy for my kids.

• ariellabonnie November 4, 2008 at 10:19 AM Login to Reply →

Kids definitely get excited to this attractive interior! It’ll be pleasant as well as of great fun. Hats off !

• Ginelle Mills January 6, 2009 at 06:53 AM Login to Reply →

I have found this line on several blogs but no one is saying where to purchase them in the United States. The main website for this company does not say either for the URL to it is disabled. Can someone please respond as to where one can purchase this in the united states. Thanks.

• Michael January 6, 2009 at 19:29 PM Login to Reply →

Ginelle – You can contact someone from http://www.tumidei.it/, the company who produces these pieces. I’m pretty sure they could give you the answer you are looking for.

• motherfucker January 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM Login to Reply →

brilliant! at first i didnt like it, its so untidy but yet, its a playground for kids to enjoy. i think they would appreciate there rooms more and there belongings.

• soccermom January 21, 2009 at 02:27 AM Login to Reply →

Does anyone know the prices to any of the loft beds? I cant find them anywhere!

• Ginelle January 21, 2009 at 17:05 PM Login to Reply →

Hi, I contacted the company via email with my zip code and they sent me the name and address of the store closest to me that sold these pieces. On their website there is a contact us URL. Good luck.

• Marisabel Padilla February 19, 2009 at 20:23 PM Login to Reply →

Hellow I am interested in the kids rooms, I love the ideas and I
    will like to get a catalog with prices and terms of shipping to
    other countries.
    Thanks for the information.
    Regards,

• mik April 14, 2009 at 07:47 AM Login to Reply →

the bedrooms are great for kids. . .
    very stylish and cool. . .
    especially the new ones, modern ones.
    so cool!

• Neetu April 20, 2009 at 10:30 AM Login to Reply →

Visited this site and loved it….Thanks :)
    Really all ideas are mindblowing, very creative for kids.

• topmaxtech April 22, 2009 at 01:35 AM Login to Reply →

Designs of the most beautiful view of the eyes

thanku

• adam May 16, 2009 at 21:39 PM Login to Reply →

in the U.S. they are sold through Roche Bobois.

last year, a salesperson told me they start at $7k.(!)

• diana July 8, 2009 at 22:23 PM Login to Reply →

Kisiera saber en donde los venden y en cuanto salen

• mr. buck b-f July 15, 2009 at 16:40 PM Login to Reply →

these bad rooms i mean bed rooms are so titotitotito sorry hello oh hi yeah o yeah i love you to maby we could go to …….. today okay deal bye,uuuuu my grandmother hehehe okay the bed rooms are coca cola thu i mean cooool okay and they have a lot of… hap chi!!!pardon space and they are okay dosent matter bye

• LoVe It!!!...)))) July 15, 2009 at 17:43 PM Login to Reply →

wow these ideas are so cool,and are the available in shops now? Cus my parents said if they will see the shop they will order me a bed room just like this!!!
    thanks
    daniel
    PS. kindley asking you could you give me your site please,thank u

• lichun August 11, 2009 at 06:04 AM Login to Reply →

this cute room is so nice. i love it. and reward it to my friends. Do you have more design room. thanks a lot.

• jenna August 28, 2009 at 07:20 AM Login to Reply →

omg im a 10 reay old and i love the 4ed one and the 9th one!(starting from the top) they are soo cute.. and im doing my room over so im deff gunna use the 4th one or 9th one!!

• blerina October 8, 2009 at 13:04 PM Login to Reply →

ooo my good these room is veryyy veryyyy veryyyyyy NICEEE ooo my good

• hiahh November 9, 2009 at 02:39 AM Login to Reply →

how much $ is #9 starting from the top if i dont want the desk and chair??????????

• me November 10, 2009 at 22:19 PM Login to Reply →

can you buy these on the internet because i am really iterested in these ideas!?

• awwweesomme!!(: November 24, 2009 at 00:27 AM Login to Reply →

the 9th one is amazing!!! i want it so bad and i love the little closet thing below!! there things are such space savers!!!! im re-doing my room soon and this will be at the top of the “i want!” list!!! ahah

• Loft Bedrooms {Dreamy Designs} February 12, 2010 at 20:24 PM Login to Reply →

[...] bigger budget and was a child, this would be my top birthday wish. Lastly, I found the sets on Freshome. The complete collection is after the [...]

• doel February 13, 2010 at 11:42 AM Login to Reply →

really good inspired me a lot

• tony pearson June 24, 2010 at 22:19 PM Login to Reply →

hey i have a 13 year old daughter who just totaly fell in love with the ninth one in the list i am very interested in this bedroom suit if you could please write me back with the details on were i could purchase this particular item and how much the item is it is an amazing idea for children
    thanks,
    Tony Pearson :)

• Antonio January 30, 2011 at 18:05 PM Login to Reply →

You can get them through roche bobois. Visit the tumideispa website for more ideas. the 9th from the top costs £12 000. but the good thing is you can design the yourself. and remove or add parts of the rooms.
    Hope this helped