Christmas Ornaments Goes Digital

Christmas Ornaments Goes Digital

This digital christmas ornament decorates your tree while storing over 50 of your favorite family photos on its 1.5″ color LCD. The pictures can be displayed as a slideshow, or you can leave one on at a time. In these days technology is in everything even in christmas ornaments. This digital christmas ornament is $49.95, a quite expesive ornament when we know that our tree must have at least a 20 to 100 ornaments, depending on your tree size. In conclusion this would be a great gift for someone this Christmas. – Via – Chipchick

• Cindi from Ohio January 13, 2008 at 00:54 AMLogin to Reply →

Just an FYI-it takes software to upload the photos and the software is only PC compatible. Unfortunately, not all of us are PC users.

• digital photo frames for sale April 3, 2009 at 02:17 AMLogin to Reply →

I really liked the way they came off

• ADAM November 7, 2009 at 05:04 AMLogin to Reply →

Thanks for this wonderful post! I really can’t belive it’s almost Christmas. Sants and cookies here I come!

• Scuba Diving February 4, 2010 at 15:52 PMLogin to Reply →

You For This News, blog was added to my bookmarks.

• Tips Decoración de Navidad – Adornos Originales | Decoracion.IN June 27, 2010 at 22:32 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] vía: freshome, regalosoriginales, ocompras, modayhogar, style-files, decoraestilo Comparte este […]

• riser recliner chair February 19, 2011 at 20:40 PMLogin to Reply →

Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there any means you can remove me from that service? Thanks!