Interior Design That will Make your Cat Happy

Interior Design That will Make your Cat Happy

When we are planning our houses or apartments we usually think how we want to look, so we can feel good in our own house. Now after I’ve saw this image on the Catshouse I’ve came to the conclusion that there are some people that really care about their cat(s), and they invest serious time and money to make a better life for their pet. These Cat Houses can go anywhere from two to eight feet tall and you can add additions with bark-covered tree limbs or anything of your choice, and come with special sculpted carpets that give it long durability. Finally these Cat Houses look pretty good, and I’m sure that your cat will be more happy.

• Marco e Cinzia May 8, 2008 at 15:16 PMLogin to Reply →

Bellissimo!

• soheicube linkpost May 9, 2008 at 02:00 AMLogin to Reply →

ネコを運動不足にさせないインテリア…

ペットにとって本当の喜びとは、上質なペットフードを食べることやコスプレをさせることではありません。
    やっぱり、動物である以上、運動がしたいのではないでしょうか??という…..

• Valentina May 9, 2008 at 15:35 PMLogin to Reply →

wow, concordo!! un fantastico divertimento per i micini!

• Elit Alice May 10, 2008 at 11:43 AMLogin to Reply →

I dont think they know how lucky they are! :P

• Stair of the Week: For Cats - GreenBlog.ir May 12, 2008 at 13:59 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] density and utilizes previously unavailable resources, namely the ceiling. ::The Cat’s House via ::Freshome […]

• EarthChampion.org » Stair of the Week: For Cats May 12, 2008 at 15:15 PMLogin to Reply →

• Stair of the Week: For Cats - srar dot net May 12, 2008 at 16:24 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] And why is this on TreeHugger? Um, by inserting an interstitial feline milieu one achieves greater density and utilizes previously unavailable resources, namely the ceiling. ::The Cat’s House via ::Freshome […]

• sweethell May 23, 2008 at 15:33 PMLogin to Reply →

the idea is lovely and looks great, but i can’t shake the feeling that it must be a nightmare to clean up! put aside that, i’m sure my three wonderful cats would be uch happier, really.

• Jad May 23, 2008 at 22:08 PMLogin to Reply →

lol nice idea:D!! my cat will luv it

• MystiKitty» Blog Archive » What about a kitty friendly interior design for your house? June 21, 2008 at 07:18 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] http://freshome.com/2008/05/08/interior-design-that-will-make-your-cat-happy/ […]

• em August 10, 2008 at 23:09 PMLogin to Reply →

i would love to own this house!!!!

• JW August 22, 2008 at 17:52 PMLogin to Reply →

You cat people are batshit crazy!

• MEEP October 13, 2008 at 01:46 AMLogin to Reply →

oo thats sooo cool ts could even be for my iguana!=D

• haifafans December 28, 2008 at 15:32 PMLogin to Reply →

lol i don’t have cat :D but nice idea :D
    don’t lie ;)

• Steve Stevenson December 20, 2009 at 21:40 PMLogin to Reply →

I just wanted to say I like your site! I was surfing on Ask when I found your site. After looking around on your weblog I’ve come up with some good ideas for a new site. I just thought I’d let you know