Trendy and Sophisticated Interior Design Using Pebbles
Ideas

Trendy and Sophisticated Interior Design Using Pebbles

Advertising

For those of you who love trendy and sophisticated living ideas, here is a beautiful idea from Refin Ceramiche that really caught my attention today. Refin Ceramiche is a company specialised in high quality floor and wall tiles, and at this project named Arketipo they wanted to create a naturalistic interior design, by using nature-inspired materials. Now what I like the most at this project is how a few pebbles can make from a banal space a very interesting one. While I was looking at these pictures a few new interior design ideas related to pebbles popped into my head, and I hope I’m not the only one who got new ideas from this post.

• Jose April 7, 2008 at 20:28 PM Login to Reply →

Hi,

Well, pebbles can be a good defense against intruders.
    And an ecological weapon too…. :-)

Kind regards,

José

• Tanya Palta April 8, 2008 at 11:53 AM Login to Reply →

lol Jose! Good point! Great post!

• Funny Website April 9, 2008 at 05:51 AM Login to Reply →

Very nice for interior design, but how to clean the pebbles?

And there maybe some animals/bugs living inside the pebbles…

Anyway, I love the design… :)

• tperakis April 9, 2008 at 10:37 AM Login to Reply →

Hi, i’ve seen something like this before with glass over the pebbles… It was very impresssive and “clean” too… lol!

• MangoWrapJoe July 17, 2008 at 20:28 PM Login to Reply →

love the idea of bringing the outdoors indoors. a while back i remember seeing a guy who
    built his house over an existing creek and you could see it thrugh his glass floor, awesome!

• maria Cooseelal November 13, 2010 at 12:16 PM Login to Reply →

Jose thanks for the idea of using pebbles.there should be no worry about insects because pebbles can be sprayed without damaging. I have and area that has to be used for my bathtub but i can’t afford it now, so the pebbles is an idea for me. I live in Trinidad and I can get pebbles of all sorts so thanks again!!!!! It is time we used more of nature