Freshome
Home Bedroom Design Ideas, Pictures and Decor 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See

16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See

Ever wanted to have a super bedroom to amaze your friends or your girlfriends? If you need a little inspirational help for this task here is a collection of 16 of the most extreme & modern beds you’ll ever see. Now let’s begin…

1. Private cloud looks like a giant rocking chair, or to be more exact like a rocking bed. Private cloud is not a normal bed, is something that wants to revolutionize every bedroom. The bed requires a little more space than a “normal” bed but I’m pretty sure that this bed can offer new experiences to any couple. More pictures here.

cloud2 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

2. At a first glance you might be asking yourself  “what is this ?“  because the Feel Seating System designed by Animi Causa has a really cool and unusual shape. The shape is inspired by a molecular structure, the basic form for all objects is the universe. It is made of 120 sofa balls covered with elastic fabric. If you are a playful person you can use it in many creative ways, because the structure of the feel allows to create multiple forms.

feel sofa2 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

feel sofa3 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

3. Designed by the studio of invention Décadrages and marketed under the brand name BedUP, the bed that falls from the ceiling is an innovation that will save 4 m² in your apartment and for someone who lives in a small space … 4 m²  is pure gold. By day, the bed is stored on the ceiling, the under-surface becomes ceiling with the possibility of integrating lighting. At night, the bed can come down in the manner of an elevator and stops at the height previously requested, thus avoiding moving furniture that would have been placed underneath it. Now besides being functional, this bed has a clean design that is discreet and elegant. More pictures here.

ceiling bed 21 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

4. A bookcase that transforms into a bed ? I’m sure that a lot of people who played tertis might smile when see this idea. The bookcase/bed combination works together to help maximize space and give your walls a little extra pop of color. A mattress stands upright in four bits and forms the bulk of the bookcase. These surround five storage shelves which are suspended in mid-air by a wall mounted frame. The mattress sections are placed on the floor and slot together to form the bed with two parts for a single, or all four to make a double. In conclusion this idea looks awesome and the only problem I see is the time you’ll need to make up your bed every morning.

bed case 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

5. Hi-Can is an “High Fidelity Canopy” designed by Italian designer Edoardo Carlino. The Hi-Can high fidelity canopy features beautifully designed equipment that allows you to surf the web, watch movies, play games and listen to music all from the comfort of your bed. This bed provides you a lot of technology at your fingertips from the moment you just woke up and is a perfect tool that aims to make your lives more sedentary. You get a projector, a sound system, a projection screen, a DVD player and all the relevant input.

high fidelity canopy bed 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

6. The Scoop! is a very original idea for a bed designed by Guido Rosati for Saba Italia. Scoop! is a sophisticated and innovative answer to the demand for combining the sofa function with the bed function. The two semi-circular sides of the bed can be separated resulting two new pieces of furniture. This bed is a great way to surprise your guests, and also you can be proud to have a stylish contemporary bed and two sofa’s in the same time. More pictures here.

saba italia scoop bed 1 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

7. In the picture below you can see a sofa bed with removable covers and integrated/patented mechanism which transforms the sofa into a bunk bed. Doc XL furnishes the day area and with a simple movement transforms into a practical ready made bunk bed with integrated supporting ladder and protection guard.

shelter bunksofabed 1 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

shelter bunksofabed 21 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

shelter bunksofabed 31 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

8. This sofa bed is called “Book” and is designed by the Italian designers from Flou. Ideal boundary between day and night, Book has a dual function that makes it particularly suitable for small spaces. By day the sofa is a modern, linear and elegant and by the night turns with a simple gesture in a comfortable bed rest with a plan staves. The sofa isn’t to beautiful at a first glance, but when we think that is a piece of furniture that can also become a bed we skip this detail.

flou book transformer bed 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

9. Have you ever wanted a floating bed  like those from SciFi movies ? Now it’s almost possible. The Fluttua bed from Lago has the appearance that it is floating. To give the bed its floating appearance, the frame was attached to the wall and supports a single post under the center. I’m sure that this bed can have a strong impact on your visitors, and they will be quite impressed.

lagostudio floating bed 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

10. The computer bed is a normal bed which makes an intelligent use of the space below the bed. The gas pistons enable the bed to double up as a computer table. Available here in twin only at $3650, with metal bed frame and wooden slat foundation.

computer bed 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

11. As you can see this is not just a very comfortable bed, he also has some technology incorporated. The bed features a home cinema rack fitted between the two headboard bolsters that offers enough space for items such as a DVD player and games consoles. As soon as the film is over, all you have to do is touch a button on the remote control and the screen disappears inside the foot section. If you want more details about The RUF-Cinema Bed you can find more here.

cinema bed 1 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

cinema bed 2 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

12. Check out this interesting idea, a bed suspended on a rope. Teak platforms suspended from heavy-gauge rope take center stage, while a punchy orange-striped fabric on the wall and Roman shade create a seamless backdrop. The visual effect of these suspended beds is just awesome, but I wouldn’t recommend a bed like this to someone who’s sleeping like a rabbit and wakes up at the slightest sound.

slide bedroom bed 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

13. Zoom-Room, is far from being simply “a bed” or traditional “wall bed”, is a design solution that allows you to think of the rooms in your home in a completely different way. This bed will appear if you just press a button on the wireless remote control. When the button is pressed that sends the premium latex mattress as well as German-designed slatted frame gliding down a vertical track and into your space. The bed measures a mere 24″ deep, making it pretty much undetectable to the untrained eye. If you would like to find exactly how this bed work you can see a video on Zoom-Room page. The price for this wall bed is starting at $7000.

zoom room bed 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

14. Point Architects from Tokyo combined a bed with a bookcase and the result was called the Uroko House. The incredible bookcase completely surrounds this bed, making him looks like an igloo made of books. The final results looks good, but unfortunately is not to practical and takes a lot of space, but I’m sure that little kids will love this project.

bedroom books 1 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

book bedroom 2 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

15. This bed is really strange, because its designed for just a specific sleeping position. As you can see this bed may be perfectly shaped for the fetal position, but who can sleep in just one position all night ? This leads me to the idea that this bed definitely wasn’t designed for a good night’s sleep.

position bed 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

16. A flat TV panel is hidden under the bed and slides out to position itself for the optimum viewing while in bed. I’m sure that every man will want a TV like that in their bedroom or in their collection of home gadgets. – Via – A TV that’s Perfect for Every Bedroom

tv bed 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds Youll Ever See

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

95 responses to “16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See” - Add yours!

1. Lone said:
    March 18, 2008

Is it me or do most designer beds seem to cater to anyone in or around 5.5ft (1.52m) tall (I know, most are concepts).

The Fetal position bed looks more like a art piece than an actual design.

Feel Seating System (ball bed) seems more suited for lounging than a bed. Lots of unsupported body points and no way to know how the balls feel.

Still dont like the HI-can canopy thing. There are more elegant ways to incorporate media into a living space that doesnt require sleeping in an iPod.

Despite half of the 08 IKEA catalog being sofa beds, I like the Scoop. On the other hand I somehow feel like Ive seen it before, something from the last 20-30 years. What would bring it together would be to carve out a circular foot rest from the center. The current seat cushions are so deep a fully reclined adult, by comparison, would look like a child whose feet cant touch the ground.

2. Matt said:
    March 18, 2008

Amazing collection. I had no idea beds like these existed. Some of these designs would make great space savers for dorm rooms and mobile homes.

3. rick said:
    March 18, 2008

Either it is amazing efficiency or amazing laziness.

4. chris said:
    March 18, 2008

Rocking Bed is SICK!!

Check out the Selex Blok bed on the front page of http://www.my-homefurniture.com
    Serioussss….

5. Adragontattoo said:
    March 18, 2008

I love how Murphy beds are becoming something chic and awe inspiring again.

I have a handymans book from the late 50′s showing how to build one. Murphy beds while cool, are definetely NOT new.

6. March 18, 2008

Simply beautiful and amazing.

My favourite is the one that elevates to the ceiling when not in use, but I’d be scared of it falling down! :S

7. J. Arthur said:
    March 19, 2008

That is great. I like the really strange bed.

8. Meg said:
    March 19, 2008

Thank goodness I’m 5’2″! These are some pretty wicked beds.

9. rob said:
    March 19, 2008

I think what is interesting is how you can bring comfort and luxury to an apartment that has a total footprint of less than 400 square feet.
    Combining dining, living areas and entertainment into a convertible sleeping area that is not an after thought.

10. SJ said:
    March 19, 2008

These are great! If I had the “Hi-can” I might not ever leave the bed except for the bathroom. If they build that in I would be set.

11. Nick said:
    March 19, 2008

This list means nothing without the floating magnet bed:

12. John said:
    March 19, 2008

You’ve got to love free thinking designers. Oh, what a great break from the traditional.

13. Chloe said:
    March 19, 2008

You forgot the levitating bed… no really levitating with powerful electromagnets. Even cooler than the floating bed up there.

14. Mitch said:
    March 19, 2008

The “Computer Bed” looks amazing, I could really do with something like that; being a minimal person myself. It looks so efficient. I’m not sure about that price though, jesus. I’d expect to get the laptop and accessories included if I paid that much, and the gas pistons? Why not use your fucking arms?

I’m not sure about the Hi-Can. I mean, the average internet junkie has everything he/she needs right there, you’d never have to move. I wouldn’t want everything I need in one bed, I’m glad I have to walk and make effort for the things I want. You take that away from someone and that’s it! They’ll be a couch/bed potatoe forever.

The fecal position bed does look more art than bed, Lone’s right.

The “Point Architects” just looks annoying, and silly. It looks as if they’ve had a bright idea, but not designed it well enough, there’s no good look to it.

I can almost gaurantee the floating bed would topple under the weight of a big guy or girl, I mean, unless it’s screwed in deep with huge screws.

I probably wouldn’t be able to sleep on the “Feel Seating System,” although it looks incredibly comfortable to lounge on. But if you lose your cell phone in that spherical mess, you’ll be putting your arm into a virtual asshole to get it back.

Great post as usual!

15. trans_lux said:
    March 19, 2008

You must include the mag lev bed!
    Just please do not leave in the body piercings.

16. Xalem said:
    March 19, 2008

This is an actual floating bed. It floats on magnets. It deserves to be in this list. Check it out at http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07/03/floating_bed/

17. Benjamin said:
    March 19, 2008

don’t forget the magnetic floating bed…

18. ken said:
    March 19, 2008

The first thing I hear any sleep expert say is “don’t do anything in your bed but sleep!”. So what do half of these “designer” beds do? Put a TV right in the bed. Epic fail.

The other problem I have with beds is that they’re frequently hard to fit into a small apartment. For all of the space-saving tricks these beds have once installed, they look like they fail at saving space while being moved.

Some of these look neat, but they all look fairly impractical.

19. tracy ho said:

Innovative design for the century , impressed ,

Enjoy reading your post .

Tracy Ho
    wisdomgettingloaded

20. March 19, 2008

Great post idea and you have listed some pretty neat beds! My personal fav is the Floating Bed!

21. March 19, 2008

I like almost all of them, but the bookcase/tetris bed caught my attention. Sure, it would be difficult to make up every day, but it would make a great “guest bed” when you need it.

22. Michi said:
    March 19, 2008

Nice beds! I like the one with lots of balls(?).

23. March 19, 2008

These are really interesting architectural beds… very smart… I’m not sure if these are working in all the spaces but definitely these are working in more spaces that a conventional bed… Love architectural lines… I love “Private cloud” and “High Fidelity Canopy” in both you would need a big space.
    Thanks for your post!

24. March 19, 2008

I wanted to make the transformers sound when I saw the couch that turns into a bunkbed but I don’t think mere mortals could ever imitate that noise.

It seems everything else has been said that I would say above. So I guess I’ll reciprocate with another article you might enjoy.

Top 10 Awesome Websites That Sell Cool Products You Probably Have Never Visited But Need To.

Thanks!

25. Jason said:
    March 19, 2008

This one should be in there, tension cable suspended bed:

And this one too, kind of similar, but it moves:

26. Geoff said:
    March 19, 2008

Here is an unusual bed that I made http://geoffjones.com/pilates-bed/ especially good for kids and people with back problems.

27. Chris said:
    March 19, 2008

Its great to see how there is focus on taking back space in existing homes instead of simply contributing to urban sprawl. Check out Old Creek Murphy Beds, we bought a bed from them and love it!

28. March 19, 2008

Wow, I love Modern furniture, there are some really neat beds there, thanks for sharing!!

29. mark said:
    March 20, 2008

I like the floating bed.

30. Jasmine said:
    March 20, 2008

Another bed- but form cardboard.

Check it out! Quite useful, but is it confortable?

31. March 20, 2008

I would like to relax in the Feel Seating System. I imagine myself in front of the fireplace or having a few ball beds for a huge outdoor party. The Scoop! is also neat. Thanks for compiling an impressive list of out-of-the-ordinary beds.

32. jane thing said:
    March 22, 2008

these beds could feed a small country. fuck this, i’ll keep sleeping on a bathmat.

33. guida said:
    March 22, 2008

well i liked alot of the bed ideas but te rope bed how do you keep it from falling down? the one way sleep bed did not like it.
    I liked the other ones and the one that you can pull apart and make two sofas then you can put it together as a bed for people who come and stay the night with you, there is good ideas and some are bad ideas, but all of this looks like it was made for the rich not the porr but that is my thoughts.

34. dee heiler said:
    March 23, 2008

THESE BEDS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE. WHY NOT USE THE MONEY FOR GOOD USE. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DON’T EVEN HAVE A BED. THEY HAVE TO SLEEP ON DIRT OR HARD WOOD. WHAT A WASTE

35. Telkom said:
    March 24, 2008

The igloo is the best! You could probably sleep for weeks inside there in pure darkness

36. Fird said:
    March 25, 2008

Oh my, I would love to have that sofa bed double decker!

37. Doro said:
    April 1, 2008

These beds must also be amoungh the most expensive ones. I’d love the have one of them for my birthsday

38. April 1, 2008

Fun! Some of those are interesting… others just plain crazy!

39. Ram Patel said:
    April 2, 2008

Wow crazy beds! We bought a low platform bed from http://www.livingitup.co.uk thats as adventurous as we got!

40. shine said:
    April 11, 2008

I would love to have any one of these beds, excluding the fetal position bed. I don’t really know how I could use that one and dress it up if only as a conversation piece. I would definitely love the High Fidelity Canopy, The Scoop, the Private cloud and Feel Seating System. All look really comfy and have a little something extra :)

41. Jess said:
    April 12, 2008

Ya know, I did actually look at the first bed, and my first thought was “hat is this?”

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. Cool stuff.

42. Chris said:
    April 12, 2008

That one made out of balls looks really comfortable.

43. Parv said:
    April 13, 2008

Wow .. great beds ..how can we know the costing of these beds ?

44. Hana said:
    April 17, 2008

Wow never seen beds look like this…. R they comfy or am i just wastin my money?

45. April 19, 2008

indeed extreme, but I don’t mind to be given the hi-can ;)

46. April 23, 2008

What a orginal topic !

I don’t know if I would get one, but at least would be something different to put in home.

47. Roberta said:
    April 24, 2008

Amazing!!!

48. Vinod said:
    May 11, 2008

Great ideas! I found a great bed at bedswing.com they are quite hanging beds that come in a variety of sizes and styles.

49. Brittany Carrasco said:
    May 15, 2008

Hey OMG i love these beds!! The most weirdest lookin bed is the man shaped bed…
    Well im at School ryt now…so holla back!

50. eva shirk said:
    May 15, 2008

i really like your beds their nice but how are you supose to sleep on that man shaped bed without falling off and my favorite is the flat tv panel bed it looks confotable and it would be a nice bed to get your hanky panky on

51. Lucy said:
    May 21, 2008

really like your beds

52. Jackie said:
    May 21, 2008

i love your beds!! i absoulutly love the designs

53. Scarlett said:
    May 23, 2008

Seriously…run a grammar/spell check on this article! It’s almost impossible to read due to the sheer number of typoes.

54. minal said:
    June 2, 2008

it was so relishing experience….i just loved it

55. lauren said:
    June 9, 2008

i love the designs of your beds

56. kacy said:
    June 12, 2008

omg those r the coolest bed i have evr seen!!!!!!! i really like the one with all the balls 2 make the bed

57. Lya said:
    June 15, 2008

These are really cool beds!!! I’m looking at them because I’m redoing my room.

58. haya said:
    June 22, 2008

Extremly STRANGE !! But I love them !! so cool I wonder where can I get them ;)

Keep It Up , <3

59. darcy said:
    June 30, 2008

omg these beds are the nuts wow wowowowow!
    i want the one that looks like s house!!

60. Jennifer said:
    July 9, 2008

Neat! Interesting and a lot of them are practical. I must say that most are space saving and that is great.

61. Hunter said:
    July 14, 2008

I LOVE THESE BEDS! I COULD SLEEP IN EVERY SINGLE ONE, AND I COULD SPIT ALL OVER THEM TOO!@

62. noob said:
    July 31, 2008

these baeds r alright… i lierk the tv bed XD

63. sammie said:
    August 17, 2008

the orange sofa that turns into the bunk bed sought of thing was well cool i wish i had a bed like that. the “hi-can” is an excellant bed if i had one i would never ever go antwhere i would just stay in it all day.

64. sammie said:
    August 17, 2008

65. August 30, 2008

The bubble bedding looks like a great idea. I would give it a try.

66. Erin said:
    August 30, 2008

where can i get a bed like the one with the tv that thing must cost like a fortune.

67. Sujith said:
    August 31, 2008

Cool concepts…feel seating sysytem is simply amazing

68. emily said:
    December 21, 2008

wow i can’t believe it! those are insane!

69. Tevami said:
    January 7, 2009

Great article. Nice way to make a normally boring subject very interesting.

70. allie said:
    January 9, 2009

that is so cool

71. topmaxtech said:
    April 22, 2009

Very, very beautiful

The beauty of your Asrni

72. loretta said:
    April 28, 2009

all those beds are very interesting!

73. JP said:
    May 31, 2009

LOL I love the floating bed. No more stubbing toes!

74. miley said:
    June 5, 2009

i hav alot of wat they just showed….show me something new! :)

75. ana said:
    June 23, 2009

I honsitly think the beds here are absolutely amazing, as in “omg,this is
    so weird,but I love it so much because I never seen anything like this..”..
    so yeah i think who ever has created these bed’s are a genius and are extremely
    talented with what ever they do/”making extreme beds”!!…”=]…Keep up the
    coolest work i have ever seen so far!!…Oh by the way the best bed i have
    seen here so far are:”Bed Suspended On A Rope”,”High Fedelity Canopy”..oh
    and of course the “Floating Bed”

76. brad said:
    June 25, 2009

awesome beds who thought of them madd ideas :)

77. Sonia said:
    July 6, 2009

All the designs are simply wonderful…thanks alot for sharing..

78. Lysola said:
    September 23, 2009

Beautiful and creative but.. A lot of those beds are “space saving” beds.. it is so sad that people doesn’t have space anymore to live comfortably with a huge “need-my-own-room” bed…

79. oneoldman said:
    October 2, 2009

Pretty cool but the “fetal position” bed is actually a photoshop :)

80. Mark Beds said:
    October 28, 2009

Loving those beds… just wish you could buy em in the store.

81. Shelley Cooper said:
    November 11, 2009

these beds are a bit too ultra dynamic..how will they actually function under real day to day scenarios….a bit too weird and unpractical…for me especially the fetal position bed ..doesn’t anyone actually roll during the night or do you all sleep like statues?

82. hypnos said:
    February 19, 2010

Beautiful, yes, but practical, probably not!
    Though the floating bed could be worth having.

83. February 25, 2010

love the beds, but those beds with the TV’s are promoting obesity, lol. x

84. August 3, 2010

DANG!!! these are amazing. The world is full of creativity…some people just know how to channel it.

85. awanmade said:
    September 7, 2010

veryy nice idea..fresshhh n beutiful design….

86. awanmade said:
    September 7, 2010

very nice idea…..fresh n beautifull design…

87. royalfuzziness said:
    September 15, 2010

Do they have a bed that folds up like a suitcase, and you pop out of the top like a piece of toast!

88. braxton said:
    November 19, 2010

my bed is way better

89. Bestoti said:
    January 12, 2011

This is so AWESOME. I love the one shaped like a man sleeping.

90. January 12, 2011

These beds are amazing, very ingenius designs, agree with the perfect night sleep bed, think you would spend most of the night falling off it

91. March 2, 2011

The one with the sofa balls is really amazing. I’d wonder how they invented that? Really cool. :)

92. April 26, 2011

i dont like these beds …….yukkkkkkkkk toooooooooo bad

93. June 9, 2011

Very beautiful beds designs!!!

94. June 15, 2011

How amazing these beds! I want one!

95. March 2, 2013

Good post once again. Thumbs up.

99 Trackbacks

1. [...] read more | digg story [...]

2. [...] 16 de las mas hermosas camas actuales This entry was written by testigo and posted on March 18, 2008 at 7:51 pm and filed under url. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL. « self playing dog [...]

3. By Wednesdays Insanity « Madnessletters on March 19, 2008

[...] 19, 2008 · No Comments Futuristic beds.   The Yankees visited the Virginia Tech campus yesterday and paid tribute to the students who [...]

4. By Las camas más modernas on March 19, 2008

[...] Por eso no está mal echar un vistazo de vez en cuando a las tendencias, como en este caso las camas más extremas y modernas, como en este caso que para ahorrar espacio nuestro escritorio es a la ves cama y [...]

5. Algunas de las camas mas extraordinarias del mundo…

No se qué tan prácticas sean algunas de estas camas, pero de que son diferentes sí que lo son…

Enlace a la página con camas extraordinarias

Y a continuación un video de lo que deseo para mi cumpleaños…

6. By Jonathon Zone » Blog Archive » 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See [pics] on March 19, 2008

[...] for this task here is a collection of 16 of the most extreme & modern beds you’ll ever see.read more | digg [...]

7. By See-Saw: The Most Beautiful Tree in the World | pigduck's lair on March 19, 2008

[...] I think I want these beds. They are so cool. I especially want the one with the bookshelves and the roof! [...]

8. [...] 16 extreme beds [...]

9. [...] y dispuesto a encontrar las mejores camas del mundo, he hallado una colección de inventos nada despreciable de multitud de innovadoras ideas que prueba que hay [...]

10. [...] freshome.com [...]

11. By Anonymous on March 19, 2008

16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See…

Ever wanted to have a super bedroom, to amaze your friends, or your girlfriends ? If you need a little inspirational help for this task here is a collection of 16 of the most extreme & modern beds you’ll ever see. Now let’s begin …..

12. By Algunas camas para variar - JayanBest on March 19, 2008

[...] Enlace: 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See [...]

13. [...] zum Eintrag über BedUp, das hochziehbare Bett aus Frankreich (das auch hier erwähnt wird): die 16 verrücktesten und innovativsten Ideen für Betten.  Meine persönlichen Favoriten sind das Stockbett, das zusammengeklappt zur Couch wird und die [...]

14. By links for 2008-03-19 « InfornographY on March 19, 2008

[...] 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See Designer furniture I like! (tags: architecture cool Design extreme interesting bed furniture beds house home) [...]

15. [...] 16 of the Most Extreme Beds You’ll Ever See A collection of 16 of the most extreme & modern beds you’ll ever see. Now let’s begin .. (tags: architecture design hotel) [...]

16. [...] spotted this at Freshome, and our reaction was basically, “Wait — what?” The Feel Seating System by Animi [...]

17. By Sketching Phun, Extreme Beds, Morphological Liberty & Website Graphs * user designer on March 20, 2008

[...] lovely – 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See. Especially relevant to User Designer is Animi Causa’s malleable Feel Seating System bed [...]

18. By My Weblog on March 20, 2008
  19. [...] Pokušao sam da se odlučim za jedan, ali bi jedino rešenje ipak bilo više spavaćih soba. Link [...]

20. By BOINKOLOGY | Boinkable Links on March 20, 2008

[...] Is A Fantasy – New York Times Beds To Have Sex On – Freshome 18 Freaky Fetishes – Divine Caroline Pussy – Debauchette Sex The Way I Like It – Stolen Ponies [...]

21. By Devlounge | Friday Focus 03/21/08 on March 21, 2008

[...] – 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See Sure, this isn’t web design, but it proves that no matter what you want to do, thinking [...]

22. [...] Ever wanted to have a super bedroom, to amaze your friends, or your girlfriends? If you need a little inspirational help for this task here is a collection of 16 of the most extreme and modern beds you’ll ever see. [link] [...]

23. [...] 21 03 2008 Ever seen funny beds. Here are some. Maybe something for our new house? I think [...]

24. By links for 2008-03-22@kobak pont org on March 22, 2008

[...] 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See 16 valoban extrem agy. (via bigyoblog) (tags: design furniture bed architecture home beds cool) [...]

25. By Daily Links 23 Mac 2008 on March 23, 2008

[...] Expensive Foods – (Wacky Archives) 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See – (FresHome) The Huge Penises Of Japan – (Metro UK) Suddenly Last Supper – (Culture Popped) [...]

26. [...] A Bevy of Bizarre Beds Published on March 23rd, 2008 Posted by hhopper in General More at FreshHome.com. [...]

27. By Weird bunk bed idea - Hostel Management Forums on March 23, 2008

[...] bunk bed idea I just saw this article about weird beds. Check out the orange couch about 1/3 of the way down the page. It folds into a bunk bed. [...]

28. By 16 camas incomuns | Cybervida on March 24, 2008

[...] Gilberto “Knuttz” em 24/03/08 em Legal O blog Fresh Home fez um apanhado de 16 camas extremamente incomuns, no site elas são classificadas como modernas e [...]

29. [...] for this task here is a collection of 16 of the most extreme & modern beds you’ll ever see.read more | digg story addthis_url = [...]

30. By CONTAINER - Armazenando um mundo de informações on March 24, 2008

[...] Via l Freshome.com [...]

31. [...] gewone bedden die iedereen gewend is, maar 16 Of the most extreme & modern beds you’ll ever See kun je gaan bekijken op foto’s, en een paar filmpjes, als je op de link klikt. Ik zou me denk [...]

32. By 16 Extreme Beds « Bannaga on March 25, 2008

[...] 16 Extreme Beds Jump to Comments “Here is a collection of 16 of the most extreme & modern beds you’ll ever see”…. <More> [...]

33. By Sofá litera on March 25, 2008

[...] Vía: freshome.com [...]

34. [...] Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See ( Collection ) http://freshome.com/2008/03/18/16-of…oull-ever-see/ Bookmark [...]

35. By pixelame.net on March 25, 2008

Las 16 camas más raras…

En el ámbito del diseño nunca falta la inventiva; tenemos aprovechamiento de espacio, usos dobles, transformaciones e incluso camas totalmente inútiles……

36. [...] 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See [...]

37. By Designverb - Weekend Links on March 27, 2008

[...] a round wall to play with! – First comes solid state hard drives, now solid state fans! sweeeeet! – 16 extreme beds! – Extreme stairs…(includes on of my projects from 2002) – Google’s freaking amazing [...]

38. By ULANOFF.com :: Blog on March 27, 2008

[...] много интересных фотографий — например, модерновая мебель, лестница ведущая в никуда, и пр. Посмотрите, не [...]

39. By meneame.net on March 27, 2008

Las camas más extrañas que nunca hayas visto…

Modernas, raras, cómodas, incómodas, … todo para dormir de una forma original….

40. By r3tr0.net on March 27, 2008

[...] 16 Extreme beds. Alright, that does it. The word “extreme” has not only jumped the shark, but then called for the shark to come jump IT. [...]

41. By Bessed - The Human-Powered Search Engine on March 27, 2008

Beds…

Nine of the best sites for beds. Know of another site that should be listed here? Leave your suggestion at the bottom of this page. (Related searches: Memory Foam Mattresses, Dog Beds, Tempur-Pedic Mattress)
    1. SimplyBeds.com – Hundreds of beds in twin…

42. [...] mehr interessante Betten gibts übrigens  auf dieser Seite. Da sind schon ein paar nette Sachen dabei, zum Beispiel könnte ich mir das [...]

43. [...] Αντί να εντυπωσιάσετε με αξεσουάρ, μπορείτε να το κάνετε με κρεβάτια. [...]

44. By teak journAL » Blog Archive » 3 Amazing Beds on March 28, 2008

[...] are even more examples of these interesting beds at http://freshome.com/2008/03/18/16-of-the-most-extreme-modern-beds-youll-ever-see/. This blog, Freshome, has a fantastic array of other unique home décor items. You may want to make [...]

45. By Beautiful and Unusual Modern Bedrooms | Sideblog | Smashing Magazine on March 30, 2008

[...] showcase of beautiful modern bedrooms includes Feel Seating System designed by Animi Causa. The shape is inspired by a molecular [...]

46. [...] how bad it is to have a TV in the bedroom. Of course, not everyone feels this way: witness “Hi-Can, the Ferrari of Beds” — it pretty much is a TV! We don’t currently have a TV in our bedroom, but I [...]

47. By 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See » Sapientone on March 31, 2008

[...] 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See [...]

48. By 16 Extreme Beds on April 2, 2008

[...] and yet most of us spend all that time on a boring, rectangular box-spring bed.  But with this collection of 16 of the world’s most extreme and modern beds, sleeping will never again be the [...]

49. [...] Fresh Home has uncovered 16 designer beds that are uniquely functional works of art. Some are center pieces. Some, convertible pieces. Yet others pop up, pop down or are invisible, making exceptionally good use of tight, cramped spaces. [...]

50. By Check out these modern beds « .mrt memo on April 5, 2008

[...] Check out these modern beds Posted in innovation by dotmrt on April 5th, 2008 Really weird and some useful ideas at freshome.com. [...]

51. [...] immer “etwas Schwung” in sein Schlafzimmer bringen wollte, der findet bei den “16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See” sicher etwas, das ihm/ihr auch [...]

52. By Wie man sich bettet, so liegt man. » HVBX on April 10, 2008

[...] Weitere faszinierende Schlafmöglichkeiten gibt es im Beitrag “16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See“. [...]

53. [...] Freshome var dc_AdLinkColor = ‘orange’ ; var dc_UnitID = 14 ; var dc_PublisherID = 25940; var dc_adprod = [...]

54. By Uma Cama Adaptável | Apontar é Feio on April 11, 2008

[...] freshome publicou um artigo com as 16 camas mais modernas e diferentes que alguma vez vimos (ou pelo menos [...]

55. By Alborronchos » Blog Archive » Descansar o disfrutar. on April 15, 2008

[...] he encontrado una paginita donde te enseñan nuevos diseños de camas. Podría mostraros todos los diseños de camas modernas [...]

56. By Eccentric beds | Droll Things on April 18, 2008

[...] freshome Thanks [...]

57. By thre3 » Blog Archive » Extreme Sleep on April 24, 2008

[...] would honestly like any of these beds.  In particular I think we will totally get the Animi Causa although I just need to make sure that [...]

58. [...] A few days ago I noticed that Freshome has a very interesting list of 16 most extreme and modern beds, and at least a four of them got my attention. 1st. The private cloud. I liked it because its [...]

59. [...] Fresh home BED Accesorries, BED Classic, Bed Designs, BED Furniture, BED Hollywood, BED News, desk_bed BED [...]

60. [...] Fresh Home BED Contemporary, Bed Designs, BED Frame, BED Technology, Rope bed, unique_concepts BED [...]

61. [...] Freshome BED Accesorries, BED Contemporary, Bed Designs, floating-bed BED Accesorries, BED Contemporary, [...]

62. [...] Fresh home BED Accesorries, BED Contemporary, BED Gadgets, bunk-bed, contemporary, Sofa Bed, texture, [...]

63. [...] Thanks for visiting!Freshome wrote this beautiful post about 16 of the Most Extreme and Modern Beds You Will ll Ever [...]

64. [...] 16 most-extreme modern beds you will ever see   [...]

65. [...] a comfortable bed. It’s very hard to find a good bed, but Freshome made a nice collection of beds and I’m sure that there is at least one to suite your [...]

66. [...] you need a little inspirational help for this task here is a collection of 16 of the most extreme & modern beds you’ll ever [...]

67. [...] you’d think we’d keep our sleeping places as basic as possible, but according to the extreme modern beds collection posted over at Freshome, technological progress affects our very beds. Take a look at [...]

68. By Funky Friday - 05/30/2008 | meet my squirrel friend on May 30, 2008

[...] EXTREME MODERN BEDS Let’s have a roll in the hay, in a modern way BEARD PHLOG The quest for every beard type EXTREME RESOLUTION Zoom in millions of times [...]

69. By Blog del Diseñador Jorge Campos » 16 camas modernas on June 10, 2008

[...] Para los que gustan del diseño de interiores, acá va un link que dice “16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See”. No sé si sea para tanto, pero hay algunas muy novedosas y otras realmente dan ganas de acostarse. Link: clic aquí [...]

70. By Unique Cradles to Beds | One-Stop Information Centre | BennyKusman.com on June 28, 2008

[...] Computer Bed by FlyingBeds – via Freshome (many more modern beds [...]

71. [...] Freshome e [...]

72. [...] Have a look at more of the great designs here: [...]

73. By JonKepler.com - Blog on August 31, 2008

Weekend Edition IV: Links of the Week…

Here are a few interesting articles and videos that I’ve collected over the past week….

74. By An incedible list of amazing beds on September 8, 2008

[...] out the whole list here.  People are SO [...]

75. By Insomnia « This Blog Needs a Name on September 17, 2008

[...] I was searching for a photo of a bed, I came across this site of modern beds. Interesting. Or at least, it is at 4:00 am. [...]

76. [...] Beds. Ever. Jump to Comments How cool are these beds? They’re awesome and most of them look pretty comfy [...]

77. By 16 moderne en extreme bedden on October 12, 2008

[...] voor onze slaapkamer later: 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See. Dat High Fidelity Canopy lijkt me wel [...]

78. By Turulcsirip - Tamas Bogdan on February 16, 2009

[...] @andysowards: RT @Othella 16 of the Most Extreme & Modern Beds You’ll Ever See http://freshome.com/2008/03/18/16-of-the-most-extreme-modern-beds-youll-ever-see/ Funny « előző | következő » Tamas Bogdan — 2009. 02. 16. [...]

79. [...] Beds : The Most Extreme Modern Beds for your Bedroom Really Creative Beds! (tags: creative curiosidades inspiration design blog interesting creativity tips list lists amazing article cool) [...]

80. By Creative Bed | Wholly's Blog on April 14, 2009

[...] is a nice bed/couch Designed by Guido Rosati for Saba Italia, Scoop! is a sophisticated and innovative answer to the demand for combinig the sofa function with the [...]

81. By Most Creative Beds | T W I T I S H on May 12, 2009

[...] by Guido Rosati for Saba Italia, Scoop! is a sophisticated and innovative answer to the demand for combinig the sofa function with the bed [...]

82. [...] modernas de diseño extremo” en la continuación: Camas modernas de diseño extremo II Vía: freshome.com Comparte y [...]

83. [...] on the size ordered, without the mattress. The Scoop! Designed by Guido Rosati for Saba Italia, Scoop! is a sophisticated and innovative answer to the demand for combinig the sofa function with the bed [...]

84. By Luxury Homes Magazine on January 2, 2010

[...] Scoop! Designed by Guido Rosati for Saba Italia, Scoop! is a sophisticated and innovative answer to the demand for combinig the sofa function with the bed [...]

85. By avast « Cherielyn's Blog on February 19, 2010
  86. By 10 Weird and Wonderful Pieces of Bedroom Design on May 25, 2010

[...] Source [...]

87. By History of Memory Foam Mattress on May 31, 2010
  88. [...] 16 of the Most Extreme Beds Weird and Unusual Beds Delightful, Strange, and Unusual Beds Oddee site link This entry was posted in Research. Bookmark the permalink. ← Superyachts [...]

89. By Music And Records: The Easybeats : Fusion 45 on October 15, 2010

[...] Photo Source: Freshome [...]

90. By Gadgets | BlogMonkey on December 9, 2010

[...] I like sleep and Miss C (really) likes sleep so beds are very important to me. Not sure which of these I’d like to try though (but the round one is quite [...]

91. By Unique Bedroom Sets: The Feel Seating System | Kickingbird/Kickingbird Hills on January 14, 2011

[...] Feel Seating System [...]

92. [...] Scoop! [...]

93. [...] According to the Hi-Can high fidelity canopy features beautifully designed equipment that allows you to surf the web, watch movies, play games, and listen to music all from the comfort of your bed. This bed provides you a lot of technology at your fingertips from the moment you just woke up, and is a perfect tool that aims to make your lives more sedentary.Ever wanted to have a super bedroom, to amaze your friends, or your girlfriends ? If you need a little inspirational help for this task here is a collection of 16 of the most extreme & modern beds you’ll ever see. Now let’s begin ..freshome.com [...]

94. [...] Hittade en riktigt roligt hemsida med lite udda sängar. Kika in mer bilder här [...]

95. By Bedroom Interior Design on May 1, 2011

[...] : 16 Most Related Posts :Unique Bed Design For Your BedroomHere are some beds are very unique and innovative. [...]

96. [...] by Guido Rosati for Saba Italia, Scoop! is a sophisticated and innovative answer to the demand for combinig the sofa function with the bed [...]

97. [...] http://freshome.com/2008/03/18/16-of-the-most-extreme-modern-beds-youll-ever-see/ Rate this: Share this:FacebookLike this:GillaBli först att gilla denna post. [...]

98. [...] by pequemel in Coqueta Como en todo, el mundo del diseño de muebles también evoluciona y, aunque los españolitos de a pie seguimos confiando en IKEA, hay muchas otras propuestas muy buenas que nos ofrecen un descanso ideal, y si no mirad el siguiente link, 16 visiones de la cama. [...]