Contemporary Living Room Interior Ideas

Contemporary Living Room Interior Ideas

After I’ve just posted 6 pictures with Modern Living Room Interiors Ideas I’ve decided to post a few more contemporary living room ideas, because people usually come to Freshome to get fresh inspiration for their homes. Now I think that when you are searching for a new look for your home the more pictures you see the more clearly you know how your dream home will look like. So here is a new set of 6 pictures with some beautiful living rooms. Finally one thing you should keep in mind if you want to create a contemporary living room design is simplicity, low furniture arrangements, modular sofas, abstract lighting sources, pedestal tables, sleek sideboards, etc.

• small living room
  • living room modern
  • modern living
  • modern living color
  • modern living decor
  • nice living room

• Contemporary Living Room Interior Design Inspiration | Home Trends | Decoration | Gardening April 25, 2008 at 10:40 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] taken from freshome. Sponsored […]

• design snob April 26, 2008 at 02:13 AMLogin to Reply →

I like the black leather sectional with the orange leather, wood armchairs the best. It’s got this retro modern thing going on that I’m really into right now.

• Paige June 3, 2008 at 19:23 PMLogin to Reply →

wow! there are so many great ideas for house designing. there are very cool.
    i have even gotten some ideas now for when i become a room designer. i give
    this website and (EASY) 2 thumbs up! the designs are really great!! :)

-Paige
    IL

• smallspace_largeideas August 14, 2008 at 04:45 AMLogin to Reply →

great idea but I would love to see a small room with three doorways and a recliner incorporated

• miriam August 14, 2008 at 21:34 PMLogin to Reply →

To my understanding one thing to keep in mind when designing like this, is the coldest, better, the less reflect your personality, the better, the more boring, the better.

• isabel October 20, 2008 at 13:37 PMLogin to Reply →

I like the one with black and orange combination. I think i will get this idea to my new place.

• Monica February 5, 2009 at 03:12 AMLogin to Reply →

I love all rooms & looking to redecorate my living room w/ my old navy blue leather furniture.
    What tips can be offered on color walls & accessories?

• Emily May 4, 2009 at 22:34 PMLogin to Reply →

These designs are awesome! Have you ever heard of sierra home architecht? Ots a computer program to create your own house, i’m using your designs to design my living room, bedroom and kitchen on it! Its looking great and this has been a big help.

• lan wajugreat May 26, 2009 at 12:55 PMLogin to Reply →

i love the setting of the first pix, though the second pix and color combination creat wide used of my living room. i will appreciate if more of it is send to my address. thanks.

• Living Room Interior Ideas | Home Design and Architecture - Jebole.com June 14, 2009 at 02:43 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] abstract lig&#104&#116&#105ng sources, pedestal tables, sleek sideboards, etc&#46&#10&#91Source: Freshome] #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; […]

• Ricardo Y. Lopez September 1, 2009 at 19:22 PMLogin to Reply →

Very cool the combination of colors. I like how the amber lamps contrast with the white rug and the green window blinds or covers.

• chris monaz June 24, 2010 at 14:11 PMLogin to Reply →

can anyone help me? in the last picture there is a small but tall side table with a cup on, where do i find these or what are they called?
    these are all lovely rooms too :)

• Surprisingly Simple Living Room Revamp | Calfinder Remodeling Blog January 10, 2011 at 20:34 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Photo Credit: My Design Secrets, Design Home, & Freshome […]

• siti Ardiyanti April 26, 2011 at 00:38 AMLogin to Reply →

Very nice living room

• lucifer April 28, 2011 at 11:58 AMLogin to Reply →

all these sucks….blahww…….

• drawing room decoration May 10, 2011 at 12:37 PMLogin to Reply →

It’s Valuable information for all.

• Nice Interior Decoration for Simple Living Room - House Arquitectura May 19, 2011 at 09:14 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] you can refer to the change of the interior decoration of your room to look different than usual. via #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: […]

• Umm… Help?? « mstizzle's voice September 3, 2011 at 21:56 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] ROOM DESIGNS FROM SIEKO-JP.COM AND FRESHHOME I SHOULD HIRE THEM RIGHT? Eco World Content From Across The Internet. Featured on EcoPressed […]