Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas

Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas

In these days more and more people live in small apartments, because the prices for buying or renting an apartment are higher and higher every year. Now the most challenging issue with living in a small apartment is not the size of the apartment itself, but all the things you have to organize in a small place. Many apartment dwellers find themselves dealing with overcrowded apartment homes because of the economical advantages, sacrificing functionality for an affordable living arrangement. The solution for this problem is to create a living area that is comfortable, enjoyable, and at the same time maximizing your space. I’ve decided to post a few pictures with small apartments because in the last weeks a few people sent me emails asking me if I can post a few interior design ideas for small apartments, and here are a some interesting projects.

• Kris Arruda May 5, 2008 at 15:41 PMLogin to Reply →

The thing is, i never see good solutions for storage in small apartments… :-S

• Chusen Aun July 2, 2008 at 14:07 PMLogin to Reply →

Then don’t buy unnecessary stuff. :D

• shaynyse August 25, 2008 at 16:47 PMLogin to Reply →

if i show you my apartment would you show me way to make it look nice

• Hana January 16, 2009 at 08:57 AMLogin to Reply →

I want to use japanese style in my small apartment. Make everything nice and simple. Can anybody help me?

• I believe in… January 22, 2009 at 11:59 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] …Living in a small apartment […]

• philippines properties for sale June 2, 2009 at 10:59 AMLogin to Reply →

I loved the pictures specially the second one. I want to change my living
    room like that. Love the design.

Deirdre Gonzales

• anon October 20, 2009 at 12:31 PMLogin to Reply →

Thanks for the insperation , liked the second picture how ever would like more storage ideas please

• Lotus February 17, 2010 at 04:23 AMLogin to Reply →

All pictures are lovely. But with me it still is big apartment. My tiny house is 42 m2 + 42m2 first floor for ..5 peoples.
    Who can help me ideas to renovate it

• Boris Gness July 28, 2010 at 11:44 AMLogin to Reply →

Today a lot of attention paid to the interior of his house. It is important to choose the style of their living space. Choosing furniture should be combined with textiles and curtains. Decoration will make your home more comfortable and warmer. Many are lost in these matters and question the correctness of his choice of fabrics, curtains and decorative materials. This is easily corrected by using a promising forum, or view the projects gallery interior.

• Virtua August 12, 2010 at 21:25 PMLogin to Reply →

Yeh. I’ve lived in such a small apartment. It was 3 meters wide. Not enough room to put the furniture in. I like the ideas. They are really tasteful.

• mariamah September 8, 2010 at 23:08 PMLogin to Reply →

my appart. is unbelivable
    50 m2
    i can’t keep anything
    any one can help?

• Jitendra September 9, 2010 at 05:22 AMLogin to Reply →

This is a very good post.This post gives truly quality information.I’m definitely going to look into it.Really very useful tips are provided here.thank you so much.Keep up the good works.

• interior design blog » Blog Archive » Interior design ideas for small flats December 27, 2010 at 14:06 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] http://freshome.com/ […]

• lola January 16, 2011 at 23:01 PMLogin to Reply →

I love many of the designs, but wish you would use a camera angle that more accurately represents the size of the rooms. The camera shot, probably more than the design elements, make the rooms look much larger than they are. Hard to imagine what my small space would really look like…

• interior design blog » Blog Archive Interior design ideas for small flats March 2, 2011 at 07:11 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] http://freshome.com […]

• A qureshi March 6, 2011 at 16:47 PMLogin to Reply →

I have never seen such a beautiful website with so much of creativity around… please keep the good work going ,,,, amazing

• Kattie June 1, 2011 at 10:25 AMLogin to Reply →

my house space is 850sq 3Bedrooms and 2 bathroom. i need same ideas. Please help me….

• Small Apartment Interior Design Inspiration(Lofts) | homehuman.com June 15, 2011 at 16:36 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Via Tags: apartment interior design, Interior design, interior design small apartment Filed under: Apartments […]

• FRANKLIN LOO June 27, 2011 at 03:50 AMLogin to Reply →

I have 732 Sq ft apartment. Please give an idea to repaint & decorate my apartment. Anyone?