Computer Desk Inspiration - Dual Monitors

Computer Desk Inspiration – Dual Monitors

The computer desk inspiration is a new post from the series Workplace Inspiration, a post started a few days ago with the purpose to give you a few ideas, about a place that is present in any home, the computer desk. If you are reading this blog you might be already at a computer desk, so a little inspiration is always good. In the last post Workplace Inspiration I’ve presented 6 pictures with 6 beautiful workplaces. Today I present another 6 pictures but this time the computer desks are with dual monitors, it looks cool, and a little bit geeky. Enjoy !

• Femina January 8, 2008 at 10:57 AMLogin to Reply →

I already have a big desk. All I need: dual monitors :)

• Femina January 8, 2008 at 20:47 PMLogin to Reply →

Also, why the hell would you have mac products? Ew.

• Vintagepc January 8, 2008 at 20:54 PMLogin to Reply →

I already have dual monitors…. Now I need a big desk :P

• Str187 January 8, 2008 at 21:00 PMLogin to Reply →

all i need is money =))

• Computer Desk Pictures « Childrens Desks October 11, 2008 at 13:29 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] http://www.geekstir.com/tag/computer […]

• Maciek February 6, 2009 at 13:41 PMLogin to Reply →

Nice, but what about people using it, what meaning has showing a desk
    without asking people how they fiding working by it.
    Would be nice to read what pisses them off or what they love about it.

• brian February 9, 2009 at 04:55 AMLogin to Reply →

i think it would be a good idea to include sources of these desks.
    I particularly like #4, but now know nothing about it to go out
    and buy it.

• Paul October 25, 2009 at 16:57 PMLogin to Reply →

Has anyone seen a desk area surrounded by connecting shelfs (u-shape) so items are within arm reach from the desk top and associated equipment like printers, modems, wi-fi, speakers, radios, etc. can be in the shelving with wires hidden in a false back of the shelves with door access.

• aidan July 12, 2010 at 19:30 PMLogin to Reply →

i big desk.
    yes.. i can put my other component of computers,,
    great…