Sculpted Bedroom Furniture Collection by Allan Lake

Sculpted Bedroom Furniture Collection by Allan Lake

A few days ago Allan Lake sent me an email to show me a few pieces of sculpted furniture, and in this post you can see a bedroom furniture project named Dreamscape that Allan emailed to me. This collection of bedroom furniture comprises of one King size bed with two large under bed storage drawers and two sets of three drawer bedside cabinets one of which has a secret concealed compartment under its top. It is made of regular and figurative premium white sycamore with tulip wood dovetailed drawers. This project was created as a commission from a couple who very much love art and sculpture and wanted bedroom furniture that would meet there physical requirements, work within there space and would visually reflect them as people in an artistic sense. From my perspective the final result looks like a piece of furniture from a fairy tale, and when I’m looking at it I don’t know why this bedroom furniture collection makes me think at fictional characters like fairies, elves, dwarfs, …

• Jennifer April 9, 2008 at 20:00 PMLogin to Reply →

Holy, these are too cool for school. Very nice find. They don’t even look real.

• Michael April 9, 2008 at 21:33 PMLogin to Reply →

Jennifer – Thanks for your comment, I’ve noticed praising Freshome in other places, and I’m very glad.

• Allan Lake’s Dreamscape at MATTRESS Online Magazine - The Mattress Blog April 11, 2008 at 16:56 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Via Freshome allan lake dreamscape bed frame, allan lake dreamscape furniture, bed frame, sculpture bed frame, whimsical bed frameallan lake dreamscape bed frame, allan lake dreamscape furniture, bed frame, sculpture bed frame, whimsical bed frame |Netscape |SiteHoppin |Wagg It | […]

• Cool Sculpted-Look Bedroom Furniture April 11, 2008 at 17:07 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Freshhome Via TrendInsider […]

• Paul April 14, 2008 at 08:12 AMLogin to Reply →

WOW, what fantastic bedroom furniture. I so pleased to see new daring designs with such artistic flare.
    Very unique and imaginative

• David Waterman April 14, 2008 at 08:16 AMLogin to Reply →

I certainly agree with the above, I have seen a few of Allan Lakes designs recently, this is one to watch.

• Paul April 14, 2008 at 08:21 AMLogin to Reply →

WOW, how different, it is pleasing to see new daring designs with such artistic flare, very unique and imaginative.

• Chloe April 14, 2008 at 08:41 AMLogin to Reply →

Hello
    Superb design, totally different, is it possible to get a price and more details. Also has he got other furniture in this style for sale?
    Regards Chloe

• Hand Sculpted Desk Furniture by Allan Lake April 24, 2008 at 10:58 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] you are a regular reader of this blog you might remember the Sculpted Bedroom Furniture Collection by Allan Lake a great piece of sculpted furniture for someone who want something unique. Today I’ve decided […]

• Hand Sculpted Desk Furniture « Success Business Stories May 3, 2008 at 16:30 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] you are a regular reader of this blog you might remember the Sculpted Bedroom Furniture Collection by Allan Lake a great piece of sculpted furniture for someone who want something unique. Today I’ve decided to […]

• matthew May 7, 2008 at 22:14 PMLogin to Reply →

I had one of allans earliest pieces an elm coffe table with a wainy (natural) edge which is held up by sculpted legs similar to that of the bed. it is a continual talking point in our home and i can say we have continual enjoyment in using it and looking at the fantastic grain patterns he chose for us.
    i would highly reccomend speaking sooner rather than later as he is very busy throughout with current comissions.

• Allan Lake: un dormitorio de diseño May 8, 2008 at 18:01 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] | Freshome Más información | Allan […]

• MEEP October 8, 2008 at 17:32 PMLogin to Reply →

kinda scary… while i would be going to bed id be thinkin theres a moster hovering over me
    fun? not really

• Juliette October 9, 2008 at 11:34 AMLogin to Reply →

Again this is so inspiring, and the wood looks deliciously touchable and smooth,
    i’d love one of these,
    fantastic stuff Allan!

• Pablo deman October 9, 2008 at 11:58 AMLogin to Reply →

Scary? On the contrary this appears to me as a beautiful welcoming piece of craftsmanship.

• seba June 15, 2009 at 22:48 PMLogin to Reply →

Thats sucks, its like the flinstones house . :S

• poliklinik February 17, 2011 at 05:20 AMLogin to Reply →

good bed nice share thanks :)