Freshome

Leaf by Lime Studio

Lime Studio is a multi-cultural design trio who passionately create objects to inspire, amuse, challenge, provoke, innovate and explore. Now a very simple design is the Leaf a project that is designed with a simple curved form and low height to allow multiple position. I don’t know who would buy something so simple like this, and for what purpose… maybe as rocking chair from time to time. At a first glance the Leaf might look fun, but to be honest …how much time do you think you will spend staying in something like this ?

leaf design Leaf by Lime Studio rocking chair leaf Leaf by Lime Studio

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

6 responses to “Leaf by Lime Studio” - Add yours!

1. lis said:
    April 14, 2008

I think it’s a nice design – especially the bit that doesn’t crush your fingers. I can see this being a nice furniture item for a family room or television area. I can also see it being a nice item for gaming. That said; those applications are typically not furnished expensively. It’d have to be a mainstream outlet selling it.

I had a similar piece of weird furniture in my TV area for years.. it was very comfy for lounging but there wasn’t really anything else you could DO in the chair. That was fine; there were regular chairs in the room too.

2. Gnoll said:
    April 14, 2008

I’d use this. I’m a college student, and space is limited in the dorms. Things like this are great for hanging out in front of the TV playing video games or having extra seating when the few seats you do have are taken up. Something like this could be stored under a bed easily. In a full house with normal furniture there would be pretty limited use for this, but the idea would be great for someone in my situation.

3. Kayakman said:
    April 15, 2008

that looks really cool… I want one!

4. Dobie said:
    April 20, 2008

“a multi-cultural design trio who passionately create objects to–inspire, amuse, challenge, provoke, innovate and explore”=poor design

5. MEEP said:
    October 8, 2008

eww… hate those chairs they can look kinda cool but they arent comfortable period

6. samim said: