Bathroom Remodeling Ideas, Pictures & Inspiration

Bathroom Remodeling Ideas, Pictures & Inspiration

Today I was looking for bathroom remodeling ideas and I’ve found an Italian company that produces modern contemporary bathroom designs. This company is called Mastella and it was founded in 1984. Today Mastella is a solid company with a consistent, easily identifiable image, run by Antonio Mastella with the help of wife Daniela and daughters Cristina and Meggi. While I was browsing their product portfolio I’ve found a bathroom vanity that I wanted to present, but I thought that if I’ll present a collection of pictures, that might inspire other people who want to remodel their bathroom it would be better. So here are 7 pictures that I hope will give you a little inspiration if you’re going to remodel your bathroom.

• Furniture » Blog Archive » Bathroom Remodeling Ideas, Pictures & Inspiration May 30, 2008 at 13:15 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Here is the original post: Bathroom Remodeling Ideas, Pictures & Inspiration […]

• Bathroom Remodeling Ideas, Pictures & Inspiration June 5, 2008 at 23:14 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] [via] […]

• decorative brick June 16, 2008 at 20:58 PMLogin to Reply →

whew!those are beautiful bathrooms that everyone is dreaming of!!

• KMP Furniture June 23, 2008 at 12:23 PMLogin to Reply →

Hey this Bathroom is looking like a room decorated with modern
    furniture :-)

• bay area construction June 25, 2008 at 17:34 PMLogin to Reply →

From the roof to the basement; residential construction services in Seattle will make sure that your home will be comfortable and attractive in all its corners once its construction is completed. Also, it is a guarantee that materials to be used in the construction are of the highest quality. This will assure you that your home can endure any kind of natural phenomena like storms, earthquakes and tornados. Expect your roof to be free from leaks and your home’s paint job unaffected even by the hottest rays of the sun.

• new home construction seattle 4 June 25, 2008 at 17:36 PMLogin to Reply →

Seeking for home repairs also isn’t a big problem in Seattle. Reliable construction services in the place offers major and minor repairs for your home. Be it simple roof repair, home carpentry repair, interior and exterior home painting, or fence construction and painting; construction services in Seattle will deal with it until your home is in the best possible condition, again. Also, aside from minor repair services, construction services in Seattle provides total home remodeling

anyway the bathroom is pretty

• remodeling contractor July 8, 2008 at 18:09 PMLogin to Reply →

the pictures are very nice. good work!

• house painter July 8, 2008 at 20:03 PMLogin to Reply →

you did a great job here!

• ca roofing July 8, 2008 at 20:14 PMLogin to Reply →

you’ve completed that very well! everything beautiful

• kitchen remodeling indianapolis July 8, 2008 at 20:42 PMLogin to Reply →

you did good in remodeling!

• home staging company phoenix az July 9, 2008 at 18:30 PMLogin to Reply →

i know that was very difficult to do but you did it!

• central texas home repair July 10, 2008 at 20:09 PMLogin to Reply →

handyman can also do good on works like that

• garage doors la July 17, 2008 at 16:23 PMLogin to Reply →

nice pictures, good job!

• handyman repair service July 18, 2008 at 21:18 PMLogin to Reply →

love the pics above!
    hope i can have as beautiful as those for my bathroom

• interior remodeling August 6, 2008 at 18:22 PMLogin to Reply →

pictures are nice!

• home improvement contractors August 18, 2008 at 00:33 AMLogin to Reply →

The best in the remodeling industry!

• construction bay area August 21, 2008 at 03:00 AMLogin to Reply →

I’ve tried them and they are really good…

• painting contractors in ct August 28, 2008 at 05:31 AMLogin to Reply →

i have had problems with the house painting project want to do in the past but to solve it at once i sought help from professionals. everything turned out fine, thanks to my contractor.

• Newsy architektura projekty domów » Blog Archive » Projekty łazienek October 22, 2008 at 08:04 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] [fot. via : freshome] […]

• GC Furniture November 10, 2008 at 22:33 PMLogin to Reply →

Man, third to top picture is nice. I hope to see the day when I can afford it! :)They call this stuff on their site the “Byte 51″. It will take a bite out of your savings I’m sure, but I’d still buy it!

• test April 11, 2009 at 08:35 AMLogin to Reply →

WOW!

• Handyman in Jacksonville June 15, 2009 at 17:54 PMLogin to Reply →

Your post is very well crafted and I have learned. Ive added your blog to my reading material. Thanks for the update!

• Mosaic November 25, 2010 at 02:46 AMLogin to Reply →

Great work, wonderful designs…