Beautiful Pool of a Modern House - Aatrial House
Architecture

Beautiful Pool of a Modern House – Aatrial House

Surfing the internet to find cool stuff for this blog I’ve stumbled upon an interesting ultra modern house named Aatrial House that is designed by KWK PROMES. This house is very interesting, for example: the driveway leads inside the ground floor level, from underneath the building, to an inner atrium with the driveway in it. As a result, the building opens up onto all sides with its terraces in an unrestricted manner. But the most amazing thing about this house is the pool. I love how that black pool looks near the white home and fresh green grass, an amazing view. I don’t want to say more …just watch the pictures, and tell me what you think. – Found via – CoolBoom

• CJay July 5, 2007 at 19:10 PM Login to Reply →

Looks great, but would you SWIM in it?

• Michael July 5, 2007 at 20:09 PM Login to Reply →

Yes I would, why not ?

• Athol Kay July 5, 2007 at 22:25 PM Login to Reply →

I think that house would make me feel on show to the public all the time. It’s just a mouse wheel short of being a giant hamster cage.

• Miejsca: Architektura August 30, 2007 at 13:32 PM Login to Reply →

Well, there is *plenty* of space around the house so you wouldn’t be exposed that much.

If you can read Polish, there is more info on Robert Konieczny / KWK Promes here, photographs and an interview on architecture in general and about this house in particular.

• breki December 4, 2007 at 10:37 AM Login to Reply →

please take a picture from inside

• Alex December 4, 2007 at 22:56 PM Login to Reply →

Can you give me a link to a web site with more picture,i just love this house its my dream house and i want to se it inside and out side from allot of angles…..im seriusly thinking aboute building this house for me…identical, i dont care if somebody hase it i just love it

• maximo carcueva December 27, 2007 at 14:07 PM Login to Reply →

if i WIN lotterey i will make it real in the Philippines will build it here,hehehehe

• Miroslav May 14, 2008 at 14:00 PM Login to Reply →

so,, this house is fantastick,,,,, I agree with Alex,, but this house is too large,,
    architect would be thinkig about small version,,,,

I don´t stop thinkig about similatity of “modern” houses and bauhaus houses.
    I think ,,, both are too same,,,,

• Jason Klamadis May 20, 2008 at 14:43 PM Login to Reply →

This house is beautiful. I think however, that it will age badly. Unless there is superb ongoing maintenance I feel the house will get dirty and loose its crisp flavour easily.

• Mags June 25, 2008 at 11:47 AM Login to Reply →

Very beautiful design… Could use a touch of color or art work somewhere around it. It could also be a touch more green/self sufficent…ie. solar panels or a green roof. Beautiful design.