Garden Design by Andy Sturgeon

Garden Design by Andy Sturgeon

If you are looking for ideas for outdoor spaces I’m sure that Andy Sturgeon portofolio will give you some inspiration. “Andy Sturgeon Garden Design has emerged as a leading design practice earning a reputation for creating stylish modern gardens that are a fusion of contemporary design and natural materials. Planting often features heavily and ranges from striking architectural schemes through to soft, naturalistic styles. Lighting, sculpture and furniture are frequently integral to the design.” – Via – Desire to Inspire

• Munirah December 20, 2007 at 18:32 PM Login to Reply →

Hello,

my name is Munirah from Saudi Arabia, I’m studying interior design
    I just want to say that your designs are amazing
    I like the way you designed the fireplace in the middle of the table

I wish you luck

my best regards to you…

• mell September 9, 2008 at 12:41 PM Login to Reply →

its so excellent

• theint January 14, 2009 at 10:56 AM Login to Reply →

It is amazing for me.

• gaby January 14, 2009 at 17:01 PM Login to Reply →

that is so amazing! im sorry but im just going to have to copy all that and stick in my garden!! amazing job! congrats!

• Tewis July 30, 2009 at 12:48 PM Login to Reply →

Where do u get these garage for under ground and how mutch is it.

• lloyd December 31, 2009 at 12:15 PM Login to Reply →

Im a designer in the phillipines.. Compliments to the desingner.! its really great and its simple but unique! excellent job!!!!!

• tubed Cigars December 6, 2012 at 03:46 AM Login to Reply →

Hi there friends, pleasant article and pleasant arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.