Freshome
Home Architecture Design Ideas, Pictures and Inspiration Beautiful Pool of a Modern House – Aatrial House

Beautiful Pool of a Modern House – Aatrial House

Surfing the internet to find cool stuff for this blog I’ve stumbled upon an interesting ultra modern house named Aatrial House that is designed by KWK PROMES. This house is very interesting, for example: the driveway leads inside the ground floor level, from underneath the building, to an inner atrium with the driveway in it. As a result, the building opens up onto all sides with its terraces in an unrestricted manner. But the most amazing thing about this house is the pool. I love how that black pool looks near the white home and fresh green grass, an amazing view. I don’t want to say more …just watch the pictures, and tell me what you think. – Found via – CoolBoom

5 Beautiful Pool of a Modern House   Aatrial House

aatrial house6 Beautiful Pool of a Modern House   Aatrial House

aatrial house7 Beautiful Pool of a Modern House   Aatrial House

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

10 responses to “Beautiful Pool of a Modern House – Aatrial House” - Add yours!

1. CJay said:
    July 5, 2007

Looks great, but would you SWIM in it?

2. Michael said:
    July 5, 2007

Yes I would, why not ?

3. Athol Kay said:
    July 5, 2007

I think that house would make me feel on show to the public all the time. It’s just a mouse wheel short of being a giant hamster cage.

4. August 30, 2007

Well, there is *plenty* of space around the house so you wouldn’t be exposed that much.

If you can read Polish, there is more info on Robert Konieczny / KWK Promes here, photographs and an interview on architecture in general and about this house in particular.

5. breki said:
    December 4, 2007

please take a picture from inside

6. Alex said:
    December 4, 2007

Can you give me a link to a web site with more picture,i just love this house its my dream house and i want to se it inside and out side from allot of angles…..im seriusly thinking aboute building this house for me…identical, i dont care if somebody hase it i just love it

7. maximo carcueva said:
    December 27, 2007

if i WIN lotterey i will make it real in the Philippines will build it here,hehehehe

8. Miroslav said:
    May 14, 2008

so,, this house is fantastick,,,,, I agree with Alex,, but this house is too large,,
    architect would be thinkig about small version,,,,

I don´t stop thinkig about similatity of “modern” houses and bauhaus houses.
    I think ,,, both are too same,,,,

9. Jason Klamadis said:
    May 20, 2008

This house is beautiful. I think however, that it will age badly. Unless there is superb ongoing maintenance I feel the house will get dirty and loose its crisp flavour easily.

10. Mags said:
    June 25, 2008

Very beautiful design… Could use a touch of color or art work somewhere around it. It could also be a touch more green/self sufficent…ie. solar panels or a green roof. Beautiful design.