Feel Like a Bird in the Sky with the Hello Down There Rug
Living Room

Feel Like a Bird in the Sky with the Hello Down There Rug

Hello Down There is a rug that can get a lot of attention, more attention than any rug I’ve saw until now. The Hello Down There uses a photo-satellite of a city to add an urban element inside your home, and it will also give you a feeling that you are somewhere up in the sky, just like a little GOD. If you want to buy this rug you can get it from here for $150. - Via

• Desserts September 19, 2008 at 13:47 PM Login to Reply →

This rug is AWESOME!! It’s especially great for those who use to live in Manhattan and now are in Florida or elsewhere. This would be a great gift for my mother-in law.

• STail September 19, 2008 at 13:50 PM Login to Reply →

Sheesh, they couldn’t even be bothered to use an aerial photo without a poor Photoshop stitch in it? That change in perspective is jarring. Fail.

• ConcepTrends September 20, 2008 at 15:25 PM Login to Reply →

If I buy it I will feel like flying every day.

• Pregnancy October 4, 2008 at 14:49 PM Login to Reply →

This is an excellent rug. I think it will go great in any reckroom or family room. And concep you are so right. Id be in the clouds all day.

• Thanksgiving Recipes October 8, 2008 at 15:28 PM Login to Reply →

that is really cool, i think i would get dizzy though if i kept looking at it

• Skychick November 27, 2008 at 00:32 AM Login to Reply →

My husband is a pilot. I got this rug for our kids so they know just what Daddy see’s…. everyday.

I’m a “retired” flight attendant and, frankly it makes me reminisce…love it.