Bedroom Wall Sticker

Bedroom Wall Sticker

We all know that a cool wall sticker can change the whole look of a room, and a great example is the beautiful bedroom wall sticker. I’m a big fan of wall stickers, and today I’ve found a really interesting one that would look great in any bedroom, just check out this bedroom wall sticker picture. Of course if you want to be original you can take this wall sticker picture as an example and put your creativity to work, and come with something better. This wall sticker can be yours from Yeda.

• Dirtytup.Com » Bedroom Wall Sticker September 29, 2007 at 15:24 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] wrote an interesting post today on Bedroom Wall StickerHere’s a quick […]

• Rebekah October 2, 2007 at 14:34 PMLogin to Reply →

I love these! My French is a little lacking. Do you know if Yeda ships to the US?

• kalpana October 29, 2007 at 06:53 AMLogin to Reply →

can u send me some mores bed room stickers n decoration ideas.

• turry cormi December 15, 2007 at 05:10 AMLogin to Reply →

i want it!!!:DD

• big job December 19, 2007 at 02:24 AMLogin to Reply →

Rebekah > Yes Yeda send STICKER in USA, and all over the world
    New models and new colors are actually on shop now

• Caaie January 12, 2008 at 00:49 AMLogin to Reply →

how could i get this shipped to Canada???
    also how much does it roughly cost?

• b.k February 25, 2008 at 14:51 PMLogin to Reply →

i want to make my new bedroom very beautifull.can you please send me some models like this sticker

• debbie Nepaul March 5, 2008 at 17:22 PMLogin to Reply →

how do I get one of these wall stickers?

• Change the Look of Your Armoire with a Sticker April 9, 2008 at 10:01 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] presented here on Freshome all kind of wall stickers and wall tattoos that are a great way to transform any wall into something unique and interesting. […]

• Links for 4/14/08 [my NetNewsWire tabs] April 14, 2008 at 14:50 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Wall Sticker […]

• Dan April 20, 2008 at 07:37 AMLogin to Reply →

hello, use this adress http://www.yeda-design.com

• Bedroom Wall Stickers at MATTRESS Online Magazine - The Mattress Blog September 1, 2008 at 15:30 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Freshome No tags for this post.No tag for this post. |del.icio.us |Digg it |SiteHoppin […]

• nlm November 18, 2008 at 13:52 PMLogin to Reply →

how much money does this cost + to ship to uk

• Elham March 19, 2009 at 11:40 AMLogin to Reply →

i am seeking to bring this concept here in malaysia…can anyone let me know how can i do that?

• Audrey May 13, 2009 at 23:28 PMLogin to Reply →

Check out http://www.blank-canvas-designs.com

They’re a Malaysian based company specialising in designing and creating beautiful and unique wall decals using materials imported from the US. They even do custom designs!

• betty June 29, 2009 at 13:30 PMLogin to Reply →

I love this sticker and so does my friend whooo hooooooo!!!!!

• Barbi August 2, 2009 at 20:50 PMLogin to Reply →

PRETTYY TIGHT. =)

• afsaneh September 11, 2010 at 12:21 PMLogin to Reply →

they are so beautiful
    I want to bring them to iran can anyone help me

• removable wall stickers May 12, 2011 at 19:41 PMLogin to Reply →

a wall sticker really does work magic into a plain and boring room. it can captivate anyone’s imagination.