Bedroom Design Pictures and Inspiration

Bedroom Design Pictures and Inspiration

A bedroom is a place in a home that a person spends an average of 5 to 8 hours each day. If you think a little at this, you’ll find out that actually you spend a lot of time in the bedroom. It is a place you can unwind and relax at the end of a long hard day, whether taking an occasional catnap or sleeping at night, a bedroom has to be as comfortable as possible. Now for those of you who are searching for pictures that will help them design their own bedroom, here are six new pictures with bedroom ideas.

• Jasmin August 11, 2008 at 12:07 PMLogin to Reply →

Nice Bed Rooms

• rose balingit August 30, 2008 at 11:29 AMLogin to Reply →

i love all the designs… hope to see more variations… thanks…(“,)

• winter montana September 23, 2008 at 21:56 PMLogin to Reply →

tssst hey you need to give people here positive rooms, not rooms so grab a bag of chips and eat, you need rooms to give people the get up lets go,but at night, have it be the altimate relaxazion room after the busy day! you need bright you need colorful, fun, ………..yet relaxing.

• winter montana September 23, 2008 at 21:57 PMLogin to Reply →

but these are still awesome though!

• Morgan Amerson September 25, 2008 at 16:36 PMLogin to Reply →

I love these bedrooms..I want one!!!!

• yuvrraj October 6, 2008 at 14:30 PMLogin to Reply →

i am a designer from india your designs are beautiful i m waitin when r u comin in india……………..

• beel khan November 26, 2008 at 13:59 PMLogin to Reply →

im frm pakistan n im doing BBA in interior designing u r ideas r awesome i love ur bedrooms n gardens

• Noe February 26, 2009 at 16:52 PMLogin to Reply →

Where did they get the rug under the bed of the last picture. I love the design. What type of rug is it. I need one for my bedroom

• Shamseer March 1, 2009 at 07:25 AMLogin to Reply →

Very nice bedroom

• Yuvrraj O Haseja March 1, 2009 at 12:58 PMLogin to Reply →

These designs are beautiful, Dont you have any magazing of these design if yes please send me the detail

• Krystle April 7, 2009 at 17:35 PMLogin to Reply →

Do you know where you got the brushed nickel bed in the green and brown room? Beautiful design!

• Amin May 7, 2009 at 07:29 AMLogin to Reply →

hi they are beautiful

• Kimberly May 7, 2009 at 17:16 PMLogin to Reply →

i love them all but not the book one sorry i dont read !!!!!

• Akunna from Nigeria May 25, 2009 at 10:19 AMLogin to Reply →

Lovely designs but not the one with the books!

• akku June 26, 2009 at 16:41 PMLogin to Reply →

nice designs,,,,,,,wid nic creativityyyy,…

• hanna July 8, 2009 at 08:39 AMLogin to Reply →

the designs are soo wiked man
    theey are beautiful i wanna buy all of them

• faroma July 30, 2009 at 09:32 AMLogin to Reply →

they real nice beds, how can i get one? but from uganda

• jagrata kundu August 24, 2009 at 10:35 AMLogin to Reply →

i love all the designs… hope to see more variations… thanks…(”,)

• Kumar August 29, 2009 at 07:29 AMLogin to Reply →

love all the designs… hope to see more variations… thanks…(”,)

• sonali September 26, 2009 at 11:34 AMLogin to Reply →

they all designs are superb……..can u send me more variations……..

• Nat October 5, 2009 at 05:57 AMLogin to Reply →

nothing interesting, tooo boring

• shrikant October 11, 2009 at 09:28 AMLogin to Reply →

nice bed room

• manoliai October 22, 2009 at 06:02 AMLogin to Reply →

amazing

• Kat October 25, 2009 at 15:25 PMLogin to Reply →

They’re alright but it’s just not me.
    I’m going into teenage years, I’m a bit punky but I don’t want it black or pink. I want something that wouldn’t go out of style. I’ve been searching the internet for inspirational pictures in ALL my spare time lately and my mum says that we have to paint it this week! I just don’t know what to do! If anyone has any pictures like this, PLEASE write back!

• Kat October 25, 2009 at 15:25 PMLogin to Reply →

They’re alright but it’s just not me.

• Gilberto Maldonado October 29, 2009 at 00:51 AMLogin to Reply →

wow.. these are great i loved most of the neutral color designs… despite what people may say.. a few of these designs might never go out of style.

• roni November 23, 2009 at 21:55 PMLogin to Reply →

the book design was horrible the rest designs are excellent according to each individual taste.

• judy December 11, 2009 at 02:14 AMLogin to Reply →

very nice bedrooms, cozy. i wish you could make a make over to my bedroom

• sanya January 13, 2010 at 06:28 AMLogin to Reply →

lovely bedrooms………….

• sonal January 13, 2010 at 06:32 AMLogin to Reply →

excellent………

• Domenika January 13, 2010 at 19:33 PMLogin to Reply →

hallo nice bedrooms I would like to buy one for me but my bedroom is classical style can you send me something rokoko or barrokko style please
    with best regards
    from Georgia

• tammie April 8, 2010 at 14:04 PMLogin to Reply →

hi there
    i was wondering if somebody can help me design my teen age daughters bedroom. we have recently moved to a smaller house and her new room is only 10 x 9. she has a large window that takes up one wall and a small closet on another. she has a queen size bed( which is really the only large piece of furniture that will fit) and no storage.does anybody have any ideas on wall storage? i don’t know where to start. thanks, Tammie

• francisa April 27, 2010 at 15:40 PMLogin to Reply →

goooooooood!

• Nilesh Pathak May 6, 2010 at 09:01 AMLogin to Reply →

very very nice design for bed room i like a interior designing

• Teddy August 21, 2010 at 13:17 PMLogin to Reply →

The designs look gorgous as they may cupture different people interest.

• shaikh aqib bashir September 28, 2010 at 06:53 AMLogin to Reply →

i like all bed

• divine cobias October 1, 2010 at 08:11 AMLogin to Reply →

i love all the designs… how i wish i can have one…

• Divya October 25, 2010 at 07:09 AMLogin to Reply →

Really very nice bedrooms i like it so much.I am also one designer.I love ur designs

• manolia March 4, 2011 at 07:51 AMLogin to Reply →

i like the last bed room

• Nikhil April 16, 2011 at 10:30 AMLogin to Reply →

nice and simple concept its realy decency designs

home_designer
    surat

• MOIN. MALIK SIDDIQUI April 16, 2011 at 14:13 PMLogin to Reply →

You have produced one of the best bedroom sets, expect more from you in future. If you have any representative in India do mail back the contact details.

• Vidya .C April 21, 2011 at 07:27 AMLogin to Reply →

Hi,

Awesome …………..Really very very interesting ….

Good thinking and Nice thoughts that has been shared…..

• Nikhil April 25, 2011 at 14:34 PMLogin to Reply →

nice and cool ideas

• THARANI May 8, 2011 at 11:49 AMLogin to Reply →

nice….uniqe decorations……

• ashraf sadaat May 10, 2011 at 10:59 AMLogin to Reply →

thanks for the nice bedroom pictures and i want a simple decoration for a small bedroom

• rajiv May 13, 2011 at 12:46 PMLogin to Reply →

fabulous.excellent,superb….

• winnie May 28, 2011 at 04:28 AMLogin to Reply →

i like this design so much

• Arti June 10, 2011 at 07:32 AMLogin to Reply →