Freshome
Home Apartments Design Ideas, Pictures and Decor Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas

Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas

In these days more and more people live in small apartments, because the prices for buying or renting an apartment are higher and higher every year. Now the most challenging issue with living in a small apartment is not the size of the apartment itself, but all the things you have to organize in a small place. Many apartment dwellers find themselves dealing with overcrowded apartment homes because of the economical advantages, sacrificing functionality for an affordable living arrangement. The solution for this problem is to create a living area that is comfortable, enjoyable, and at the same time maximizing your space. I’ve decided to post a few pictures with small apartments because in the last weeks a few people sent me emails asking me if I can post a few interior design ideas for small apartments, and here are a some interesting projects.

apartment loft livingroom Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas

loft livingroom Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas

small apartment bedroom Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas

small living Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas

small apartment livingroom Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas

small livingroom Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas

small room apartment Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

15 responses to “Small Apartments(Lofts) Interior Design Ideas” - Add yours!

1. May 5, 2008

The thing is, i never see good solutions for storage in small apartments… :-S

2. Chusen Aun said:
    July 2, 2008

Then don’t buy unnecessary stuff. :D

3. shaynyse said:
    August 25, 2008

if i show you my apartment would you show me way to make it look nice

4. Hana said:
    January 16, 2009

I want to use japanese style in my small apartment. Make everything nice and simple. Can anybody help me?

5. June 2, 2009

I loved the pictures specially the second one. I want to change my living
    room like that. Love the design.

Deirdre Gonzales

6. anon said:
    October 20, 2009

Thanks for the insperation , liked the second picture how ever would like more storage ideas please

7. Lotus said:
    February 17, 2010

All pictures are lovely. But with me it still is big apartment. My tiny house is 42 m2 + 42m2 first floor for ..5 peoples.
    Who can help me ideas to renovate it

8. Boris Gness said:
    July 28, 2010

Today a lot of attention paid to the interior of his house. It is important to choose the style of their living space. Choosing furniture should be combined with textiles and curtains. Decoration will make your home more comfortable and warmer. Many are lost in these matters and question the correctness of his choice of fabrics, curtains and decorative materials. This is easily corrected by using a promising forum, or view the projects gallery interior.

9. Virtua said:
    August 12, 2010

Yeh. I’ve lived in such a small apartment. It was 3 meters wide. Not enough room to put the furniture in. I like the ideas. They are really tasteful.

10. mariamah said:
    September 8, 2010

my appart. is unbelivable
    50 m2
    i can’t keep anything
    any one can help?

11. Jitendra said:
    September 9, 2010

This is a very good post.This post gives truly quality information.I’m definitely going to look into it.Really very useful tips are provided here.thank you so much.Keep up the good works.

12. lola said:
    January 16, 2011

I love many of the designs, but wish you would use a camera angle that more accurately represents the size of the rooms. The camera shot, probably more than the design elements, make the rooms look much larger than they are. Hard to imagine what my small space would really look like…

13. A qureshi said:
    March 6, 2011

I have never seen such a beautiful website with so much of creativity around… please keep the good work going ,,,, amazing

14. Kattie said:
    June 1, 2011

my house space is 850sq 3Bedrooms and 2 bathroom. i need same ideas. Please help me….

15. FRANKLIN LOO said:
    June 27, 2011

I have 732 Sq ft apartment. Please give an idea to repaint & decorate my apartment. Anyone?

4 Trackbacks

1. By I believe in… on January 22, 2009

[...] …Living in a small apartment [...]

2. [...] Via Tags: apartment interior design, Interior design, interior design small apartment Filed under: Apartments [...]