Kids Rooms Design Ideas

Kids Rooms Design Ideas

A child’s room can be one of the most challenging rooms in the house to redo. With a few easy tips ( Things you Should Take in Consideration while Designing a Kids Bedroom ) and some creativity, anyone can decorate their kid’s room. Pick one item or color that will be the main focus of the room and make your decorating plans around that. This could be a cartoon character that your kids really love, or you could choose bright spring colors and go from there. Now to help you with the creativity part here are a few examples of kids rooms design ideas selected from “Go to Your Room!“, a Flickr group that gathered until now 1,361 photos with kids rooms.

• black kid room
  • children room
  • clean kid room
  • color kid room
  • kid room
  • kid room bookcase
  • kids bed room
  • new kid room
  • planes kid room
  • small kid room

• Jasmine March 20, 2008 at 07:25 AMLogin to Reply →

These designs are rather old and classic. Look at the wall stickers and design ideas for kids at this webpage. It’s amazing. Just looking at the photos would be enough.

• sheetal January 7, 2009 at 12:35 PMLogin to Reply →

please give ideas regarding furniture of kids room

• Zo Byrnes August 20, 2009 at 15:36 PMLogin to Reply →

My daughter wants her room painted dark orange and pink. She is 12. What are the best shades of these colors to make it work. Thanks

• jane o September 12, 2009 at 08:55 AMLogin to Reply →

i ve a boy and a girl.what will be right colour to paint my children wall?

• Jenny B. September 13, 2009 at 22:46 PMLogin to Reply →

Well! The light shades work better together! Because bright colors brighten up a room. I am a mom too and my daughter has blue room and I have to say, it looks great because dark colors sometimes aren’t the best choice.
    Hope that helped!
    Jenny B.

• Neetu September 25, 2009 at 17:50 PMLogin to Reply →

My daughter is 2 years old & i want to design a room for her… pls suggets me what colours & which kind of bed/furniture will look good .

• keepin' it real February 7, 2010 at 19:56 PMLogin to Reply →

A chair intentionally placed directly in front of a door? Seriously? Who in their right mind does that?

And most of the rooms? My ten year old looked at them and said ‘Eeew, those are ugly! Why do they put so much *junk* in there?’ Come on. Now if a ten year old thinks a room looks junky, what in the world possesses a grown person to look at those same cluttered messes and think they have created a decorating masterpiece?

• vennela September 10, 2010 at 16:40 PMLogin to Reply →

I want a room.

• kids room interior design ideas May 4, 2011 at 18:12 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] http://freshome.com/ […]

• Shikha June 16, 2011 at 05:49 AMLogin to Reply →

Too good ….keep me update with ur latest designs

• New interior design for kids room July 18, 2011 at 11:38 AMLogin to Reply →