Really Strange Bed

Really Strange Bed

This bed is really strange, because he is designed for just a specific sleeping position. As you can see this bed may be perfectly shaped for the fetal position, this bed definitely wasn’t designed with a good night’s sleep in mind. The only thing that this bed could be useful would be to prank a guest. Or do you have better ideas ? – Via – Gizmodo

• Lonely July 24, 2007 at 13:25 PMLogin to Reply →

Lonely, just like me:(

• effy October 11, 2007 at 03:49 AMLogin to Reply →

what happens if you have to turn over?

• some kid December 13, 2007 at 14:03 PMLogin to Reply →

i think its more of a joke and not for sale just because lots of ppl actually sleep like that

even at that it could be photoshopped

• jR March 20, 2008 at 03:42 AMLogin to Reply →

I own two of these beds and sleep on it every night. I swear by it and bought the reverse style for my wife so we can still look into each other’s eyes and all that other intimate stuff. In an overwhelming sea of options, sometimes it’s comforting to be restricted to only one.

• Sukhita May 4, 2008 at 10:10 AMLogin to Reply →

brilliant! :-)

• Caryn May 9, 2008 at 10:47 AMLogin to Reply →

Talk about a rude awakening when you roll over!

• THE DAILY DELIOS » Sleep aides July 10, 2008 at 21:54 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] I need sleep aides? Maybe a boyfriend pillow? Maybe a poorly designed bed that emphasizes loneliness? Maybe I need to listen to these […]

• Janna November 18, 2008 at 00:38 AMLogin to Reply →

Oh that is not recommended for my family. Well, i think it’s only a display.

• kay December 11, 2008 at 03:53 AMLogin to Reply →

rly…..? not everyone would fit on it even if they were in that position and……gosh how could one get comfortable on that thing??? but i guess its just on thing the world has in it to entertain idiots like…me! :) cause its kinda amazing…:)

• Joke February 4, 2009 at 14:23 PMLogin to Reply →

It’s a bed made for snakes!

• applesauce March 5, 2009 at 19:28 PMLogin to Reply →

this bed works very well. me and my girlfriends have had many memories in it. it looks like it would be hard to have sex in it. but that is a misconseption. just be creative and it will work. use your imagination. thats what i did and i had the best night of my life. i got laid 17 times. enjoy!

• Cool beds I want to sleep on #2 | 1 Design Per Day August 5, 2009 at 06:39 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] bed is really strange, designed for just a specific sleeping position…not a  good night’s […]

• Maggie August 7, 2009 at 21:29 PMLogin to Reply →

how can you be intimate when you are so far apart?!?!?

• Shane Finucane April 16, 2010 at 06:24 AMLogin to Reply →

Thanks for the great insight. I was curious about this particular niche. Great article.

• piknik masası May 13, 2010 at 09:33 AMLogin to Reply →

its so nice.goog design.Thanks admin.

• Ahşap Cephe June 22, 2010 at 11:49 AMLogin to Reply →

Thank you for sharing has been nice knowing I’m constantly sharing
    and keep track of your shares I would like to share my very nice and informative shares

• M M August 27, 2010 at 08:06 AMLogin to Reply →

Is this possible to use?