Snappy Convertible Sofa

Snappy Convertible Sofa

This convertible sofa has something that I never saw before. Is like a little puzzle game. If you look at the pictures you’ll understand what I’m talking about what i say puzzle. The ottoman perfectly slides into the detachable seatback and armrests–forming a stylish two-toned bed in the process. This convertible sofa can be purchased from here with $899. - Via – PadStyle

• Snappy Convertible Sofa! at BED Online Magazine - bed, beds, and more bedding May 9, 2007 at 15:21 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] freshome BED Contemporary, BED Furniture, BED Home, BED News, Bed Sofa, bed sofas, Bedroom, cinch, […]

• very cool and trendy May 9, 2007 at 16:14 PMLogin to Reply →

Love it!

• jurgen alan May 9, 2007 at 16:26 PMLogin to Reply →

fantastic space saver and convenience converter for those friends of mine that end up at my place after a few to drink . love it

• thomas May 13, 2007 at 14:10 PMLogin to Reply →

it may be spappy to convert, but no matter which configuration it still looks like poopoocaca!

• Coat stands May 19, 2007 at 22:06 PMLogin to Reply →

sofa, couch, davenport, chesterfield

• Govind Deshmukh May 20, 2007 at 03:07 AMLogin to Reply →

Hello,

It is interesting concept. What is the bed surface made of. Are there any springs under the top suface? Also does it come in different fabricks such as Leather?
    Thanks.

• Raj May 22, 2007 at 11:53 AMLogin to Reply →

awesome

• antiviral immune May 22, 2011 at 07:33 AMLogin to Reply →

I’d must check with you here. Which is not something I normally do! I take pleasure in reading a publish that will make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark!