Strange & Amusing Door Designs by Nicolai Wallner
Ideas

Strange & Amusing Door Designs by Nicolai Wallner

When I saw these door designs by Nicolai Wallner I didn’t know what to say exactly, I was just really amazed, and I can say that the pictures made me smile. Just try to imagine how your friends, or anybody would react when they’ll see a door like this …. WTF !!

Galleri Nicolai Wallner is a contemporary art gallery, which exhibits innovative Scandinavian and international art. Since 1993 Gallery Nicolai Wallner has been one of the leading young galleries on the contemporary art scene. Galleri Nicolai Wallner has adhered the highest standards of connoisseurship and has achieved an international reputation for presenting some of the most challenging contemporary artists.

• Lilly April 15, 2008 at 17:15 PM Login to Reply →

Is the first door functional??? how do you open it? :):)

• […] Stange and Amusint Door Designs by Nicolai […]

• Wendy Munro April 27, 2008 at 09:43 AM Login to Reply →

I would think Nicolai’s idea is very good and thoughtful. Three sizes of door are convenient for person-in-out and moving-in-out. I certianly enjoy to see his design idea.
    Cheers! Wendy

• MEEP October 8, 2008 at 17:36 PM Login to Reply →

now that is cool! i love the corner door

• andrew November 15, 2008 at 04:36 AM Login to Reply →

no the corner door is not cool it is against everything that means anything. people just dont go to the corner of a room to go out a freaking door ahhhh!

• Cerv November 17, 2008 at 19:02 PM Login to Reply →

I agree with andrew on this one the corner is sweeping the nation and it must be stopped before we all lose ourselves to this epidemic

• Kyle November 17, 2008 at 19:04 PM Login to Reply →

yo me and the boys been kickin it oldschool and after looking at these fresh new doors i came to the conclusion that i need to come up with some fresh new lyrics and that the corner door been messin around with my girl and now i needs to be back in style