Freshome

Kids Rooms Design Ideas

A child’s room can be one of the most challenging rooms in the house to redo. With a few easy tips ( Things you Should Take in Consideration while Designing a Kids Bedroom ) and some creativity, anyone can decorate their kid’s room. Pick one item or color that will be the main focus of the room and make your decorating plans around that. This could be a cartoon character that your kids really love, or you could choose bright spring colors and go from there. Now to help you with the creativity part here are a few examples of kids rooms design ideas selected from “Go to Your Room!“, a Flickr group that gathered until now 1,361 photos with kids rooms.

black kid room Kids Rooms Design Ideasclean kid room Kids Rooms Design Ideassmall kid room Kids Rooms Design Ideaskids bed room Kids Rooms Design Ideaschildren room Kids Rooms Design Ideascolor kid room Kids Rooms Design Ideas

kidd room Kids Rooms Design Ideaskid room bookcase Kids Rooms Design Ideasnew kid room Kids Rooms Design Ideasplanes kid room Kids Rooms Design Ideas

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

9 responses to “Kids Rooms Design Ideas” - Add yours!

1. Jasmine said:
    March 20, 2008

These designs are rather old and classic. Look at the wall stickers and design ideas for kids at this webpage. It’s amazing. Just looking at the photos would be enough.

2. sheetal said:
    January 7, 2009

please give ideas regarding furniture of kids room

3. Zo Byrnes said:
    August 20, 2009

My daughter wants her room painted dark orange and pink. She is 12. What are the best shades of these colors to make it work. Thanks

4. jane o said:
    September 12, 2009

i ve a boy and a girl.what will be right colour to paint my children wall?

5. Jenny B. said:
    September 13, 2009

Well! The light shades work better together! Because bright colors brighten up a room. I am a mom too and my daughter has blue room and I have to say, it looks great because dark colors sometimes aren’t the best choice.
    Hope that helped!
    Jenny B.

6. Neetu said:
    September 25, 2009

My daughter is 2 years old & i want to design a room for her… pls suggets me what colours & which kind of bed/furniture will look good .

7. keepin' it real said:
    February 7, 2010

A chair intentionally placed directly in front of a door? Seriously? Who in their right mind does that?

And most of the rooms? My ten year old looked at them and said ‘Eeew, those are ugly! Why do they put so much *junk* in there?’ Come on. Now if a ten year old thinks a room looks junky, what in the world possesses a grown person to look at those same cluttered messes and think they have created a decorating masterpiece?

8. vennela said:
    September 10, 2010

I want a room.

9. Shikha said:
    June 16, 2011

Too good ….keep me update with ur latest designs

3 Trackbacks

1. [...] Kids Rooms Design Ideas Mar 10, 2008 … a Flickr group that gathered until now 1361 photos with kids rooms. black kid room Kids Rooms Design … [...]