Freshome
Home Ideas : Design Ideas, Pictures, Unique Products and Inspiration Strange & Amusing Door Designs by Nicolai Wallner

Strange & Amusing Door Designs by Nicolai Wallner

When I saw these door designs by Nicolai Wallner I didn’t know what to say exactly, I was just really amazed, and I can say that the pictures made me smile. Just try to imagine how your friends, or anybody would react when they’ll see a door like this …. WTF !!

Galleri Nicolai Wallner is a contemporary art gallery, which exhibits innovative Scandinavian and international art. Since 1993 Gallery Nicolai Wallner has been one of the leading young galleries on the contemporary art scene. Galleri Nicolai Wallner has adhered the highest standards of connoisseurship and has achieved an international reputation for presenting some of the most challenging contemporary artists.

double door Strange & Amusing Door Designs by Nicolai Wallner corner door Strange & Amusing Door Designs by Nicolai Wallner tripledoor Strange & Amusing Door Designs by Nicolai Wallner

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

6 responses to “Strange & Amusing Door Designs by Nicolai Wallner” - Add yours!

1. Lilly said:
    April 15, 2008

Is the first door functional??? how do you open it? :):)

2. Wendy Munro said:
    April 27, 2008

I would think Nicolai’s idea is very good and thoughtful. Three sizes of door are convenient for person-in-out and moving-in-out. I certianly enjoy to see his design idea.
    Cheers! Wendy

3. MEEP said:
    October 8, 2008

now that is cool! i love the corner door

4. andrew said:
    November 15, 2008

no the corner door is not cool it is against everything that means anything. people just dont go to the corner of a room to go out a freaking door ahhhh!

5. Cerv said:
    November 17, 2008

I agree with andrew on this one the corner is sweeping the nation and it must be stopped before we all lose ourselves to this epidemic

6. Kyle said:
    November 17, 2008

yo me and the boys been kickin it oldschool and after looking at these fresh new doors i came to the conclusion that i need to come up with some fresh new lyrics and that the corner door been messin around with my girl and now i needs to be back in style

One Trackback