The Most Expensive Bathtub Ever Made
Bathroom

The Most Expensive Bathtub Ever Made

This Red Diamond bathtub is probably the most expensive bathtub ever made, and has pretty interesting elements. Its features include two waterproof HDTVs, GSM remote control, console with massive gold frame (42 g 18 k) and Swarowski crystals. The thing that amazes me is the price, which is no less than $47,200. I wonder where did they come up this this enormous sum? Let’s do some math: 2 HDTVs, no more than $1,000, 42 g of gold, again no more than $1,000, GSM controlling capability, I’ll be kind and award them another $1,000. The small Swarowski crystals are placed on the champagne-support only, so… let’s value them at $2,000. These make a total of $5,000, so, technically, the bathtub itself should worth another $37,000. These guys are insane, how dumb do they think we are? – Via – Homistic

• Murat May 29, 2008 at 12:29 PM Login to Reply →

Also, it looks kind of small to me.

• José May 29, 2008 at 20:25 PM Login to Reply →

Hi,

The reason for the high price tag is evident.
    Its colour is the same of my football (soccer) team : Benfica :-)

Kind regards,

José

• Michael May 29, 2008 at 20:30 PM Login to Reply →

José – Don’t tell me that you’ll buy it ? :)

• Lora May 30, 2008 at 02:48 AM Login to Reply →

This is actually not the most expensive. It is topped off by the Kallista Archeo Copper Bathtub.
    I’ve read it retails between $57-$67K.
    RIDICULOUS!!!!

• kelley,Jade,and Lauren June 4, 2008 at 21:04 PM Login to Reply →

This is crazy who would want to buy that. Every one would go crazzzy if they got to take a bath in this. Kelley

BALH, BLAH, BLAH THIS BATHTUB IS TOTALLY HHHHOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    Jade

$57-$67k is tottaly insane!I would go crazy if I had to pay that much.

Lauren

• ame February 5, 2009 at 17:49 PM Login to Reply →

your gays assholes its one million dallars thats the most exspensive tub its pure gold 175 opounds of it

• […] Red Diamond Bathtub This Red Diamond bathtub is probably the most expensive bathtub ever made, and has pretty interesting elements. Its features include two waterproof HDTVs, GSM remote control, console with massive gold frame (42 g 18 k) and Swarowski crystals. The most amazing part? The price, which is no less than $47,200. (Link) […]

• Ralph Fetterhoff February 7, 2011 at 19:13 PM Login to Reply →

Im glad I discovered this website, I couldnt locate any info on this matter before. I also manage a niche site and in case you are ever serious in a little bit of visitor writing for me make sure you feel free to let me know, i’m always look for people to check out my blog page. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime!

• […] This Red Diamond bathtub is probably the most expensive bathtub ever made, and has pretty interesting elements. Its features include two waterproof HDTVs, GSM remote control, console with massive gold frame (42 g 18 k) and Swarowski crystals. The most amazing part? The price, which is no less than $47,200. (Link) […]